The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, tabamo

Old 05-12-2021, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6950 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by legskin 17 View Post
Now I know who is tang li. Right all the way back. Bug size thou, my small frame won't be able to handle.
Tang li very good service and her boobs are huge...if you on budget she willing to lower her price a little..she is a gem...take good care of her
Old 05-12-2021, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Now I know who is tang li. Right all the way back. Bug size thou, my small frame won't be able to handle.
Then you go on top of her la…If she or Mary ride you, probably your cock break
Old 06-12-2021, 12:50 PM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanster View Post
All I know these few days not working
Tang li shop is discreet end corner far away from prying eyes...you need to walk one round of level 2 to catch sight of her sometimes lol
Old 06-12-2021, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
legskin 17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hahahaha. Well said. But I'm still looking for a certain lady to be back from work, long time not seen her. Tangli price won't be the average price if I'm a new client.
Old 06-12-2021, 03:59 PM
Samster

Lol. No lady working at lvl 2 today.
Old 06-12-2021, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 19
w800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud of

Had another good session with Jasmine, opted for bj this round as her 'time' of the month just arrived. Her suction power is strong and got even stronger after i requested her to suck till pop, she got on it right away and kept popping. Couldn't tahan and stood up and face f**k her till she went out of breath.
Allowed her to switch to hj and finally shot.
Old 06-12-2021, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hahahaha. Well said. But I'm still looking for a certain lady to be back from work, long time not seen her. Tangli price won't be the average price if I'm a new client.
big boobs mary?
Old 07-12-2021, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Lol. No lady working at lvl 2 today.
Monday the crowd is less so some mls choose to rest.....also av has a habit of carrying out big raids before every year end....many mls just want to be low profile
Old 07-12-2021, 03:53 PM
Samster

Any 1 try a Vietnam lady, quite old at lvl 2 right hand side. Beside the bar.

Any review?
Old 07-12-2021, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quote:

Any review?
Is it the busty ah bee? Ipanamea or jamboree?
Old 07-12-2021, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 9
cwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to behold

Found an El**n on Michat staying at Orchard Hotel offering services. Looks fair and SYT. Anyone tried b4?
Old 07-12-2021, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quote:

Any review?
viet may also shift down to level 2 from level 3 at night, sometimes only
Old 08-12-2021, 02:13 AM
Samster

Din manage to get her name.
Yes. Is on the ipanama side. Most of the time wear black sexy legging.
Old 08-12-2021, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 277 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Din manage to get her name.
Yes. Is on the ipanama side. Most of the time wear black sexy legging.
Saw her whenever i was there looking for Tang Li.. never tried her or Tang Li but settled for Rose. L2 also at the corner.

Was wondering if anyone had a field report on her.
Old 08-12-2021, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
orh... no wonder, i drop by mostly at night

thanks bro, You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to MichaelWinn again.
nope that is not true either
last week when i had her, it was at night...
her hours and working days are very random, if you know her shop location u just have to keep trying lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1