The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 07:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1383 / Power: 6
Cherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud of
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Today met one viet SYT in her early 20s who gives me bbbj and next moment when I say I can’t tong already and she speed up and makes me erupts in her mouth. She will continue sucking and sucking till you are totally dry, Then after that still open her mouth to show me the sperm.

After that she say if don’t cim, where got shiok. This is one rare gem that will continuously suck your rod until you are totally dry. Interested bros can send me a PM.

Old Yesterday, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1516 / Power: 1
PeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrypink4940 View Post
Today met one viet SYT in her early 20s who gives me bbbj and next moment when I say I can’t tong already and she speed up and makes me erupts in her mouth. She will continue sucking and sucking till you are totally dry, Then after that still open her mouth to show me the sperm.

After that she say if don’t cim, where got shiok. This is one rare gem that will continuously suck your rod until you are totally dry. Interested bros can send me a PM.

Viet Coco @ Little India, formerly working in the East.
Her massage is good and strong.
Total damage is reasonable.
Old Yesterday, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 9
Rxpeh is one of the Best!Rxpeh is one of the Best!Rxpeh is one of the Best!Rxpeh is one of the Best!

Can share contact?
Old Yesterday, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 9
Rxpeh is one of the Best!Rxpeh is one of the Best!Rxpeh is one of the Best!Rxpeh is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
Viet Coco @ Little India, formerly working in the East.
Her massage is good and strong.
Total damage is reasonable.
Can share contact?
Old Yesterday, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11813 / Power: 17
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I beg to differ bro. This coco/mimi gave me crappy service. Rushed and no massage and kept on haggling on price. Maybe i caught her at the wrong time as she claimed she came back to shop on her off day (her former Gey colleague K kept on persuading me to take up her service). After service she said she is going home to rest. I showered, dressed up and saw her hanging around at the shop, probably waiting to serve another customer. Liar liar pants on fire.
Old Yesterday, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by biostar View Post
This coco/mimi gave me crappy service. Rushed and no massage and kept on haggling on price. Liar liar pants on fire.
This is the reason she is begging for customers.

She fail to understand the service she provide is trash. Previously her friend had her back and she had many customers. Now she is alone so she is falling down really bad because of her shitty service.
Old Yesterday, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 7
Leeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Hi bro, how true is her photos? I see her posting quite a bit of sexy pics of herself, quite skeptical.
Old Today, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13821 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
This is the reason she is begging for customers.

She fail to understand the service she provide is trash. Previously her friend had her back and she had many customers. Now she is alone so she is falling down really bad because of her shitty service.
From $60 + $120 shop at Geylang to $60 + $90 fxxk shop … how much she needs to earn back for her boobs job?

Obviously… services will deteriorate
Old Today, 07:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4490 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by biostar View Post
I beg to differ bro. This coco/mimi gave me crappy service. Rushed and no massage and kept on haggling on price. Maybe i caught her at the wrong time as she claimed she came back to shop on her off day (her former Gey colleague K kept on persuading me to take up her service). After service she said she is going home to rest. I showered, dressed up and saw her hanging around at the shop, probably waiting to serve another customer. Liar liar pants on fire.
1 Blue at entrance + 2 Blue later.
Bao-er still best there when comes to payment. Don’t need to discuss price.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1