The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2010, 11:49 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
rookie09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Attn** -Shavina- 18 years old beautiful SYT local chinese/indian

bro,can i get the gals pics and no

Desilva

[email protected]

Old 24-07-2010, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
brudderwong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sorry this FR is late had shavina last mth here is my brief FR

looks: 7
body:8
BBBJ: 8 (did not get to CIM coz couldnt last through FJ)
FJ: 8 (too good to tahan)
GFE: 7

overall: 8

sorry for brief FR coz not good with words. but she is a gem no doubt about that
Old 24-07-2010, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 15
Pandora Lust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPandora Lust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPandora Lust is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by brudderwong View Post
sorry for brief FR coz not good with words. but she is a gem no doubt about that
Thank you brudderwong for the kind FR.
Old 24-07-2010, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 16
Ol' boy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOl' boy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOl' boy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOl' boy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOl' boy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Arrow Re: Attn** -Shavina- 18 years old beautiful SYT local chinese/indian

I've Got 2 agree wid u bro brudderwong!

I had a RTF with her yesterday and after just a few dick-pussy insertions I just couldn't hold back my cum!

Usually I have no problem holding back and banging away happily 'til the end of a session [to get my full money's worth! Hehehe] but I think this girl must have some sort of a magic pussy!!!

So you too eh, Bro, I'm glad it wasn't just me!

P.S. Booked her for another Tarma wid Shazana next week - hope I can last!

Last edited by Ol' boy; 24-07-2010 at 12:42 PM. Reason: P.S.
Old 24-07-2010, 12:57 PM
Samster

Pandora Lust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPandora Lust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPandora Lust is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' boy View Post
I've Got 2 agree wid u bro brudderwong! So you too eh, Bro, I'm glad it wasn't just me!
Thank you bro Ol' boy for the FR
Old 25-07-2010, 10:31 AM
Samster

FR posted in my group by bro sube858, Fri July 23, 2010

The door bell rang at just 2 minutes after my scheduled time, definitely a plus
point in my book. We greet each other and sat down for some TCSS. This girl can talk about anything under the stars you would not be bore, for sure. During this time I stole glances at her big soulful eyes and long lashes that frame a well define nose and sensual lips with smooth, flawless complexion. A really pretty SYT.

We took separate showers which I didn't mind as I was more interested in the bed action. Dried ourselves and sat the bed, i am not use to having such a hot and naked SYT sitting beside me and after a while she gave me such an intense look and must be thinking what is this stupid dick waiting for? I didn`t want to act desperate, but BTH liao, Kiss her lightly on her lips and she reacted with soft and deep kisses i had to stop once a while to come up for air, after a good 10 minutes she proceeded down to give my birdie a workout, good suction alternating between slow and turbo paced. I had to stopped her before I burst. She happily acceded to my request for 4 different positions from the dressing table to bed. Hearing her soft moans and constant tugging of the bed sheets, in ecstasy I hope, i shot off.

In that 90 minutes, she showed me a romantic and sentimental spicy hot side of her, she became a best friend.

Thanks to bro PL for the arrangement.
Old 25-07-2010, 07:08 PM
Samster

Ol' boy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOl' boy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOl' boy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOl' boy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOl' boy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up Re: Attn** -Shavina- 18 years old beautiful SYT local chinese/indian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora Lust View Post
FR posted in my group by bro sube858, Fri July 23, 2010

"The door bell rang at just 2 minutes after my scheduled time, definitely a plus point in my book."
Agree with you Bro sube858 - I should have mentioned in my FR that Shavina arrived 10 min EARLY!

When the doorbell rang I thought it was room service...

...and, WOW, it certainly WAS!!!

Hehehe

Last edited by Ol' boy; 25-07-2010 at 07:10 PM. Reason: Spelling error
Old 25-07-2010, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
terrain17 is Cool - loads of Potential

Tried Shavina last week.. She came like 5 mins after I messaged bro pandora the room no.. A plus point..

She really has an exotic look like what most of the bros here said.. She is someone who you can engage in any topic for conversation and very accomodating during the session.. Her BBBJ was also one of the best ive tried.. Definitely gonna RTF...

Looks: 8
Body: petite size.. my type...
BBBJ: 8
FJ: 8
Old 26-07-2010, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrain17 View Post
Tried Shavina last week.. She came like 5 mins after I messaged bro pandora the room no.. A plus point..She really has an exotic look like what most of the bros here said..
Thank you bro terrain17 for the FR.
Old 31-07-2010, 11:17 PM
Samster

Exclamation Re: Attn** -Shavina- 18 years old beautiful SYT local chinese/indian

THE GOOD, THE BAD, AND THE UGLY...

