The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2012, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lorong 28 House 31A

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunZhi View Post
1 hour per shot or multiple shots?
You should jolly well know. You're not a noob are you?
Old 03-10-2012, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 20
trash55 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertrash55 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertrash55 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertrash55 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Mei Bo

From Fujian

5 months old Girl in 2831A
164cm
Pretty, nice eyes and nose. Very sexy lips.
No tattoos, no navel piercing
Fair and smooth skin
Pussy very nicely trimmed, pink.
Around 33 b cups. slight tummy. Big and slappable ass

Standards of grading from Ideal/Excellent/Very Good/Good/Fair/Poor

Shower bbbj - Fair
Shower rabba - Excellent
Shower French - Ideal
Bed catbath - Excellent
Bed French - Excellent
Bed ass rimming - Ideal
Bed bbbj - Excellent
Bed painting her pussy - Ideal
Bed fuck - Very Good
Moaning - Good
Gfe - Ideal
Rtf - Yes, Yes, Yes

Old 04-10-2012, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
modnocslol is Cool - loads of Potential

any girls in this house worth sampling?
Old 04-10-2012, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
modnocslol is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by modnocslol View Post
any girls in this house worth sampling?
whos small petite...
Old 04-10-2012, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 19
guy88852 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterguy88852 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by modnocslol View Post
whos small petite...
Barbie, no horse run
Old 04-10-2012, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 19
guy88852 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterguy88852 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
You should jolly well know. You're not a noob are you?
Although I am a noob, based on my understanding, the standard is 1 shot for one hour slot. But if the girl like you and there is still a lot of time after you shoot, you can negotiate with the girl for a second shot, most girls are willing to do so based on my experience.

I stand to be corrected.
Old 09-10-2012, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 13
BonerDoner is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBonerDoner is a Helpful and Caring Samster
L28 H31A - Sizzling Si Ling

SI LING
HSE: L28 H31A
OKT: Willie / Ah Gwee
PHONE: 6846-1661
HSE GALS: Alice, Barbi, MeiBo, Ruby, Si Ling, Xiao Qian, Xiao Qiao [7]
**They have a new gal starting in 2weeks

Kam Sia to binbin81 & geylanfc, thanks for the support.

GL GAL
Si Ling is a early 20s cutie. Round face, piercing brown eyes, thin lips. Great smile, which lights up her face. If she did not smile so much she would actually have a very icy, cool look. Her nose is a plastic surgeons wet dream; high bridge, perfect nasal tip. I dont have the nerve to ask her if its real but if its been modified, it should be on the sales brochure of every plastic surgeon in the world. Her hair is straight, black and one-length down to her chin. It used to be shorter and dyed brown. For a girl to have short hair she has to have a pretty face or else the look doesn't work, for Si Ling it does because she has good features.

She is abt 160cm tall without heels, White skin, no tattoos and a good firm butt. The tits have been modified to a b-cup, large aerolas and raisin nipples. Abt 45kg.

ROOM SERVICE
Hard not to notice Si Ling, loud and brash she talks alot of cock. She moves provacatively, swinging her hips and ass when she walks. In the room she is full on frenetic energy of chatter and playfulness. I was once in the room next to her and could not help but notice the over-whelming amount of loud chatter coming from her room. She likes to play the fool but when it comes to work she is very very good.

The shower is a soap and wash with genital fondling and light stroking of the perineum and the testicles. She completes the routine with a BBBJ. On the bed, she starts with the nipples. Her hands will roam freely but mainly molests the groin. A simple but short catbath then she will swallow the cock. Her BBBJ is well done; good suction and variations in technique. Deep throat, licking the sides and head. Good hand movements. Sucks the balls and licks the perineum. She does a thorough job. I normally get her in a 69 to return the oral to her. She does like a good pussy-licking.

When it comes to fucking; Si Ling does not hold back. She is as aggressive and sex-hungry as any gal I ever had in GL. Pussy is wet and warm. Her stereo is loud with the occassional dirty talk....just like her sister Proactive frencher with a hyper-active tongue. Any sex position is possible. My favorite for her is to position her face up at the foot of the bed, with me standing on the floor, her legs under my arms or on my chest. One time we were fucking and I needed to re-position her; when I looked down, I saw some of her vaginal juices had dripped on the floor!!! WTF?!?!?! She gets very wet when her sausage box is getting stuffed. She also likes to be fucked hard as she will usually grab my ass and force me into her faster.

The $$ shot is never an issue. After I cum, she locks her legs around mine and does not allow me to withdraw my penis without her permission. Talk about ownership issues... On my first visit; she removed the CD after I shot and while I was still hard, she used her fingers to press and caress the tip of my cock sending intense pain and pleasure for moments on after the orgasm.

