The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent

Old 17-12-2017, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 28
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Disclaimer

做爱/Fuck Job
- She ride me and i squeeze her neh neh in the process while pumping her in upwards position
- I thrust her aggressive deeply in and out
-Alternating my speed as I go in deeply and faster
- Shift to edge of bed and switch to doggie for better control
- Wild, high, long and loud innocent moaning creating a stereo sound effect
-Bang her really deep and hard till i cum
-I offload my third quarter full of cum inside the condom

女友感/GFE
-Chemistry was ok, not that high and not that bad too
-Accommodating, friendly and patient with no complaint

Verdict
-Nice and satisfy bonk for me
-Just an experience, will still prefer asian ladies
-Those who like booby ladies, she will be an ideal choice
-Support this girl before she leave

Comments
Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.
Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.
Thanks for your time and patient for reading my long FR
Great forum bro Naka_Timo.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 19-12-2017, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
boimanz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will go and try tarma for Shaci and Tasya today. Wish me luch (first time try tarma from indon stable hehe). Will post FR soon..
Old 19-12-2017, 06:26 PM
Samster

Tasya and Shaci combo verdict: Damn awesome! (if you can speak bahasa or a little bit of it) FR on its way....
Old 30-12-2017, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1323 / Power: 15
melltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by boimanz View Post
Tasya and Shaci combo verdict: Damn awesome! (if you can speak bahasa or a little bit of it) FR on its way....
What isthe rate and shots for the tarma?
Old 30-12-2017, 05:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
Ridz is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Its been one month since i bonk a girl because im off the steroid cycle during that period. Now getting all the horny feels again. Wanting to try revlin or kiki. Any fr on kiki?
Old 31-12-2017, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 14
kennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud of

Carnt wait for yout FR.give us more detail bro . thanks
Old 03-01-2018, 09:18 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3465 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed
-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to
my previous

战后报告

Stable:Sensual
There are the only Indo stable in the market till date. Their operation style was organise, and all instructions was clear. No switch and bait and also stable is trustworthy and honest. Although there are some waiting here and there, but the booking still go off smoothly. They are hotel base and please check directly with them location if booking was confirmed.

ReRe

In my own personal view, i think she look much much better compare to the pics as advertise. I think the accuracy of the pics is about 80%. She belong to the young MILF chio type and look like a typically minah. I have Nno doubt about that.

Lady Background
We have a chat and she told me she was from Jarkata, not sure from which part. This was also not her first time in SG, she been here and few time working for the same stable. I can only understand very simple English as i have no language barriers because i know behasa.

身材/ Body
ReRe have dark skin and slim body. She not consider tall to me but was light weight. She have a set of nice smelling long hair with no body tattoo but have a body scar as i am ok with it. She is not for boobs lover as she have small boobs.

按摩/MASSAGE
She gave me a short and quick massage in between the two shots i had. Not a professional just some pressing here and there but is good that she made an effort to do it. Almost fell asleep during the massage.

舌吻/ FRENCHING
Shower for me before we start. She even gave me a long and good hug and kiss during the shower. This was really special or maybe we have good chemistry. We have light kiss then follow by wild frenching that make me feel like frenching my long love lover.

FOREPLAY
The foreplay was excellent with lot of catbath and unlimited nibble, licking and sucking my nipple hard with her tongue keep twirling and lower down to my stomach area that i cannot resist it. I grope her body and use my finger to rub her clitoris. She was wet and i slowly insert my finger to do the work as i finger her deep and fast, she let out some soft moan and i will just continue to whisper and lick her neck and ear area to kept her arouse. After a while, i saw some white sticky liquid strain on my finger

洗锅/Painting
Slowly, i aim her lower body and start to paint her. Her pussy have no smell and was already moist. There are also little hair as it was almost shave. I gave her a good tougue lashing. She seem to be enjoying it as she hold on to me heads and ask me not to stop and after a while. I control my movement and stroke. Slowly, every stroke that I paint, she starts to shiver and she let some soft moan. She moan even louder and get more orgasm when i paint deeper.

无套口交/BBBJ
The BBBJ was good. She was patient and hardworking. She sucks me with pace, long and deep blow , swirling and twisting my cockhead with her tongue. She was like giving my dick a very deep cleaning. At one time, i push my dick deep in and gave her a mouth fuck. I almost cannot tahan but i control and endure it.

做爱/Fuck Job
She told me, she cannot tahan already, capped me and start to ride me. I rock her hard hard and deep deep before changing to missionary. I pump her and alternating my speed as I go in deeply and faster. She was moaning and whining “sayang lagi lagi bagus”. Lastly, we switch to doggie position. I thrust her deep in and out, her perky butt gave up the “piak piak piak” effect and her moaning was like creating a stereo sound effect. I control myself and gave a last few deep and strong thrust before i collapse on top of her and offload my third quarter full of cum inside the condom. She saw and ask me how long never make love, cum so much.

Overall
It would classified this bonk as a nice, happy, satisfied and good bonk overall. She is sure my RTF type. She is not those those rushing and kept playing handphone type. She is surely the hardworking and making effort to give you her best type. Try it and you will know what I mean. Try it before she leaves our shores.

