The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-08-2018, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 841 / Power: 0
DXO88 is a splendid one to beholdDXO88 is a splendid one to beholdDXO88 is a splendid one to beholdDXO88 is a splendid one to beholdDXO88 is a splendid one to beholdDXO88 is a splendid one to beholdDXO88 is a splendid one to behold
Re: most pervert things done?

Fantasizing about my friend's mum. Hot MILF!
Old 21-08-2018, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 7
Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!

I get chio banker or agent come
My house get them a lot of drinks or put diuretic inside they keep peeing

They will pee in your house and I take the used tissue
Old 21-08-2018, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

When in my wilder days, i hooked up a teenage girl probably 19 or 20s. Like those stupid xiao ah lian pattern. I knew she was pretty and just wanted to fuck the shit out of her.

Arranged a timing and told her will meet under her house.. pick her up in my car. But than I was thinking how to open mouth to ask her go hotel later? Later she say no, or she reject me than how? If she expose me to other people how? What if i ask her and she kan me pervert or what?

SO, I DECIDED to hatch this evil plan which would be to drive to a deserted place and fuck her in the car.

Took along a bottle of red wine and 2 wine glass, have a wine cooler bag and than G,O GO!! Jitao chiong to her block.

Saw her came down her hdb block, wa nbcb, she wear like ah lian those super short denmi shorts from bugis street and a cropped top can expose those belly button piercing de.

Nbcb, i see her from far my cock jitao hard like siao liao.

So she asked me go where now? I tell her in my ah beng seh, nb so late liao, bo ko leng we go chiong.. abo we just go rounding lah..

She agreed ok lor...

Waaa.. in my mind hoseh liao, jitao go to a deserted carpark area and upz her gao lat.

Last time gardens by the bay there haven't develop is still under construction and very dark at night.. so I went there, and than by than got travel a distance liao.. aircon limpeh adjust cold cold the windows already fogged up liao.

found a dark selcuded corner and told her got some drinks.. she is okay with it.. poured her a glass i just had abit in mine.. ( driving better dont serng seow later kena liak by TP lim jiu driving is rabak. )

She was telling me about her part time job, her backstabbing friends, her ex bf , bla bla bla all these which I do not give any flying fuck about.

Slowly... slowly.. she finished her 2 glasses.. very flushed liao and while talking i got fine tuning her nipple while she talk and its very cold so very erected... slowly i placed the wine glasses properly, ( do not want any stains on the carpet or seats )

By than guys the aircon is kan pua cold liao and the air inside is sibeh shiok.. i snuggle down her hot denmi shorts... nbcb...

i felt that got abit smell... i never mind.. i thought maybe is my feet, cause i wearing havaianas.. maybe smelly...

wa.. see her pink panty limpeh beh tahan.. jitao rub rub abit and soh her cb and snugged down her panties.

PUA CHEE BYE!!!

CHAO CHEE BYE!!!

At that instant moment whereby her panties are off and the air con vents jitao power shoot at her direction.. the WHOLE FUCKING CAR GOT A
CHAO CHEE BYE ,

臭鱿鱼 的 味道!!!

Nbcb smelly like fucking dried cuttlefish at provision dried goods shop.

Limpeh jitao wanna vomit out.. i jitao tell her wear back.. we go out smoke..

nbcb the whole car now got her chao chee bye smell kan pua busok..

I was driving a suv.. so i faster off engine and open the boot we sit behind the boot there and smoke ( but honestly , i is want to air the fucking car.. )

than in my mind i keep thinking. pcb, come out so far liao, cannot be cause ur pussy smelly, I never fuck.. but nearby no toilet, my car no standby wet tissue.. no water.. how..

only got that half bottle red wine..

in my mind i was thinking.. nbz bo pian lah.. alcohol can sterlise bacteria right...

i jitao see she seh seh liao whisper in her ear and make her high.. tell her want to try something new.. i told her that if her cb got alcholol.. her cb can absorb the alcohol content can get seh faster.. she say sure anot? i say lets try lor.. ( but to be honest, i was hoping it can get rid of her cb smell.. )

So i perched her at the back of the suv.. in standing doggy style.. limpeh made sure her ass was arched out and legs spread out wide and limpeh jitao bo pang chance, shoved the whole bottle of red wine in her cb and do a tornado shake!!!

hoping it could flush out all the smelly nasty bacteria inside.. when i did that.. she moaned as the bottle neck entered her cheebye.. when i emptied the bottle and tried to flush her cheebye inside out cleanly.. she was moaning at the top of her voice and rubbing her clit at the same time..

i was actually more worried about the wine hitting my car, lol.

a good 5 mins the bottle was emptied.. i dived down and took a whiff..

HENG ARH!! no more smell.. limpeh see young pair of legs and thighs spreading apart for me and red wine residue stains flowing and trickling down those young skin.. i jitao lick all the way up and lick her cheebbye inside out.. ate her like siao.. got pinot noir taste...

after that fucked the shit out of her and cummed inside her x2.

Used my underwear to wipe up everything and we both left..

She contacted me again, but i refused to meet up..

( she stays at hougang de )

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 21-08-2018, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 13
iloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud of

Hahaha ..great fr! Thank u...laugh till my balls dropped with ur story....her pussy smell of pinot....twirl like tornado..u are funny chao ah beng
Old 23-08-2018, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveu4ever View Post
Hahaha ..great fr! Thank u...laugh till my balls dropped with ur story....her pussy smell of pinot....twirl like tornado..u are funny chao ah beng
Hahaha, glad that my mishap made you happy hahah.