RECOMMENDATION
Si Ling is a precocious one (thats precocious not precious, this ain't abt LOTR). The younger sister of retired QiQi (2831a) is as good and nasty as any WL I have ever come across in GL. Looks, body and skill; its the total package. Shes also the owner of one of the hottest, wettest pussy I've entered in a long time. She may act sassy and cheeky but she can deliver the mind-blowing session consistently. We enjoy great chemistry. The usual caveats abt meat and kryptonite. Beware of her KC......its not for the faint-hearted.
Old 09-10-2012, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 16
ct12343 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterct12343 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: L28 H31A - Sizzling Si Ling

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonerDoner View Post
**They have a new gal starting in 2weeks
2 new girls in 2831A, not sure of their names yet but should be starting work next week if nothing goes wrong. One of them looks quite petite..
Old 10-10-2012, 12:43 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Xiaoqiao and meibao at 2831A super turn me on just by being in the room.

Really thinking of tarma-ing them one of these days.

Tried them both separately and liked what I got which was super hot.

Wonder how they'd cordinate as a team.
Old 12-10-2012, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Xiaoqiao and meibao at 2831A super turn me on just by being in the room.

Really thinking of tarma-ing them one of these days.

Tried them both separately and liked what I got which was super hot.

Wonder how they'd cordinate as a team.
My personal fav iN this house in order of preference: Meibao, barbie and Siling

These 3 girls really good. Tarma I think Meibao and siling 1 pair and xiao qiao and barbie 1 pair better. Seems to be frenz from same province. Anyway I never try so dot really know.
Old 12-10-2012, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post

These 3 girls really good. Tarma I think Meibao and siling 1 pair and xiao qiao and barbie 1 pair better. Seems to be frenz from same province. Anyway I never try so dot really know.
This house sorely needs a replacement for former xiao la jiao. There aren't any SYT hotties here no more
Old 14-10-2012, 11:07 AM
Samster

BonerDoner is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBonerDoner is a Helpful and Caring Samster
L28 H31A - Ballerina Barbi

BARBI
OKT: Willie / Gwee
HSE GALS [7]: Alice, Barbi, MeiBo, Ruby, Xi Lin, Xiao Qian, Xiao Qiao
**They have new gals starting in 2weeks

GL GIRL
Barbi is a total SYT. An early 20s cutie, w/a longish face, a small mouth but full lips. Long chin. High-bridge nose, big eyes. Make-up is tastefully done but she does wear a little too much foundation. Shoulder length hair, straight, dyed-brown.

Her body is lean and proportional. No body fat except for the cute bumps on her tits and ass. Delicious B-cups with small aerolas and perky nipples. Lovers of hard, fit asses will like Barbi's. Its firm and tiny, like a gal that works out at a gym. Narrow hips. Legs are also lean and proportional. Abt 158-160cm without heels and weighs around 40kg. Good skin, no blemishes or tattoos.

ROOM SERVICE
When Barbi walks into a room, she moves with the grace and poise of a ballroom dancer. Perfect posture, head up and perfect stride with her 4-inch heels. No awkwardness in her stride, she walks like a young lady. In the room she is flirty and professional, total GFE.

In the shower she will soap you up do a body massage on your back and your front. Her little booty swinging away and hips and body snaking like a your own nude lap dance. Very sexy. She finishes you off with a BBBJ her little tongue licking the sides and some light sucking of your cock.

On the bed she asks if you want your back serviced but I declined. So she attacked my nipples with her mouth and her hands roamed my body. A very good sensuous catbath. When she started her BBBJ,she sill slip between your legs and start by exploring the area with her tongue. Hands used to tickle the testicles. Soon she will swallow the penis and give a very very good BBBJ. Some deep throat and energetic sucking, Barbi can suck cock. I requested a 69, such a clean looking mei mei. She likes her pussy to be serviced.

When she got me rock hard, I turned her over and started my cunnilingus on her. Trimmed bush. Light flicks of the clit, some licks and sucking she seemed to be enjoying herself. When she had enough she will produce a CD and then it was onto some missionary fucking. Then to doggy-style, and Barbi on all fours is truly a site to behold. What an tiny, hard-rock ass. After I shot we melted into each others arms. A real sweetie.