Comments
Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 04-01-2018, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 354 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10112 / Power: 10
bpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by icemangrafx View Post
Fr for Ruby from JizzOnMe

Looks: 8/10 (looks matured)
Boobs: 8/10 (B cup, not for boobs lover)
French: Yes
Personality: Easy going and abit ting tong 😁
FJ: 8/10 Very accomodating to cater different style
BJ: 8/10
Rtf: Yes

Speaks very fluent English since she travels quite alot.
Thx for JOM for the appointment. Not a time watcher too.
Is she still available? Can’t find the stable contact
Old 04-01-2018, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27255 / Power: 24
Goalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond repute

Very good forum from bro NT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed
-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to
my previous

Overall
It would classified this bonk as a nice, happy, satisfied and good bonk overall. She is sure my RTF type. She is not those those rushing and kept playing handphone type. She is surely the hardworking and making effort to give you her best type. Try it and you will know what I mean. Try it before she leaves our shores.

Comments

Minimum power 7 and above to exchange.

n rd - ang09, 222nge
Old 05-01-2018, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud of

Finally had a chance to try bro Iconick's Chiyo today and left a pretty satisfied man, so will be sharing an FR below.

Looks: 6.5/10 (Her looks do grow on you, so I'd say by the end of the session she was about a 7.)
Body: 9/10 (Spectacular. She's curvy but slim, with the most gorgeous alabaster skin. White, smooth, and creamy.)
Boobs: 9/10 (Fair Natural Ds paired with inviting pink nipples, what more do you want?!)
BBBJ: 8/10 (She knows what she's doing)
Frenching: Yes
Painting: Yes
FJ: 6/10. (She's kinda wet but also kinda loose. Not a very good combination if you're looking to feel something.)
GFE: 7/10 (Puts in effort to make small talk.)
RTF: Tempted to.

On a separate note, her schedule seems rather full, which leads me to believe that many bros here have visited her. Yet not a single FR on her has been posted yet, which is disappointing. Come on guys, team work makes the dream work.
Old 05-01-2018, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
johndigg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Ayami or Hanako from bro iconick before? Havent found any FR on them yet
Old 08-01-2018, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 10
mrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by boimanz View Post
Will go and try tarma for Shaci and Tasya today. Wish me luch (first time try tarma from indon stable hehe). Will post FR soon..
SensualFeel stable?? They do have threesome??
Old 09-01-2018, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

Anyone know what happened to Jizzonme stable, suddenly disappear all contact and just after I found legit syt...
Doubt raid as the place is safer than most places I've seen and the gal was quite booked up.
Old 12-01-2018, 11:04 AM
Samster

Sorry bros for the long hiatus, just got back from overseas.

Yes, I just tried my luck and they are ok! so proceeded to book. Knocked on the door and I heard giggling behind it. The two of them behaved like bffs! Plus point for me.

We chatted abit with Tasya being the naughty sassy bitch careesing my cock and Shaci sitting on the other side of the bed laughing. Once comfortable, I chose to bath with Shaci as she has that cute and angelic aura. Make out abit in the bathroom while hearing Tasya naughtily teasing the two of us from outside.

It is not the kind of tarma I would have expected, but I think its alright. Shaci gave me a blowjob while Tasya was making out and catlicking my body. I chose to fuck Shaci first, so it started with Shaci riding me while I finger Tasya. I wanted to finish missionary, so I turned her on her back and screw her hard while Tasya was holding me from behind till I cum.

We rested while eating chocolates (great gift to start the GFE). Realised that Tasya has the more naughty side compared to Shaci. Shaci is more... quai quai type, but her tits are damn awesome and the way she rides you, fucking mental mate.

Then Tasya was telling me she was horny and needed to fuck me, so after I washed up, Tasya pushed me to the bed and gave me a damn solid bj. Shaci, the shy one, didnt participate much, but it was ok for me cz as I was dogging Tasya, I was looking at Shaci. It was like a scene where your wife/gf allows you to fuck another girl haha.

Came in doggy after loads of position. Tasya was indeed the devil, fucking awesome.

Verdict:

Shaci
Looks: 7.5/10 (white skinned)
Tits: 8/10 (C cup and soft, nice to suckle)
BBBJ: 6/10 (wasnt paying much attention cz i was busy frenching Tasya hehe)
FJ: 8/10 (cowgirl was her speciality)

Tasya
Looks: 8.5/10 (she has the bargirl type of look)
Tits: 6/10 (small a-b cup, not for boobs lover. So I had to look at Shaci's breasts while I bang her doggy haha)
BBBJ: 10/10 fucking awesome
FJ: 9/10 (she was thoroughly enjoying herself. She loved teasing Shaci's shy demure while I fucking her. Butt is damn awesome, like a minah's butt).

RTF: Wanna try other girls, and see if they are ok with threesomes. Indons are shy in general, so may need to scout for those who are ok with each other for them to perform. Best if you know bahasa.
Old 13-01-2018, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 14
kennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud of

Good one boymanz, damage 200?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1