The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 31-05-2016, 08:46 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
ex-yellow card holder travel matters

Dear bros,

I understand that for ex yellow card holder to enter sg need to get approval from Anti Vice. Is there a need to get such approval if she transits in changi airport and possible stay in the hotel while waiting for the next flight? Also mind to share where can I look for such info online and also the anti vice email so that I can ask them directly? Many thx!
Old 01-06-2016, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 16
victorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud of
Re: ex-yellow card holder travel matters

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
Dear bros,

I understand that for ex yellow card holder to enter sg need to get approval from Anti Vice. Is there a need to get such approval if she transits in changi airport and possible stay in the hotel while waiting for the next flight? Also mind to share where can I look for such info online and also the anti vice email so that I can ask them directly? Many thx!
Hi bro, based on my limited knowledge and hearsays, the approving authorities would be Immigartion and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) and not Anti-vice.

Once a yellow card is issued to a wl, her name and details would be placed on the Overstayers list. If a wl returns to Singapore on an ordinary group tourist visa, there is a strong possibility that her prior record may appear by swiping of her passport which contains biodata and other info. Computer could easily match the biodata and other info with those people on the Overstayers list. Then she would be denied entry and deported to PRC.

Two OKTs told me that after leaving Singapore for 2 year and reaching a certain age, a wl may apply for a visa to enter Singapore if she could give a good reason.

You may do an iEnquiry or call ICA Call Centre To seek info.

I stand corrected.
Old 01-06-2016, 08:18 PM

korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

hi bro, thx for ur inputs.

Yes it could be ICA, u could be rite. From my understanding, WL particulars/records will be kept for 2 years. After 2 years, the records will be destroyed (or make it less accessible to the authorities). However to enter sg, they still need to get approval as they are still identified as overstayer permanently. I heard if they dont get approval prior to the trip to sg, they may get jail term of 6 months (or longer, cant recall).

From my understanding, the period they can apply the visa is 4 years after the 1st day they enter sg. Let say they complete their tour of about 2 years in sg, they need to wait for another 2 years b4 they can start applying the visa. If they cut their cut after months in sg, they need to wait for 3.5 years before they can apply the visa. I'm not sure whether there is any exception case but I guess there is.

My original enquiry is she will not passthrough the sg custom in airport to enter sg but just transit in sg and connect to another flight to other country. In this scenario does she need to get any approval?

ok I will do the iEnquiry on ICA but I still hope to hear more opinions from bros here if any.

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorlee123 View Post
Hi bro, based on my limited knowledge and hearsays, the approving authorities would be Immigartion and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) and not Anti-vice.

Once a yellow card is issued to a wl, her name and details would be placed on the Overstayers list. If a wl returns to Singapore on an ordinary group tourist visa, there is a strong possibility that her prior record may appear by swiping of her passport which contains biodata and other info. Computer could easily match the biodata and other info with those people on the Overstayers list. Then she would be denied entry and deported to PRC.

Two OKTs told me that after leaving Singapore for 2 year and reaching a certain age, a wl may apply for a visa to enter Singapore if she could give a good reason.

You may do an iEnquiry or call ICA Call Centre To seek info.

I stand corrected.
Old 01-06-2016, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 16
victorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
hi bro, thx for ur inputs.

Yes it could be ICA, u could be rite. From my understanding, WL particulars/records will be kept for 2 years. After 2 years, the records will be destroyed (or make it less accessible to the authorities). However to enter sg, they still need to get approval as they are still identified as overstayer permanently. I heard if they dont get approval prior to the trip to sg, they may get jail term of 6 months (or longer, cant recall).

From my understanding, the period they can apply the visa is 4 years after the 1st day they enter sg. Let say they complete their tour of about 2 years in sg, they need to wait for another 2 years b4 they can start applying the visa. If they cut their cut after months in sg, they need to wait for 3.5 years before they can apply the visa. I'm not sure whether there is any exception case but I guess there is.

My original enquiry is she will not passthrough the sg custom in airport to enter sg but just transit in sg and connect to another flight to other country. In this scenario does she need to get any approval?

ok I will do the iEnquiry on ICA but I still hope to hear more opinions from bros here if any.
If an ex-wl does not go through the ICA counter at the airport to enter Singapore and she is boarding a connecting flight at Changi Airport to another country, I think it would not be necessary to apply for a Singapore visa.
Old 01-06-2016, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorlee123 View Post
If an ex-wl does not go through the ICA counter at the airport to enter Singapore and she is boarding a connecting flight at Changi Airport to another country, I think it would not be necessary to apply for a Singapore visa.
this is what I tot too. I will confirm with ICA then. Thx!
Old 02-06-2016, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
colosuspen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I heard that yellow card holder are barred from Singapore for the next 2 years after their departure as a WL right. In fact it is forever right?
Old 02-06-2016, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by colosuspen View Post
I heard that yellow card holder are barred from Singapore for the next 2 years after their departure as a WL right. In fact it is forever right?
I heard for the next 2 years cum remaining months of early departure of 2 years duty. After tat can apply for the visa, subject to approval
Old 03-06-2016, 02:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
BigBro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ica is the gatekeeper here. Infact the records are never destroyed, its always there. After 2 years, wl may reenter s'pore but only under tourist visa. And theres some limit to the number of days and number of entries over time...
Stay in airport hotel is at Crowne? That means she has to go through customs/ica, confirm problem if its still within 2 years.
Old 03-06-2016, 02:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBro View Post
Ica is the gatekeeper here. Infact the records are never destroyed, its always there. After 2 years, wl may reenter s'pore but only under tourist visa. And theres some limit to the number of days and number of entries over time...
Stay in airport hotel is at Crowne? That means she has to go through customs/ica, confirm problem if its still within 2 years.
ex-wl told me that the officer briefed them their records will be destroyed 2 years later, which mean normal ICA officers will not be able to access their past records.

Then forget abt staying in airport hotel, thx for ur inputs
Old 03-06-2016, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
ex-wl told me that the officer briefed them their records will be destroyed 2 years later, which mean normal ICA officers will not be able to access their past records.
Records are never ever destroyed...... even when they are expunged it just means that the information do not show up in public..... but internally in their system it still remains on record. Archives still have information collated by the British Government dating back to pre-1965.
Old 03-06-2016, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Records are never ever destroyed...... even when they are expunged it just means that the information do not show up in public..... but internally in their system it still remains on record. Archives still have information collated by the British Government dating back to pre-1965.
maybe destroy is not the right word. What I mean is after 2 years, fewer ppl has the right to access the info.
Old 04-06-2016, 01:35 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
Hotbod8484 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: ex-yellow card holder travel matters

WLs Managed to come VISIT Singapore successfully after their departure? Anyone knew of such cases?
Kindly share if you knew of any such cases?

Cheers! Hotbod8484
Old 04-06-2016, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!

Ya, I am also wondering if any bros here successfully applied for some ex wl (left our shores more then 2 years ago) to come back here on tourist visa anot. If any bro had experience doing this please kindly advise
Old 04-06-2016, 07:38 PM

I did hear some successful cases, whether true or not up to u to believe or not. I understand for some or all cases, a guarantor is needed while applying for the visa
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1