RECOMMENDATION
Barbi is an underrated gem. A true-blue SYT with the skill and body of a modern-day Lolita. She walks with the elegance and grace of a ballerina but she has a subtle CFM-look which hints at the bad intentions to come. Service style is very good and total GFE.
Old 14-10-2012, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post

Yeah bro...tarma session need big and small boobs combo...hee hee

When we bonk the small one then we got big boobs to caress huh...ha ha
Old 14-10-2012, 05:45 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

FR on Si Ling (Lor28 H31A)

Experience in GL: About 5-6 months

Face: 7.4/10
(Si Ling is definitely a SYT. I find her resembles retired diao chan to some extent probably cos of her eyes & nose. I also find her resembles TVB actress Myolie wu a little bit. She posesses sharp well defined nose, big pair of round eyes, nice set of straight white teeth and kissable lips. Somehow I find her nose has gone under knife as its too sharp & perfect, just my 2cents opinion. Her skin is fair & smooth. Si Ling has short black hair which suits her sharp face shape. Recently I kind of have fetish for short hair girl.)

Body: 7/10
(Si Ling is slim, skinny, petite, fair. I find her too skinny. Her skin is smooth at some areas. At some other areas i find her skin a little bit rough probably due to the hot weather in sg. Her armpit is naturally bald according to her. No armpit hair which is good. I like to lick and touch bald arm pits. She is about 1.6m tall a little bit short as compared to my height. She should eat more so that her body will gain more fats which will enhance her figure. She also has nicely painted hand & toe nails.)

Boobs: 7.3/10
(Despite being very slim & skinny, si ling has a pair of b cup boobs with light brown nipples. Not sure her boobs is natural or man made. Felt soft. Nipple size quite big abt 50cents size. I love her boobs. Nice to fondle, squeeze, lick, suck. When her nipples brush against my body the feeling is shiok. Definitely her great asset.)

Bath: (Pretty SOP. Purely cleaning and soaping of my body. I love the way she used her long nails to gently scratch my balls. Feeling is great and sensual. We had some chat during shower. No BBBJ in shower.)

Catbath: 7/10
(Her cat bath is gentle sensual slow type. Si ling began her cat bath on my back. During the catbath she used her long nails to gently scratch my body it feels great thou a little bit ticklish. She then repeated the same thing on my front focusing on my neck, nipples. She didn't lick my ears which i enjoyed girl doing it. While I was on my fours, she bend down & licked my balls while using her nails to scratch my ka chng. Felt shiok. However there are rooms for improvement.)

Frenching: 7.5/10
(Slow gentle type of frenching with tongue action. Felt like frenching my shy gf. I can detect cigaratte smell from her breath. Nonthless I felt great to french this babe.)

AR: 6.8/10
(Her AR is quite average. Not deep type of AR. She just licked the exterior of my ka chng hole and at same time used her nails to scratch my body. Rooms for improvement.)

BBBJ: 7.3/10
(Her BBBJ is not bad. Great suction, deep throat. No HJ during BBBJ, purely 100% BBBJ which i prefer. Love the way she licked my dick from the tip to the bottom while looking at me seductively.)

Licking of pussy: 7.4/10
(She has nicely trimmed pussy hair & great looking pussy. Simply loved to paint her pussy. No wierd smell or taste. Pussy tasted a little bit salty mayb its urinal residual or her cum While I painted her pussy til she high, her thighs clamped my face tightly and she moaned loudly. Great response.)

FJ: 7/10
(Her pussy is not very tight nor very loose. Tightness is average. We did in missionary, cow girl and doggie positions. One thing i want to highlight is during cow girl position after riding for like 1-2mins she complained her legs tired & asked to switch to missionary position. Kind of turn off as my fav is cow girl position. But i understand WL's legs will be tired after riding many customers. In missionary position I pumped her and frenched her at same time. She also wrapped her hands around my neck to bring my body close to her lips and she licked my nipples & neck while i pumped her. I also reciprocated and licked her nipples while pumping her in missionary position. Eventually cannot tahan her CFM expression & moaning i cummed.)

GFE: 7/10
(Initially si ling is very bubbly, cheerful, playful, naughty. She cracked jokes on me, disturb me & talked crap. After the deed, she seemed tired, moody sian & quiet. Her mood swing quite fast. Mayb she is tired.)

Overall: 7/10
(Her service is slightly above average. There are rooms for improvement in service/GFE/KC if she wants to be super ang pai.)

RTF: Depends. Too many new WL for me to bonk at the moment.
Old 17-10-2012, 03:34 PM
Samster

New Gals

OKT: Willie / Gwee
HSE GALS [9]: Alice, Barbi, MeiBo, Michi, Ruby, Xi Lin, Xiao Qian, Xiao Qiao, Xiao Ro

New gals have started Michi and Xiao Ro. Not sure abt the spelling for both of them but thet have definitely started. Xiao Ro is the more-service orientated of the 2 and early reviews are pretty good.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1