The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 16-08-2018, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 541 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

how I wish I have such Pinoy fishes to enjoy. 😔
Old 16-08-2018, 03:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
whhy is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
$50, pinay helper :

Bro. Mind sharing her contacts? Thank you.
Old 16-08-2018, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 20
steadfast deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysteadfast deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
how I wish I have such Pinoy fishes to enjoy. 😔
Bro, it’s easy to fish. Ot. Plenty of fishes there. Don’t waste time on chatline...
See the fish you like and approach. Best going there in a group.
Old 16-08-2018, 03:51 PM
Samster

scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by steadfast View Post
Bro, it’s easy to fish. Ot. Plenty of fishes there. Don’t waste time on chatline...
See the fish you like and approach. Best going there in a group.
Bro, ot pinoys are ktv girls. I prefer maids. how to approach them? ask them go for meals?
Old 16-08-2018, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Oldboyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Bro, ot pinoys are ktv girls. I prefer maids. how to approach them? ask them go for meals?
Sunday afternoon, mostly are maids. Buy them beer, make them high and you got better chance. Ya, if can go in group, sure higher chance.
Old 16-08-2018, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 11
civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whhy View Post
Bro. Mind sharing her contacts? Thank you.
Mind share contact
Old 16-08-2018, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldboyboy View Post
Sunday afternoon, mostly are maids. Buy them beer, make them high and you got better chance. Ya, if can go in group, sure higher chance.
ok bro. I try alone. don't have friends love Pinoys like me.
Old 16-08-2018, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 19
Songsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud of

This thread has been very helpful for me. Bonked several maids just by following the advice of the bros here. Even had videos and pics of most of my bonks! They are really horny and game for anything.

Anyway, anyone tried this maid below? Her name is Rena, I think.

Old 16-08-2018, 07:01 PM
Samster

steadfast deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysteadfast deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yes. 1pm can start to recee outside OT. 2pm plus can go inside. Depending on which club. Go in a group. I went top5 before. Three of us. We open two bottle of chivas. A lot of group of pinoys around the tables having a single glass of beer. Choose a nice spot and sat down with my friends. Then you can see all the eyes on you. They also come there for free drinks and Pinoy loves liquor. Slowly eye contact and invite them. Then move in from there
Old 16-08-2018, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Oldboyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yes. 1pm can start to recee outside OT. 2pm plus can go inside. Depending on which club. Go in a group. I went top5 before. Three of us. We open two bottle of chivas. A lot of group of pinoys around the tables having a single glass of beer. Choose a nice spot and sat down with my friends. Then you can see all the eyes on you. They also come there for free drinks and Pinoy loves liquor. Slowly eye contact and invite them. Then move in from there
Hi bro, mind to let us know how much the Chivas and entry fee for top5? If cannot finish the Chivas, can keep it there for next Sunday? Yes, hard liquor makes them drunk faster n easier to rubba. If I were rich, I definitely open hard liquor then get free rubba.
Old 16-08-2018, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldboyboy View Post
Hi bro, mind to let us know how much the Chivas and entry fee for top5? If cannot finish the Chivas, can keep it there for next Sunday? Yes, hard liquor makes them drunk faster n easier to rubba. If I were rich, I definitely open hard liquor then get free rubba.
Top5 is $160 chivas. If I remember clearly it’s free flow coke.can keep for one month. But only Sundays. If you got a group can share the bottle. Top5 my fav spot is the second deck near the pole. Can see the girls pole dance.
Old 16-08-2018, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1343 / Power: 20
ralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud of

Quote:
Top5 is $160 chivas. If I remember clearly it’s free flow coke.can keep for one month. But only Sundays. If you got a group can share the bottle. Top5 my fav spot is the second deck near the pole. Can see the girls pole dance.
Top5 used to be a Thai hang flower joint... How time flies...

If her panties match her bra when you take her clothes off, it wasn't you who decided to have sex.
Old 16-08-2018, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralliart View Post
Top5 used to be a Thai hang flower joint... How time flies...
I would have preferred thai too man. Sawatdii krub..
Old 17-08-2018, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
wow... 钓长线钓大鱼。lol...
Good investment.
looks like ive to go my own le. 😔
Old 17-08-2018, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 11
civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Songsong77 View Post
This thread has been very helpful for me. Bonked several maids just by following the advice of the bros here. Even had videos and pics of most of my bonks! They are really horny and game for anything.

Anyway, anyone tried this maid below? Her name is Rena, I think.

Bro if u have many video share out
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1