The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 31-10-2021, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
MythicalGreen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Anyone know if SYT Fiona is still working?
Old 31-10-2021, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 8
staringafresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystaringafresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
What’s the link to this tutu ah?
Used to be https://sglonelyguy-6.com/tu-tu-massage/ (I checked out her page before) but it seems no longer listed
Old 31-10-2021, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Mellowbody deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellowbody View Post
Visited her a few times, she is good masseuse, especially for those who intend to enjoy perfect massage and top level JG.
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/romy-massage/
Room: cleaning and warm
Look 8/10: MILF, Slim body and smooth skin
Massage 10/10: first-rate massage skill i have tried, hardly find this level massage at the moment.
JG 9/10: impressively
HJ 10/10: Slowly caress your shaft spirally, arouse sexual desire
Service: 10/10, Patient, nice attitude.
RTM: Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum View Post
The JG is the erotic kind or treatment kind bro?
Depending on person, hardness and enjoyment is the result for your dick. you go to her is indeed a wise choice if getting a real massage
Old 31-10-2021, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Nowadays, Lousy nuru need to top up, vanilla asking for $120, cannot zhut, or zhut must unlock or top up, Lao guei bu asking for $130 for cim, this cannot that cannot.
Aiyoooo, how Low our standard gonna drop. Sibei jialat.
Lol bro... yep it's sibeh jialat now. Seems like another pandemic... everyone is suffering from very low standards and expectations. Every ML is a syt,  every ML is is super pretty and good, every FR is a glowing report.

Yes even a Singapore-hater, Lao guei bu FL convert can suddenly command top price for just a blow job and still lay out stringent restrictions.

Wonder who is getting screwed these days? Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakyboy View Post
Given the restrictions suki/niko has for her boobs, how can it be seen as good service. If this standard is still better than 75% on offer now then really sad times
Good observation.  If a mid-40s pre-gilf can be a "gold standard" for comparison, even if she has nice boobs but nothing else... is very telling of the required low standards of the customers these days. 

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 31-10-2021 at 10:54 AM.
Old 31-10-2021, 10:39 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Poppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post

Poppy has moved back to town area. Can contact her on her WC.

Still a pleasant, bubbly lady.

You can PM me for her WC... BUT... I am not an OKT so I will only share if you are a previous customer of hers. In your PM tell me where she was before moving to town.
Is that the "sexy dancer" Poppy from a couple of years back? Hehehe. Her body looks quite good in her pictures, but I missed that boat the last time.

Anyhow, I don't meet your requirements bro , so I won't ask for her contact. Hopefully she will list again so I can visit her. 
Old 31-10-2021, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1979 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 11
lanternathletic is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlanternathletic is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tang Tang (wechat: tingyu161110)

I met Tang Tang yesterday and would describe her as a friendly and hardworking girl.

Her body was pretty well maintained.Fair and skily. She is those very automatic kind of girl who will get you started with the session by slowly teasing you and proceed into the standard stuff in a non rush manner.

She took things slowly. Started off with a back massage. It was solid and hard and good.

Then slowly she start to lick my back from top to bottom and then to my ass.

The ass rim was so shiok. Then ask me to turn to the front. Catbath me then slowly down to my cock and it was a long and deep suck.

Patient and no complaint at all.HJ me and then lick my nipple and suck my ball and the tip of my cock and play with my cock till i cannot tahan and shoot all my cum out into her mouth.

