The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-03-2019, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
finch69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
BTW, I wrote the following myself:

"I use the term "badass gentleman" to describe a man who has all the attractive masculine traits of a badass w/o his obnoxious character defects PLUS all the attractive traits of a "gentleman" w/o his repulsive "nice guy" behaviour.

Why would bro Don Juan call a badass gentleman unnatural?

I just received the following email from a well known guru in which he touched on the subject."

Calling him a well known guru is not showing respect? AND I didn't copy from his website, as alleged by bro workpermit, the guru sent it to me yesterday. I do expect bro workpermit's clarification n apology.

Hahaha.

Good night!

Bro WB
OKOK from now on I am badass gentleman meaning I am bad ass but also a gentleman.
Old 27-03-2019, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
finch69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarma69 View Post
Bro Warbird,

I have been a silent reader of your thread. By being able to bao KTV girls of your whim and fancy, you are obviously wealthy to say the least. But with all due respect, it is still the fact that it is your financial ability to bao that gives you the unfair advantage and leverage to play this "badass gentleman" game according to your own rules.

In other words, if a man is really self-assured and dominant, why would he need to enter into a commercial transaction to own the doll's pussy, heart, mind and soul? I see it more of an egoistic pursuit behind the veil of emotional insecurity... for surely only the man knows if he can still succeed if he doesn't have the wealth to start with in the first place.

Just my 2 cents' worth.

Huat Ahh!
There is no free lunch in this world.

This ktv gals are not here for letting guys bonk free.

Enough was discussed by TS and seniors about money is important. Obviously many were oblivious.
Old 27-03-2019, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
locaste deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by finch69 View Post
Bro WB

I will get the holy grail too.

Nice interesting forum below. One of the best which made my day.

Hope to pick up tips and tricks from here.

I am not young but still active so will love to fling.

Cheers dude.
Hoping to get the holy grail as well.

Thanks bro WB for this excellent thread.

Have a nice day.
Old 27-03-2019, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
ghostmac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
There is no free lunch in this world.

This ktv gals are not here for letting guys bonk free.

Enough was discussed by TS and seniors about money is important. Obviously many were oblivious.
Fully agreed, no free lunch in this world.

Cheers.
Old 28-03-2019, 01:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
decking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Very foxy clever reply from TS.
I think so too.

Thanks TS for this fantastic thread.

God bless.
Old 28-03-2019, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
mackintorch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
OKOK from now on I am badass gentleman meaning I am bad ass but also a gentleman.
Haha more fun being a badass than a gentleman.

Thanks bro WB for a wonderful thread, cheers all.
Old 28-03-2019, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
discount deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by workpermit View Post
You mean you subscribed to his newsletter Calling him guru is like calling someone who is no one. Until you actually name the person whom you claim is your guru, you are giving him credit. But because you didn't, he is still "AN EMPTY" figure. A claimed "LEARNED" individual like you should know this. Did you see when this article was written based on the link I posted earlier? Apology? Adding a few of your own lines to someone's work & not giving credit to the originator, what do you call that? If I didn't expose all your plagiarism, would anyone ever bother? You might as well ask your GURU to join this forum and share his scripts. At least coming from the originator and not someone who rides on his works. People consult you based on the stuff you COPY & PASTED. But remember warbird, you didn't write the article. As such, your depth of understanding is~~~~~hahaha. No wonder you need to spend money to get laid.
Good weekend
To this bro above, i will not be concerned.

So long anyone happy to do what he does then why bother?

TS started this thread and credit must be given.

At least he bother to share rather than keeping it all to himself.

Let me ask this bloke if he bother to share?
Old 28-03-2019, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quote:

Thanks so much for ur post.

The guru is David D. I paid for some of his ebooks abt 7 years ago. He has sent me many emails, perhaps one every week, trying to pursue me to buy more. That particular email on the fusion of badboy n gentleman has been sent to me many times before.

BUT, he did send me that same email two days ago. My photo proves it. Pls take a close look at the date. 2/10/16, that is 10 Feb 2016 haha. I was brutally honest when I said I just received it. I decided to quote it because David was referring to something very similar to my concept of "badass gentleman." And, bro Don Juan said such a man is artificial. I'm still waiting for his explanation n insights.

I always make it clear that I'm quoting from an email or ebook written by a guru, I never ever pretended that I wrote it. Not even once. In fact, I always post them in LARGE PRINT. That is not plagiarism. Pls check a good dictionary.

I hv quoted over 50 RS n sex gurus in my posts here. I don't give their names because paying for their ebooks, audio, video n live seminars would be a waste of money for bros here. I hv already quoted their best ideas. Yes, I hv spent thousands of hours reading n watching their programs.

Actually, I now know more abt the subjects than they do. Why? The majority of these gurus are not trained in biological n medical sciences n their sole interest is in making a quick buck . Whereas, for me, it's the sharing of vital info n the comradery. I don't make a penny. Yes, its FOC for all of u. In addition, I hv a professional n medical background n hv read up on scientific papers. My focus is on female attraction n sexual satisfaction, from various disciplines.

But knowing n doing n being are totally different. You won't benefit unless you can reprogram you S mind. And u need lots of emotional mastery.

Yes, I do spend money on my SYT mistresses. I need to spend money even on non WL SYTs. You may be shocked as to the number of SYTs, many of whom are non WLs, who want to come here to be w/ me.

All dolls crave a badass gentleman who is a self-assured n trustworthy protector/provider, who can connect w/ them emotionally on deep levels and who can give them sexual pleasure they hv never experienced w/ any other men before. Aspire to be that man, be the best you can be, never settle.

If u want to discuss more or if u want to join my outings one day, PM ur wechat.

Happy new year n thanks for ur post.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB

I will not be concerned so much with his criticism. His criticism will fire to new heights and improvement.

To me, he is sore loser and cannot afford to enjoy like you.

This type typically likes to criticise and nit-picking rather than sharing with readers here.

I had enjoyed your thread very much and impressed that the thread survived for a decade.

Keep up the good work and let us be happy to share.

Cheers.
Old 28-03-2019, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Good morning!

My theories on female attraction n emotional/sexual addiction r applicable to ALL healthy, heterosexual females. To your GFs n legal wives too.

There is only one reason why I want my LT dolls to be emotionally n sexually addicted to me.

Heath reasons. I do them raw n I don't want to be infected w/ HIV or any STDs. Making them addicted will greatly reduce my risks.

But for many of u who are married, there is another vital reason.

Since 50% of married women cheat, you don't want to raise a kid for two decades who is NOT yours! Getting ur wife addicted to u will greatly reduce that risk.

My kids are adults n I know their DNA. Do u know yours?

Sorry for being brutally honest.

I hv had many posts at SBF. I stand by every word I hv written as being 100% truthful, to the best of my knowledge n ability.

I'll be very busy over the next two weeks as my young lao po will come in a few days n several new dolls will be coming, pun intended. It may take me much longer to reply. But keep them coming pls. Posting here in the last 8 years n 4 months has been a very enjoyable learning experience for me. I hv benefited beyond my wildest dreams.

Thank you all! Happy new year!!

Bro WB
Bro WB

Let me be butally honest here. Nobody had celebrated 10 years anniversary in any solo thread.

Cheers and round of applause to the master.

Thank you so much.
Old 28-03-2019, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
hton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by discount View Post
To this bro above, i will not be concerned.

So long anyone happy to do what he does then why bother?

TS started this thread and credit must be given.

At least he bother to share rather than keeping it all to himself.

Let me ask this bloke if he bother to share?
Agree, credit must be given to TS bro WB.

Thanks bro for giving us a really good thread.
Old 28-03-2019, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Good afternoon,

I like to thank all of you for your support for the last 9 years and 9 plus months. Words can't express my sincere gratitude. I hv also learned a lot by sharing.

My sincere thanks also go to our boss Sam.

I'll be flying to Gotham city tmr. I'll reply to all posts n up all deserving bros asap. I'll be back in abt a month as my two young LPs are still in SG...

Cheers,

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 28-03-2019, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
ahmice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro WB

I will not be concerned so much with his criticism. His criticism will fire to new heights and improvement.

To me, he is sore loser and cannot afford to enjoy like you.

This type typically likes to criticise and nit-picking rather than sharing with readers here.

I had enjoyed your thread very much and impressed that the thread survived for a decade.

Keep up the good work and let us be happy to share.

Cheers.
I will not be concerned too.

Really enjoyed reading this thread and learnt any things from bro WB.

Thanks and have a great day.
Old 28-03-2019, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
yangshanwang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro WB

Let me be butally honest here. Nobody had celebrated 10 years anniversary in any solo thread.

Cheers and round of applause to the master.

Thank you so much.
3 rounds of applause, yippy yippy yeh.

Thanks bro WB!!
Old 29-03-2019, 02:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
Montehro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Good afternoon,

I like to thank all of you for your support for the last 9 years and 9 plus months. Words can't express my sincere gratitude. I hv also learned a lot by sharing.

I'll be flying to Gotham city tmr. I'll reply to all posts n up all deserving bros asap. I'll be back in abt a month as my two young LPs are still in SG...

Cheers,

Bro WB
Have a nice trip bro, enjoy!!
Old 29-03-2019, 04:08 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15185 / Power: 13
Boarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome on board bro WB.

Safe flight to New York City.

Quote:
Good afternoon,

Cheers,

Bro WB

Please share what you learned from sbf!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1