The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2018, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
Deceptive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Tutor and I

Very nice story, camping here!
Old 24-08-2018, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 11
NZbunny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNZbunny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi mate, looks you are busy getting tution from Tutor Ms.Tan. Please continue..... can't wait to read the update...
Old 25-08-2018, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2101 / Power: 12
septeal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond repute

Lucikly for me, there was a hungry lonely housewife next door for me. I knocked on the door and she greeted me with her usual wide grin
She was wearing a loose dress today and her side boob was for all to see.
As it was a hot day and I just had some action with Janice, I asked for a quick shower before getting into action with her.

I came out of the shower and she was waiting for me on the bed already. I lifted up her dress to reveal her pink nips and hairy pussy.
I grabbed her breasts and squeezed them, as I was missing some breast action since Janice had nothing much.
My mouth cupped over her nipples and started sucking on them like a baby.
"ooooooooo" she moaned, clearly liking the licking.

Next came my favourite, her hairy pussy. I went down on her already wet pussy. "yes yes yes please...." she begged, she's been waiting for this.
I licked and slurped on her pussy juices and fingered her hard, making her cum in no time, since she had not had action in a while.
I gave her no time to rest and slipped my finger into her asshole, making her whole body jerk. "OMG" she exclaimed.
I licked her clit, and continued to finger her in her pussy and ass using both hands, bringing euphoria to her.
"ahhhhhhh omggggg so gooodddd, my assssss" she moaned, enjoying the onslaught.
Then, I felt her ass muscle contract, so I guessed she was going to cum again, I increased my tempo and she screamed "yeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssss"

I pulled my mouth and hand out of her pussy, leaving my other finger in her ass. "How was that"
"Intense, more intense than usual. So badd you" she replied. "I want your dick now." she grabbed my dick, slowly jerking it.
"Put on the condom for me" I ordered and she did so obediently, rolling the condom over my hard dick.

I spread open her legs and pulled my finger out of her ass. Her juices were all over so I figured no lub was required to fuck her ass.
I pointed my dickhead at her asshole and .........
Old 25-08-2018, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
implant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cheers to TS for great story.
Old 25-08-2018, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
NuclearHistory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story TS, apprause!
Old 25-08-2018, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2101 / Power: 12
septeal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond repute

"No no no, fuck my pussy please, please, please" she begged on as I slowly stuffed my hard dick into her asshole.
Her asshole was really really tight, as tight as Janice's. My dick slowly went in until it finally reached the end.
I watched her face closely as I entered and her face turned from a worried one to one of amazement.
With her mouth wide open from the pleasure, I asked, "shall I continue"
She held me by my hips and nodded like a puppy.

I started thrusting her slowly, letting her asshole warm up to my dick. "ohhhhh this is so good so goodddd, I didn't know...." she said as she moaned.
I increased my tempo and our hips started making smacking sounds as I thrusted her harder.
Her moans and the smacking sounds filled the room, sounds of her first anal sex.

Then, I signalled her to be on top. She got on me and slowly guided my dick back into her ass. Her face was pure enjoyment and joy to watch.
With her on top, I could slip my fingers into her pussy as well, fingering her as she rode on my dick in her ass.
"ahhhhh ahhhh ahhhh ahhhhh" she moaned non stop, as she was getting pleasured in both holes.
She grabbed her breasts and squeezed them, while bouncing on my dick.
I loved the view of this from below.

That view and her tightness in her ass was too stimulating for me, and it was time to cum. "i'm cumminggg i'm cummingggg ahhhh ahhhh ahhhhhh" she increased her riding speed to make sure I had a huge orgasm.
"ahhhhhhhhhh" my dick sent all the cum I had into her ass, she moaned as she felt the warm cum in her ass, although they were all in the condom.

She smiled at me when I stopped cumming, slowly lifting herself. "omg i didn't know it will feel so gooodddd" she claimed, clearly enjoyed herself.
Looking at my dick which was still semi-hard, she said "hmmmm, you are still hard, can u fuck me again"
Old 26-08-2018, 07:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

keep on sharing this story, it's a really nice read.
Old 26-08-2018, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 6
oneitis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, great story and hope to read next update.
Old 26-08-2018, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
SCBTalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice and hope you can share more.
Old 26-08-2018, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
icesauna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, support!
Old 27-08-2018, 12:34 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
putes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

swee story, logging in daily to check for update
Old 27-08-2018, 07:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Nice continue please
Old 27-08-2018, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 11
NZbunny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNZbunny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

You can never go wrong with a great story about a horny housewife getting her ass slammed. I really enjoyed this story.

Get Janice to join you and enjoy threesome MFF encounter.

Please continue soon...soon... Can't wait.....
Old 27-08-2018, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Ding ding ding
Bro TS we r waiting for the 2nd round to start.
Old 27-08-2018, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
WuTea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Amazing story, please continue TS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1