Hi Bro’s, here follows a three-part FR on my recent ‘Schoolgirl Tarma’ with Shavina and Shazana...
Old 31-07-2010, 11:29 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Attn** -Shavina- 18 years old beautiful SYT local chinese/indian

THE GOOD...

These 18 yr. old girls are ‘best friends’ since schooldays - and ideal for Tarma ‘cos they don’t require a condom change with a girl change! And they are ‘fresh’ so I have recently had the pleasure of ‘teaching’ them some routines, as you can read in my previous posts.

This was their first Costume Tarma, so they repurchased their previous school uniforms (with white socks & hair in pony tails) for the event. They kitted up in the bathroom and when they came out and looked at themselves in the full length mirror they were giggling and squealing and posing for their hand-phone pix - just like the real schoolgirls that they so recently were!

They had actually arrived ‘late for school’ - presumably they had been with other Bro’s!!!! So they each had to bend over my knee for some spanking with their panties pulled down. Suitably chastened, they said that they would do ANYTHING if I didn’t tell their parents what bad girls they had been.

Before I could sit down, the ‘anything’ included their previously taught (and now near-perfect) stereo BBJ+AR - with the girls frequently changing places - sucking sweetly on my balls as they passed each other at the half way point... ahhhhh 8/10

Now it was time for three new bed-lessons.
Uniforms on - but in disarray - with their underwear and ‘best bits’ and exposed. And talking of underwear, I hope you like the following algebra - ha ha ha!

Lesson 1. Girl A. lies on her back; girl B. lies on top of her (in a hugging position) so that their pussies are close together and teacher can pull up their skirts and effortlessly slide his dick into either pussy he chooses - and swap pussy entries as often as he wishes... wow! 9/10.

Lesson 2.
A. kneels on all fours [doggie] and B. ‘leapfrogs’ up onto A’s back, so that their asses are stacked one on top of the other - oh, what a lovely sight! - then teacher can fcuk both pussies at will - as per lesson 1... Wow!! 10/10

Lesson, er, 69. A. lies on her back, B. kneels on top - in the 69 position - teacher puts his D into B’s pussy and remains stationary so that B fcuks teacher’s D while A sucks his balls - & ass - then A takes teacher's D out, sucks D then re-inserts it into B’s pussy for more and more of the same - arghhhhhhhh!!!!!... WOW!!! 11/10

As both A and B had to change positions to become B and A in each of the the above lessons, it was soon time for the end of school! So lessons ended as they began, two pretty school girls kneeling down side by side, skirts pulled up to expose four absolutely perfect bum cheeks - each of which teacher adorned with copious cum!

So, just another, er, ‘boring’ day in school Bro’s...
Old 31-07-2010, 11:36 PM
Samster

Thumbs down Re: Attn** -Shavina- 18 years old beautiful SYT local chinese/indian

THE BAD...

Tarma can take quite a bit of organising. Co-ordination is needed between my diary, the two girls’ menstrual cycles and their other commitments. This can leave only a few days of opportunity per month.

My Schoolgirl Tarma was arranged for a previous month but postponed the day prior owing to an earlier than expected red flag. However, I was told that the uniforms (which I had agreed to pay for as a gift to the girls) were all ready.

This month, all was arranged for a 3pm rendezvous. I had a call @ 2.45 asking could it be moved to 4pm. Yes I would wait... 4pm came (I didn’t) and went. After several “They are on their way” and “15min more” messages they arrived at 6 pm - 3 hours late! All this because the uniforms were NOT ready - as I had been assured last month.

I suppose that's only to be expected if you have a penchent for young silly girls! And I have to add that these girls have been punctual - and even EARLY - in the past though.
Old 31-07-2010, 11:41 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Attn** -Shavina- 18 years old beautiful SYT local chinese/indian

AND THE UGLY...

There is absolutely NOTHING ugly about SHAVINA & SHAZANA - they are BOTH gorgeous! Hehehe.

So I’m gonna have a TOYS Tarma with ‘em next!!!

Last edited by Ol' boy; 01-08-2010 at 12:07 AM.
Old 01-08-2010, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' boy View Post
Lesson, er, 69.....then A takes teacher's D out, sucks D then re-inserts it into B’s pussy for more and more of the same - arghhhhhhhh!!!!!... WOW!!! 11/10
Thank you for the lovely FR.
Old 11-08-2010, 01:00 AM
Samster

FR from ***ADRIANO99 on 8th Jun 2010

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread