The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-03-2015, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
tallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samstertallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My mum Susan

Very nice, very ecstasy writing, keep it up TS
support u!
Old 02-03-2015, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 13
Lelo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting.....
Old 02-03-2015, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold

Previously…Never mind if I was saying yes or no... My son had me under his spell.

“AHHHHH….”, my god it’s so wrong but it felt so gooooooood. Soon I felt another orgasm coming. If it was David I would have given him encouraging expletive like “fuck! Oh fuck I am cumming!”. but it was my son and I had to bite my lips and suppress my moaning, however the resulting sound seems to spur my son into high gear mode. He pushes his tongue as far as he can and ramp up the speed of his fingering, applying pressure to my g-spot, “oooohhhhh, noooo….. ahhhhhh”, I arch my back and pull back, the feeling was too intense and makes me conflictingly want to get away from his fingering but at the same time wanted it to keep going.

“John no… no… stop it….”, I want him to stop as I knew I will squirt when I cum hard enough. My fist clenching and opening on John’s hair, like a drowning person trying to grab hold of something, indeed I was drowning… in a sea of forbidden lust. My body stiffen and spasm, I arch my butt high up as I squirt my juice. I collapse on the sofa panting…. unaware of the surrounding anymore as I bask in the aftermath of my orgasm.

My eyes flew open when I felt something hard and warm touches my pussy. Something I instinctively knew what it was. I immediately sat up and avoided the intrusion. “No… we have gone far enough…”, I held on to my last thread of sanity and make a last ditch effort to avoid the seemingly unavoidable from happening.

“mum…. I understand… I will never do anything against your wish… but mum… look at me…”, John had a raging hardon, I didn’t even knew when did he removed all his clothes, he sat there naked looking at me pleadingly. My son helped me had a huge explosive orgasm and now I denied him of his ultimate prize, is he gonna get blueballs if I don’t help him release his predicament?

“Well, I can help you son… but I set the rules now ok?”, I offered.

“ok mum, are you going to blow me?”, I blushed on that question. Smart horny boy.

“ok shut up and close your eyes… or I will go back to my room now”. It’s strange after what have happened, I still find the need to protect my thinly threaded modesty. John did what I ordered and sat straight at the sofa with his eyes closed. I went in front of him and kneeled on the carpet between his legs. The sight of his fully erected cock was dazzling and make my head spin. Fuck… it’s more intimating and inviting then the picture John sent me.

To be continued…
Old 02-03-2015, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Please don't stop right there...

Hoping that Susan will succumb to your advance and that Susan is hungry for it....
Old 02-03-2015, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
watssup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent writing skills man.keep it coming!
Old 02-03-2015, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 21
benix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good job. Up you.
Old 02-03-2015, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
humpaville deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irondick666 View Post
Previously…Never mind if I was saying yes or no... My son had me under his spell.

“AHHHHH….”, my god it’s so wrong but it felt so gooooooood. Soon I felt another orgasm coming. If it was David I would have given him encouraging expletive like “fuck! Oh fuck I am cumming!”. but it was my son and I had to bite my lips and suppress my moaning, however the resulting sound seems to spur my son into high gear mode. He pushes his tongue as far as he can and ramp up the speed of his fingering, applying pressure to my g-spot, “oooohhhhh, noooo….. ahhhhhh”, I arch my back and pull back, the feeling was too intense and makes me conflictingly want to get away from his fingering but at the same time wanted it to keep going.

“John no… no… stop it….”, I want him to stop as I knew I will squirt when I cum hard enough. My fist clenching and opening on John’s hair, like a drowning person trying to grab hold of something, indeed I was drowning… in a sea of forbidden lust. My body stiffen and spasm, I arch my butt high up as I squirt my juice. I collapse on the sofa panting…. unaware of the surrounding anymore as I bask in the aftermath of my orgasm.

My eyes flew open when I felt something hard and warm touches my pussy. Something I instinctively knew what it was. I immediately sat up and avoided the intrusion. “No… we have gone far enough…”, I held on to my last thread of sanity and make a last ditch effort to avoid the seemingly unavoidable from happening.

“mum…. I understand… I will never do anything against your wish… but mum… look at me…”, John had a raging hardon, I didn’t even knew when did he removed all his clothes, he sat there naked looking at me pleadingly. My son helped me had a huge explosive orgasm and now I denied him of his ultimate prize, is he gonna get blueballs if I don’t help him release his predicament?

“Well, I can help you son… but I set the rules now ok?”, I offered.

“ok mum, are you going to blow me?”, I blushed on that question. Smart horny boy.

“ok shut up and close your eyes… or I will go back to my room now”. It’s strange after what have happened, I still find the need to protect my thinly threaded modesty. John did what I ordered and sat straight at the sofa with his eyes closed. I went in front of him and kneeled on the carpet between his legs. The sight of his fully erected cock was dazzling and make my head spin. Fuck… it’s more intimating and inviting then the picture John sent me.

To be continued…

awesome scene bro! support you! keep it coming

i have to say that the scene from where susan aka hornymum walked in on john and esther fucking, reminded of a scene from taboo1, as kay parker walked in on her son and girlfriend having sex in the living room couch.

awesome to the max! yeaaah
Old 02-03-2015, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
edifier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome!!! 👏👏👏
Old 02-03-2015, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 23
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by latour View Post
Please continue it don't stop it. I'm getting ready excited and harder on my dick. ..
dont pound it too hard
Old 02-03-2015, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5888 / Power: 17
qizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond repute

Great and steamy story, kindly continue

"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them."
Old 02-03-2015, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Awesome story bro, just upped u
Old 02-03-2015, 11:24 PM
Samster

Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold

Don't wait guys, ot tonight.
Old 02-03-2015, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irondick666 View Post
Don't wait guys, ot tonight.
Hahaha thanks for the heads up. Can sleep in peace now. Lol
Old 03-03-2015, 09:43 AM
Samster

Previously… The sight of his fully erected cock was dazzling and make my head spin. Fuck… it’s more intimating and inviting then the picture John sent me.

My breath was getting heavy, how can my boy has such a big cock? I checked and John still has his eyes closed, but I am not dumb enough to think that he won’t peep while I “offer” him my help. “Stay there and don’t move”, I command in a half playful tone. I headed back to my room and get my eye mask that I use for my travelling on the plane.

“Ahh… there you go”, I slip the eye mask onto John’s head and covered his eyes. “Mom! C’mon…”, John tried to remove it, “urh urgh, you want my “help” or not?”, I slap his hands.

“Ground rule, no touching with your hands or removing the mask until I am done with you, deal?”, I state in a take it or leave it tone.

“ok mom…. You the boss”, John sit back and lean on the sofa, opening his legs wider.

Damn cheeky boy, is that a grin on his face? I resumed my position but sit between his legs instead, curling up my legs sideway and lean on his left thigh. My mouth was about level with his still erected hard dick… John has a circumcised dick, he was born that way. Like father like son, his father was also born without a foreskin, but John is much longer, and thicker too. My boy has a gift. I like it much better as it’s more clean and doesn’t’ smell, plus it more handsome. I was taking a wee bit too long admiring my son’s dick up close, for the first time since he was a teenager.

“mom? Please do something… my balls is getting uncomfortable…”. John was hurrying me for his release.

I scoop my hair to my back and I reach out my left hand and hold the base of his dick… “Ahhh… yes mom… stroke it mom”, John finally felt my hand on his dick and he was obviously pleased. I have only been with John’s father on these things… however the internet does open my eyes to the many ways of sucking a dick. I started to stroke John’s dick slowly, I realized one hand is not enough, I have small hands, even with two hands on John’s dick there’s still a third of it left uncover.

Two hands were steadily tugging and stroking, soon John was oozing precum. I smear the precum around his dick to aid with my stroking. “Oh fuck…. Mum… keep going…”, John was enjoying his mum services and I was getting into a zone of self absorption… Soon there was no mother and son but a women facing a hard enormous dick, like a monster let loose inside me, I could not help it anymore…

A yearning moan comes deep within my soul, and before I knew it, I had John’s dick in my mouth, sucking it hard and stroking his dick as I apply more and more suction to his dick head. I massage his balls as I rekindle my love for blowjob, bringing John’s dick to an even harder state, the hardness seems to transmit signal to my secret spot… I felt my pussy getting moist and wet again… I shifted my position and kneel again, so that I can spread my legs wider.... and touch myself...

“Fuckkkk mom…. YES…..”, John disobeyed my orders and had his hands on my head, gently guiding and push me downwards to take it more of his dick…

To be continued….
Old 03-03-2015, 10:37 AM
Samster

excellent descriptive writing style TS!

keep it coming!
Advert Space Available