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 23-08-2018, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Xxbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
When in my wilder days, i hooked up a teenage girl probably 19 or 20s. Like those stupid xiao ah lian pattern. I knew she was pretty and just wanted to fuck the shit out of her.

Arranged a timing and told her will meet under her house.. pick her up in my car. But than I was thinking how to open mouth to ask her go hotel later? Later she say no, or she reject me than how? If she expose me to other people how? What if i ask her and she kan me pervert or what?

SO, I DECIDED to hatch this evil plan which would be to drive to a deserted place and fuck her in the car.

Took along a bottle of red wine and 2 wine glass, have a wine cooler bag and than G,O GO!! Jitao chiong to her block.

Saw her came down her hdb block, wa nbcb, she wear like ah lian those super short denmi shorts from bugis street and a cropped top can expose those belly button piercing de.

So she asked me go where now? I tell her in my ah beng seh, nb so late liao, bo ko leng we go chiong.. abo we just go rounding lah..

She agreed ok lor...

Waaa.. in my mind hoseh liao, jitao go to a deserted carpark area and upz her gao lat.

Last time gardens by the bay there haven't develop is still under construction and very dark at night.. so I went there, and than by than got travel a distance liao.. aircon limpeh adjust cold cold the windows already fogged up liao.

found a dark selcuded corner and told her got some drinks.. she is okay with it.. poured her a glass i just had abit in mine.. ( driving better dont serng seow later kena liak by TP lim jiu driving is rabak. )

She was telling me about her part time job, her backstabbing friends, her ex bf , bla bla bla all these which I do not give any flying fuck about.

Slowly... slowly.. she finished her 2 glasses.. very flushed liao and while talking i got fine tuning her nipple while she talk and its very cold so very erected... slowly i placed the wine glasses properly, ( do not want any stains on the carpet or seats )

By than guys the aircon is kan pua cold liao and the air inside is sibeh shiok.. i snuggle down her hot denmi shorts... nbcb...

i felt that got abit smell... i never mind.. i thought maybe is my feet, cause i wearing havaianas.. maybe smelly...

wa.. see her pink panty limpeh beh tahan.. jitao rub rub abit and soh her cb and snugged down her panties.

PUA CHEE BYE!!!

CHAO CHEE BYE!!!

At that instant moment whereby her panties are off and the air con vents jitao power shoot at her direction.. the WHOLE FUCKING CAR GOT A
CHAO CHEE BYE ,

臭鱿鱼 的 味道!!!

I was driving a suv.. so i faster off engine and open the boot we sit behind the boot there and smoke ( but honestly , i is want to air the fucking car.. )

than in my mind i keep thinking. pcb, come out so far liao, cannot be cause ur pussy smelly, I never fuck.. but nearby no toilet, my car no standby wet tissue.. no water.. how..

in my mind i was thinking.. nbz bo pian lah.. alcohol can sterlise bacteria right...

i jitao see she seh seh liao whisper in her ear and make her high.. tell her want to try something new.. i told her that if her cb got alcholol.. her cb can absorb the alcohol content can get seh faster.. she say sure anot? i say lets try lor.. ( but to be honest, i was hoping it can get rid of her cb smell.. )

So i perched her at the back of the suv.. in standing doggy style.. limpeh made sure her ass was arched out and legs spread out wide and limpeh jitao bo pang chance, shoved the whole bottle of red wine in her cb and do a tornado shake!!!

hoping it could flush out all the smelly nasty bacteria inside.. when i did that.. she moaned as the bottle neck entered her cheebye.. when i emptied the bottle and tried to flush her cheebye inside out cleanly.. she was moaning at the top of her voice and rubbing her clit at the same time..

HENG ARH!! no more smell.. limpeh see young pair of legs and thighs spreading apart for me and red wine residue stains flowing and trickling down those young skin.. i jitao lick all the way up and lick her cheebbye inside out.. ate her like siao.. got pinot noir taste...

Wahaha this is funny
Old 23-08-2018, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
HottieQ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hahaha, glad that my mishap made you happy hahah.
Hahahaha your encounter is more funny than pervert bro
Old 23-08-2018, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

Lol,description damn funny...well done bro. 👍

Quote:

She agreed ok lor...

PUA CHEE BYE!!!

CHAO CHEE BYE!!!

CHAO CHEE BYE ,

臭鱿鱼 的 味道!!!

Old 24-08-2018, 06:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future

Nothing is worst than ccb....
Old 24-08-2018, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story told ina comical way 👍🏻
Old 24-08-2018, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
Azuri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajlover View Post
Nothing is worst than ccb....
True, turned off immediately
Old 24-08-2018, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

She agreed ok lor...

PUA CHEE BYE!!!

CHAO CHEE BYE!!!

CHAO CHEE BYE ,

臭鱿鱼 的 味道!!!

Maybe she predicted what you wanna do to her, purposely give you a CCB
Old 24-08-2018, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Mistyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

She agreed ok lor...

PUA CHEE BYE!!!

CHAO CHEE BYE!!!

CHAO CHEE BYE ,

臭鱿鱼 的 味道!!!

Wah lau bro! If can, will definitely award the “Funniest Story” prize to you! 😂
Old 24-08-2018, 06:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Terry90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A girl next my room is so sexy. She often leave her used bra and Underwear in toilet after shower. So, everytime after she shower, I will use that toilet and touch her bra, underwear and masturbate . As I came out, I’ll spare it on her underwear~
Old 24-08-2018, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 13
ilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant future

that's a good 1!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1