The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-02-2008, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 19
Carrot007 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCarrot007 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Hanoi

The one at West Lake is like an apartment, no security guard stopping you at the door, confirmed to be girl-friendly. One bro here just stayed at this place some time in Dec 2007, he had his 'little brother' satisfied every night. The only setback is that Somerset West Lake is pretty far off from the happening places.

Not too sure if Sommerset Grand is still girl-friendly now, I think the security had step-up a bit now. But the location is good as it is very near most of the happening places in Hoan Kiem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jegilar View Post
Bro Thunderpriest,

I was mistaken about the hotel name. The hotel is Somerset Grand Hotel and the address is No 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Vietnam. Do you or anyone else out there have any info on this hotel? I guess the most important thing is whether it is "guest friendly" and where it is located as far as near bars, ktv, massage, shopping, etc.

Jegilar
Old 29-02-2008, 11:09 AM
Samster

Carrot007 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCarrot007 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I will always prefer using VND because all places will accept it.
In some places which accepts USD, they usually give you a lousy exchange rate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
Most of the time, they take the dong. However, many touristy places, markets or hotel do accept USD as well. Great to have both as some will give ya a better price if in USD...Then again, the USD had drop significantly, so depends.

Anyway, when ya going there again? Remember to post some FR coz I might have to go there too myself for work and some R&R. Yeah!!![/COLOR]
Old 29-02-2008, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrot007 View Post
I will always prefer using VND because all places will accept it.
In some places which accepts USD, they usually give you a lousy exchange rate.

Bro...You stationed in Hanoi?
Old 29-02-2008, 11:27 AM
Samster

Wow, wow, wow! Bro Thunderpriest now also very very very familiar with Hanoi ! Thumbs-up !

Ya, local hotels at old quaters cost only around USD20 per night. But the room standard may not be comfortable to most Singaporeans (at least for those whom I have brought with). However, if u can put up with small crampy toilets, simple bed with thin blankets, limited facilities and honking traffic as early as 6am in the morning. Then you do get to enjoy the local taste of Hanoi. Old quaters is very near to most of the happening local joints

Rooms in Fortuna are at least USD100 per night. Night companions are limited to those at BossKTV only... but if you go early and had a good catch, you will be pretty satisfied with their ST (USD60) or LT (USD100) services in the comfort of a 4-star hotel room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderPriest View Post
Yes, the one on Hai Ba Trung is the Hanoi Tower one. Right in the middle of town, a stone's throw away from Relax Bar on Quan Su (where pimps hang out at night to pick up tricks for their gals). Don't know if Somersets is still gal friendly, it was a year ago when I stayed there.
As said, your alternative is to either stay at one of the local budget hotels in Old Quarters which are generally gal friendly, or at Fortuna and you take up your companion for the night from Boss KTV.
Old 29-02-2008, 11:41 AM
Samster

You just need to drink their saliva mixed in their pussy juice and also offer them your private area for massive rubba rubba. Afterwhich, crown them with the honourable title of the long-hair dictionary cum 'co giao thao', then you'll find yourself speaking vietnamese naturally...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post

Guess I'll have to use my sexy body language. Ha!!!
Old 29-02-2008, 11:51 AM
Samster

Bro, me back in Hanoi probably end march or early april... we shall schedule for 17, relax bar, & the local K together with Deptrai again ya ?

Miss you bros and the smell of northern girls big time ! Sap chet roi !

Quote:
Hilton is right in the middle of town. Usually, just there will be a couple of "Honda Girls" outside the hotel. Honda girls are pretty much WLs, being driven around on the back of a motorbike by their pimps, looking for pickups. Sort of give a whole new meaning to the term street-walkers.

There are some local K joints, and brother Deptrai reigns supreme over most, if not all, of them. Not recommended for anyone new in town, or who do not speak Vietnamese; the girls by and large, only speak Vietnamese.

MPs, there is one on the 5th floor of Asia Hotel (to be fair, it's a cab ride, not walking distance), but as with most MPs (at least those that I know off), do not provide a happy finish. They'll persuade you to go for a handjob (massage baby?), but I've always refused them. Somehow, that agitates them, and make them want to go out with you for supper... But that only works if you're there for a while, and not on a stopover.
Old 29-02-2008, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
jegilar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros,

Thank you all for your help and guidance. I reserved my room at the Fortuna and look forward to patying in Hanoi. I will be sure to post my FR when I'm done.
Old 29-02-2008, 01:58 PM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You just need to drink their saliva mixed in their pussy juice and also offer them your private area for massive rubba rubba. Afterwhich, crown them with the honourable title of the long-hair dictionary cum 'co giao thao', then you'll find yourself speaking vietnamese naturally...

OMG! You're such a linguist
Old 29-02-2008, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 22
ThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Bro, me back in Hanoi probably end march or early april... we shall schedule for 17, relax bar, & the local K together with Deptrai again ya ?

Miss you bros and the smell of northern girls big time ! Sap chet roi !
Anytime brader... end march / early april farking bad time for me. good big time executive coming in plus major event to do... only free after April 9th.

Come next week lar... we go Lao Cai for the weekend
Old 01-03-2008, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Helix78 is Cool - loads of Potential

Now I read 15 pages of this topic about picking up girls in hanoi...

but it is not my way I think as discribed in boss KTV...seems to be rather an expensive brothel, right?

I mostly had freelancers in thailand. so where are the best places in hanoi to pick up girls for ST for reasonable prices?
Old 01-03-2008, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helix78 View Post
Now I read 15 pages of this topic about picking up girls in hanoi...

but it is not my way I think as discribed in boss KTV...seems to be rather an expensive brothel, right?

I mostly had freelancers in thailand. so where are the best places in hanoi to pick up girls for ST for reasonable prices?
picking up FL or BossKTV is gonna be about the same price (US$60~US$100) bcos they do this for money and you are big fish (Foreigner).

But if u pick them up from cafe (waitress or customers) or shopping centres (sales girls) then it gonna be free. For this mode to work, u need to have time, guts and be a good sales man with a sweet smile, but no need to be handsome (preferable but not compulsory).

The other way.. is that if u have a viet friend, ask them to introduce to you.. the have some kang tows which they can just call.

And then there is this Geylang Cat40 too... in Hanoi! not limited to 20 mins.. can take ur time up to 1 hour. total damage is S$40 if u know how to get there the right way.
Old 01-03-2008, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
...The other way.. is that if u have a viet friend, ask them to introduce to you.. the have some kang tows which they can just call...

So, are ya available bro
Old 01-03-2008, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 22
ThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
And then there is this Geylang Cat40 too... in Hanoi! not limited to 20 mins.. can take ur time up to 1 hour. total damage is S$40 if u know how to get there the right way.
Actually... i shy to admit this... but I've never found out where those places are. I know bro mentioned a hotel where you pay 250K entrance fee and catch the girls running around... what hotel is that?
Old 01-03-2008, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Actually... i shy to admit this... but I've never found out where those places are. I know bro mentioned a hotel where you pay 250K entrance fee and catch the girls running around... what hotel is that?

That would be my dream hotel...Must let me know when ya find out brother
Old 01-03-2008, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Babu_singh is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
The other way.. is that if u have a viet friend, ask them to introduce to you.. the have some kang tows which they can just call.

that's interesting bro.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1