I then left home a happy man.
Old 31-10-2021, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5372 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by staringafresh View Post
Used to be https://sglonelyguy-6.com/tu-tu-massage/ (I checked out her page before) but it seems no longer listed
Sad....
Old 31-10-2021, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3130 / Power: 11
Luckydevil has a reputation beyond reputeLuckydevil has a reputation beyond reputeLuckydevil has a reputation beyond reputeLuckydevil has a reputation beyond reputeLuckydevil has a reputation beyond reputeLuckydevil has a reputation beyond reputeLuckydevil has a reputation beyond reputeLuckydevil has a reputation beyond reputeLuckydevil has a reputation beyond reputeLuckydevil has a reputation beyond reputeLuckydevil has a reputation beyond repute

It's really sad to see the current ML scene. Tried two girls recently with nice jugs but cannot zhut. I think either I not handsome enough or that No zhut-ing is the new norm.
Old 31-10-2021, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Lebean View Post
Tang Tang

I tried her a few month back for FJ. I only came to know that she no more offer FJ now. Her ad also state only massage, HJ and CIM.

She has also change her wechat and have a ads now.
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/tang-tang-massage/

Wechat: tingyu161110

Summary below,
Looks: 9/10 a those that you can make her to be the little wife type
Body: 9/10 hour glass figure, but well maintained. Nice sized boobs, flat tummy with no fat at all
Boobs: 9/10 not natural but was firm very nice to grab.
Frenching: 9/10 DFK, responsive and passionate.
BBBJ: 10/10 was damn hot and damn deep and damn long till i burst all my sperm into her mouth.

Very good, hardworking and willing to please attitude.

Sign off
Adam
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanternathletic View Post
Tang Tang (wechat: tingyu161110)

I met Tang Tang yesterday and would describe her as a friendly and hardworking girl.

Her body was pretty well maintained.Fair and skily. She is those very automatic kind of girl who will get you started with the session by slowly teasing you and proceed into the standard stuff in a non rush manner.

She took things slowly. Started off with a back massage. It was solid and hard and good.

Then slowly she start to lick my back from top to bottom and then to my ass.

The ass rim was so shiok. Then ask me to turn to the front. Catbath me then slowly down to my cock and it was a long and deep suck.

Patient and no complaint at all.HJ me and then lick my nipple and suck my ball and the tip of my cock and play with my cock till i cannot tahan and shoot all my cum out into her mouth.

I then left home a happy man.

So nowadays must advertise WC to accompany FR or told to do so 😂
Old 31-10-2021, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MichaelThan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Anyone try before Romy. Please advise. Thanks

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/romy-massage/
Old 31-10-2021, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckydevil View Post
It's really sad to see the current ML scene. Tried two girls recently with nice jugs but cannot zhut. I think either I not handsome enough or that No zhut-ing is the new norm.
who are they ❓
Old 31-10-2021, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Asian88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Try Wen Wen recently
Face: 8/10 same as photo
Service: 8/10 for me ,I feel service equal to XE and An An,can shut shut and painting plus Ar ,whole body roaming and playability very high
She is friendly and talkative
Cim:+20
RTM:will be my regular
Old 31-10-2021, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5372 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckydevil View Post
Also curious who they are
Old 31-10-2021, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 9
rathcycle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrathcycle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Is there any ML like Gem like that sensual and kinda pretty?
Her technique is also one of a kind Used, not the shake shake but sensual kind.
Used to book her last time but very long never chiong, she's not replying to my messages now.

There was an ml from slg operating from G awhile back but I forgot the name, she has this ability to make me shoot pee right after Cumming by rubbing the head, anyone knows any ml provide that too?
Old 31-10-2021, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanternathletic View Post
I met Tang Tang  yesterday and would describe her as a friendly and hardworking girl.

Tang Tang is indeed an awesome blower. Tall, nice tight womanly body, takes it all in like a champ, and of course NO RESTRICTIONS... hahaha.

In fact if you're a bbbj-cim connoisseur like I am, and like them younger, well skilled, full nude and can zhut zhut like a baby... and priced $120 or below, fixed rates no top ups required, then my choice gals are:-

BBBJ-CIM
Around 30yo:-
Tang Tang
An An
Mi Xue

Under 30yo:-
Cheryl
Miu Miu
Molly

BBBJ
Lulu
Tian Tian
Xue Er

There are of course more, but you need to seek them out yourselves.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1