The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-12-2021, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
I don't rmb her offering cbj though... Or maybe she was at the start but changed
No BJ. She used to lick balls and I thought BJ or BBBJ would follow. Apparently, nothing happened.
Old 07-12-2021, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Gone the days when mls ask 1 or 2 shots. Now default 1 shot. Sian. Can quit the ml scene soon.
Old 07-12-2021, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
Can zhut zhut?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ventus91 View Post
Bro he say fully clothed le how to zhut haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Not FN but is SN?
Guys, guys! Cat is not FN, she is SN like the ad states. Whether can zhut zhut, YMMV.

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 07-12-2021 at 08:12 PM.
Old 07-12-2021, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I was in contact with Angel recently, and she said she's very interested in returning.

Watch this space.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
She's been wanting to for the longest time. She was just waiting for an ideal time. But I guess they all now know there will never be such thing as an ideal time anymore.
lol she's been saying this to most of us who ping her so don't keep your hope high. Follow her on DY to checkout her whereabout since she's pretty active updating.
Old 07-12-2021, 10:28 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
lol she's been saying this to most of us who ping her so don't keep your hope high. Follow her on DY to checkout her whereabout since she's pretty active updating.
Really no point speculating now lol..

Just wait and see.. If she's ready to come she'll come..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 07-12-2021, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
curryboy123 is Cool - loads of Potential

is xixi in shop or apartment?
Old 07-12-2021, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 13
Bump88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBump88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Precisely. Months back already heard from her saying that and yet someone still thinks he’s the special one getting some first hands news and trying to boast *feeling amused*
Old 07-12-2021, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Wow u managed to follow her there? I remembered she said some time back not to follow her, she wanna keep that to her own circle of friends outside of this.
Anw for her intentions to return I also rem she say not to talk abt it, so better don’t discuss too much. It’s been such a long time that she mentioned it I also don’t have much hopes of this happening, although if she comes back now she will def be the ang pai of the ang pai in the current climate if she can at least retain her service level last time.
Anyway no point talking abt it.
Old 07-12-2021, 11:21 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Wow u managed to follow her there? I remembered she said some time back not to follow her, she wanna keep that to her own circle of friends outside of this.
Anw for her intentions to return I also rem she say not to talk abt it, so better don’t discuss too much. It’s been such a long time that she mentioned it I also don’t have much hopes of this happening, although if she comes back now she will def be the ang pai of the ang pai in the current climate if she can at least retain her service level last time.
Maybe have to book 3 weeks in advance for her!

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 07-12-2021, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump88 View Post
Precisely. Months back already heard from her saying that and yet someone still thinks he’s the special one getting some first hands news and trying to boast *feeling amused*
Hi, my No. 1 Fan. Hope you have been ok since 2 years ago when you started following me fervently.

You're such a Big Fan of me that you can make tangential conclusions from just one sentence, or perhaps just one word from me.
Old 07-12-2021, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump88 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post

no doubt about her status since it was already well established in her first stint.
Old 08-12-2021, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 18
roysg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroysg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wink Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Is she meatier than her last stinct? Not really probably maintain the same.
Just visited her, gfe feel, good bod, not a time watcher, still maintain her level of service. Confirmed no Cbj though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by YooRoo View Post
Runner so definitely not fat. Agree just meatier. Not for boob lovers. Last time SN and HJ with licking balls not CBJ. YMMV
Old 08-12-2021, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysg View Post
Is she meatier than her last stinct? Not really probably maintain the same.
Just visited her, gfe feel, good bod, not a time watcher, still maintain her level of service. Confirmed no Cbj though.
How is the spa and booking experience? Any safe entry requirement or additional spa payment?
Old 08-12-2021, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 12
PREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Gone the days when mls ask 1 or 2 shots. Now default 1 shot. Sian. Can quit the ml scene soon.
Yep..... ML scene getting from bad to worse.
One ML whom I was going to regularly for past 6 months because she was affordable and good service..... upped her rate from 100 to 110 but service downgrade despite the price increase. She used to give massage in SN and then go FN during sensual.
After upping price.... she does massage in FC and would have done sensual in FC too until I insist she remove her clothes.... but she only remove the top but refused to remove her skirt and panty.
KNN made me give up on the ML scene.
Old 08-12-2021, 03:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PREM8619 View Post
Yep..... ML scene getting from bad to worse.
One ML whom I was going to regularly for past 6 months because she was affordable and good service..... upped her rate from 100 to 110 but service downgrade despite the price increase. She used to give massage in SN and then go FN during sensual.
After upping price.... she does massage in FC and would have done sensual in FC too until I insist she remove her clothes.... but she only remove the top but refused to remove her skirt and panty.
KNN made me give up on the ML scene.
Is all about demand.. if all guys allow it to have reduce service and she still earn the amount.. why not.. anyway I did went to a few spa.. also reduce their service already.. as they found it alright to lose one or two customers seem most customers accept it.. and will not boycott them..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1