The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2018, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone Fucked insurance agents promising to buy but in the end never buy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Songsong77 View Post
Really, really fucked up behaviour. I cannot zap you, but I will see if I can make something happen...
Whatever you can do. I will up you

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 16-08-2018, 07:37 PM
Samster

Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopsumbong View Post
Lol ok you stupid fuck keep zapping, as if I care. What a sad case you are, policing a pervert forum.
Of course points mean nothing. They are meaningless in the real world.

Unfortunately in this forum whether you like it or not. It is an indication of a member’s worth in relation to others here. In terms of reliability info sharing etc etc.

So yes it is worth “something “

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 16-08-2018, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 19
jimmi2306 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If this story gets any hotter than maybe more insurance agents will know about this especially the poor lady who got played out, who knows she’s may even decide to make a police report now!
Old 16-08-2018, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmi2306 View Post
If this story gets any hotter than maybe more insurance agents will know about this especially the poor lady who got played out, who knows she’s may even decide to make a police report now!
No worries. According to Chopsumbong guys like him won’t get caught.

Old 16-08-2018, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 8
Canetra is a glorious beacon of lightCanetra is a glorious beacon of lightCanetra is a glorious beacon of lightCanetra is a glorious beacon of lightCanetra is a glorious beacon of light

She must be quite desperate to sell her insurance policies but what you did is quite a ass
Old 16-08-2018, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14707 / Power: 78
Justin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopsumbong View Post
Bring the zaps on shithead
Merriam-Webster describes an Idiot definition as - a person affected with extreme mental retardation.

It is considered America's most trusted online dictionary for English word definitions, meanings, and pronunciation.
Old 16-08-2018, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 7
Chopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Bieber View Post
Merriam-Webster describes an Idiot definition as - a person affected with extreme mental retardation.

It is considered America's most trusted online dictionary for English word definitions, meanings, and pronunciation.
Go eat a dick you sad cunt.
Old 17-08-2018, 12:17 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echidna View Post
An insurance agent wanted to meet me but i told her i am busy. She herself suggested coming to my house since I am busy. I of course dont mind.
your mother sell property, your sister sell insurance, u sell backside
Old 17-08-2018, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
johntan68 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echidna View Post
An insurance agent wanted to meet me but i told her i am busy. She herself suggested coming to my house since I am busy. I of course dont mind.

She was wearing a white blouse with the first button not unbuttoned and wearing a black short tight skirt. I could not focus on what she said as i was ogling at her downblouse and her yummy thighs. She was wearing a black bra.

I slowly sweet talked her but she tried to sell her policies to me. I told her i will buy after we finished having sex.

After an hour of actions, i told her i am tired and will discuss with her another day. Since then, she tried to contact me but i never respond to her.

Free bonk
This is really too good to be true or rather, I don’t have such luck. Lately I brought a policy with an annual premium of $30k, I got nothing. I brought another policy from another agent with annual premium of $13k plus an one time cash investment of $150k, I only got a free coffee!!! So really, if got such lobang, I also want haha.
Old 17-08-2018, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
TalkNoMoney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johntan68 View Post
This is really too good to be true or rather, I don’t have such luck. Lately I brought a policy with an annual premium of $30k, I got nothing. I brought another policy from another agent with annual premium of $13k plus an one time cash investment of $150k, I only got a free coffee!!! So really, if got such lobang, I also want haha.
Next time ask for specials before signing on the dotted line
Old 17-08-2018, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 7
E991 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by johntan68 View Post
At least u got invest with the sales person. Even if u get to bonk her, I think u deserve something in return from her. Unlike someone who just abuse it without any purchasing. Really a shame but still voice it out as if very glory like that.
Old 17-08-2018, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
purepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond repute

I'm curious how come you guys choose to engage him or partake in his nonsense when you can hit the 'ignore' button on him?

Over the years, I've seen so many that talk big, trolls, keyboard warriors or whatever you call them now. It probably gives them a sense of gratification and importance (missing from their non-virtual lives) when others respond to their bullshit.

On occasion, there will be an invitation to meet in real live to 'have a chat' but they'll never show up. IMHO, the best way to get rid of these guys would be to ignore the...
Old 17-08-2018, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by purepulp View Post
I'm curious how come you guys choose to engage him or partake in his nonsense when you can hit the 'ignore' button on him?

Over the years, I've seen so many that talk big, trolls, keyboard warriors or whatever you call them now. It probably gives them a sense of gratification and importance (missing from their non-virtual lives) when others respond to their bullshit.

On occasion, there will be an invitation to meet in real live to 'have a chat' but they'll never show up. IMHO, the best way to get rid of these guys would be to ignore the...
Can’t be more true!
Old 17-08-2018, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by purepulp View Post

The aim for me has been to bring awareness to others. Not him. He’s gone case. Me ignoring him allows for him to justify his actions if he chose to write properly. However he has chosen not to as well but only to hurl rude insults at all who call him out.

If I ignore him I won’t know what he’ll try to say. Therefore I only engage his attempts at justification and otherwise ignore his tantrums

Old 17-08-2018, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 7
Karlman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKarlman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
The aim for me has been to bring awareness to others. Not him. He’s gone case. Me ignoring him allows for him to justify his actions if he chose to write properly. However he has chosen not to as well but only to hurl rude insults at all who call him out.

If I ignore him I won’t know what he’ll try to say. Therefore I only engage his attempts at justification and otherwise ignore his tantrums
He don’t have a case lah. Now his only feeble attempt is to throw insults at others and resort to name-calling like a 10yo.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1