The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-10-2021, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1585 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40207 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamamia123456 View Post
Haha maybe i will kenna zap till negative with this review but when I first booked Sophia about 1 year ago she was a FL and she was asking for 140 all in. I think I still have the SMS somewhere. When she opened the door I actually found her familiar but can't remember where I saw her (or her ad) she said it was her second stint here.
However, I didn't like it when she said Sg very stingy,
Saw her adv late 2018 as FL 100 per FJ
At then already see FRs abt her bad mouth SG men

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4
Old 28-10-2021, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1731 / Power: 11
theelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Saw her adv late 2018 as FL 100 per FJ
At then already see FRs abt her bad mouth SG men
Second that. It’s quite ironic that she has your dick in her mouth but kept going on with that attitude of hers. Tried once but that’s about it. Will not return. End day, she’s just a service provider and ultimately need to bj to earn her living. Hence, she really needs to stfu.
Old 28-10-2021, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 16
launnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to all

which site is more trustworthy for ML/FL? thanks
Old 28-10-2021, 05:11 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy1982 View Post
To be fair , nuru is not as simple as normal massage and hj . The pre and post events before the actual event, example like clean up before the next customer , wash up , preparation work and effort to do nuru is much more than the normal massage and HJ .

Services are subjective to different customers . She still provides the normal 110 service which is lower than the usual 120/130 . She caters to all , but as customer we can choose to normal or upsize to nuru.
+144 for you

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 28-10-2021, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7573 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamamia123456 View Post
Haha maybe i will kenna zap till negative with this review but when I first booked Sophia about 1 year ago she was a FL and she was asking for 140 all in. I think I still have the SMS somewhere. When she opened the door I actually found her familiar but can't remember where I saw her (or her ad) she said it was her second stint here.

She said her period was here and she asked if she can do CIM for 120, stupidly I said ok. When I went to her place, she was occupying my fav ML's last apartment (ning xia) at martin road. The bbbj was good and roaming wasn't an issue. I even groped her after I shot. I like it when she sucked me off right after I stepped out of the shower.

However, I didn't like it when she said Sg very stingy, people in China will pay her just for dinner etc etc. I can speak Chinese with a china accent because I spent quite a number of my childhood years there in Shanghai so we hit it off a little. Also, she said people find her BBBJ better than FJ so she is going to remove that service entirely. She still said she was going to stay for a short while (1-2 months) and asked me to visit her often.

That was the first and last time I visited her as I could smell a lot of BS.. If she was charging 140 for FJ and had that BBBJ thrown in I would say she was not bad but seriously now she even stop people from zhut zhut.. so in actual fact she is more way more expensive (+ money and less service). After one year I still find her here zzz so no longer limited edition...

That being said I think overall the scene is very sian. Many of the old time MLs also dip in standards. Fun fact, I knew a ML turned FL turned message parlor lady boss who blocked me on wechat because she say I cheat her feelings haha. i am not handsome in anyway and my approach was like the bro who said it is just a transaction so it was a WTF moment for me.

i banged her all through CB. Anyways happy playing.
Had Sophia recently and the experience was not that bad.
Her BBBJ is good and can deep throat andlick the balls at the same time. Talk dirty as well.

She allow me to lightly carress her breasts and auto roam her pussy lightly outside her undies.

Only negative thing about her is her low EQ. Chat with her and her response is like the whole world owe her a living. So i just shut up and let her swallow all my sperm.
Old 28-10-2021, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
wildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by optical88 View Post
https://sgbeautycastle-5.com/natalie-nuru-massage-hj/

Went back after seeing her advertisement. Still the same old feeling . Everything was good especially her boobs. Only issue is her usage of phone. Still the same and it's quite to see someone massage you when using phone at the same time. Regardless will still rtm still I'm a sucker for the boobs.

Btw, just wondering if she does this to me only or everyone is the same? Hopefully can unlock her..hehe
Is this the old aeroplane queen natalie?
Old 28-10-2021, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1585 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40207 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theelife View Post
Second that. It’s quite ironic that she has your dick in her mouth but kept going on with that attitude of hers. Tried once but that’s about it. Will not return. End day, she’s just a service provider and ultimately need to bj to earn her living. Hence, she really needs to stfu.
Never feed a dog tat bark at u

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4
Old 28-10-2021, 05:51 PM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
The MR in question. I've been observing quietly this guy 西毒 and his FRs/MRs.

This boomer is either fucking blind or he's benefiting from these girls by posting reports that are fucking exaggerated.

大叔 if you are reading this, please la, stick to shooting the breeze at kopitiams with your kakis and your favorite tiger beer aunty. Be a normal uncle, complain about government, blame the whole world for your arthritis and economy will do, don't post fake FRs.

Just some malaysian who want to act hero here.
Old 28-10-2021, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

looks like okt template

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Devitt View Post
Old 28-10-2021, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 16
XChristmasX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXChristmasX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitlou View Post
Good to go bro. I sked share the surprise later kena bang again by bros here for sharing too much info.
Can't say my experience was good but it was okay cause she didn't strip to semi nude during my appointment even though ad stated so.

So during catbath, just feel her clothes brushing against my body.
Did asked her and she stripped to bra only
Old 28-10-2021, 06:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -202 / Power: 0
Salohci Salohci Salohci
Quote:
Originally Posted by onelasttime2207 View Post
Went back to Wen Wen and Baby recently. Continue to be satisfied with their services. But will add abit of MR for baby since she provide additional service recently

Additional MR for baby

Nuru: Her nuru is good, though can't compare with XE. Services limited compared to XE. She is still new in this but really put in alot of effort, just like how she do her massage.

Will definitely go back for her nuru though the price seems to be on the higher side. Still 1 of my favourite ml
Which wen web bro?
Old 28-10-2021, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 5
fitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by XChristmasX View Post
Can't say my experience was good but it was okay cause she didn't strip to semi nude during my appointment even though ad stated so.

So during catbath, just feel her clothes brushing against my body.
Did asked her and she stripped to bra only
Sorry bro if didn meet your expectations. Maybe still new and shy. I also have to do it myself when it comes to undressing. Perhaps other bros can share their experience.
Old 28-10-2021, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1574 / Power: 11
future96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Devitt View Post
buibuibaba too
Old 28-10-2021, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
simisimi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited OMM , still one of the best . She will ORD soon in Dec.
Old 28-10-2021, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

notice another new listing also using baby as name.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1