The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-11-2023, 08:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Falling in love with a ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connor View Post
You made her an offer, she countered offered at a lower rate, but you kiv ?
Need to KIV cuz it is uncertain if she gonna do the change soon. At this time, it is not easy for her to change job and it costs $. Currently she still get quite an amount of tips from her regular customers for foot massage. She will probably change job only if this spa can't keep up. Her boss gonna reward her for some time off, may plan to go on a trip with her and see how first.
Old 22-11-2023, 02:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 15
Connor is a splendid one to beholdConnor is a splendid one to beholdConnor is a splendid one to beholdConnor is a splendid one to beholdConnor is a splendid one to beholdConnor is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Need to KIV cuz it is uncertain if she gonna do the change soon.
Hope you communicated everything clearly to her, or it can be very demoralizing.
Imagine someone bargaining with you, and you agree to lower price than requested because you know the person.
But then the person said, I'll think about it.
Old 22-11-2023, 08:51 AM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connor View Post
Hope you communicated everything clearly to her, or it can be very demoralizing.
Imagine someone bargaining with you, and you agree to lower price than requested because you know the person.
But then the person said, I'll think about it.
I didn't out right tell her "I think about it", it was an offer IF she change to a normal job. I guess it is uncertain on both sides. She says it costs a lot to change her job (many MLs tell me this) and still have regular foot massage customers who take 2hrs sessions.

Those uncles and aunties here for foot massage tip quite a bit, no need to do extra and still got tip. In fact it's almost what I gave her for cip (still min tip). She is ok with this if I visit her regularly. It is better than MLs who swat flies most of the time. Also, she show me she turn down an offer to marry a guy in TW. Now she just want to 看一步走一步 and see how. Her boss seem to be good too, just let her do anything she want, so she want to stay.
Old 22-11-2023, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Get KC by them? No, at least not yet. Even if they are willing to be my kept woman, my offer is going to be less than what I’m currently giving to them. Actually my Viet ML had come up with quite an amazing offer which is way less than what I’m giving her currently to be my kept woman and leaving this trade for a normal job. I’ll KIV this. Though I’m single now, keeping her will definitely affect my family which I don’t care about anymore. For those who are married, I guess some kind of problem already arose that they need to resort to outsourcing.
Mind share what her " amazing offer " bro ?

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 22-11-2023, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 15
Lake deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLake deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

If scroll through every year, will find a few threads fall in love with commercial girls.
I see this I shake my head.
Then I remember there was this girl I would definitely fall head over heels for.
But the very thing that made her stand out was the same thing that made it such she would not lead me on.

sighs....I miss her.

At least I got to meet someone like her.
Old 22-11-2023, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake View Post
But the very thing that made her stand out was the same thing that made it such she would not lead me on.
Was it a shemale dick that turned you off? HAHAHA
Old 22-11-2023, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Mind share what her " amazing offer " bro ?
Maybe not that amazing to some bros, but quite acceptable to me.
Old 23-11-2023, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake View Post
If scroll through every year, will find a few threads fall in love with commercial girls.
I see this I shake my head.
I think it depends on your intention when you went to find these girls. If your intention is just to fuck and release, then this effect won't occur on you. I guess some of us who look for these girls for company especially to relieve our stress, MLs who provide excellent gfe are the best choice, even better if you can find a lone ML. They give you a massage to relax and provide great relieve. But over time, the chance of these effect happening is high and even more if she doesn't care how much tip you give her.

Tbh, some of these girls (not just MLs) who just want to make a living and live simple each day matches the type of girl I'm looking for. It is extremely rare to find a local girl with these kind of thinking as most of us are brainwashed to build our career as priority. I want a partner without an ambition to build her career.
Old 23-11-2023, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 15
Lake deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLake deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I think it depends on your intention when you went to find these girls. If your intention is just to fuck and release, then this effect won't occur on you.
I met her in ktv. She just had that very different quality about her, but at the same time, she kept her distance from verbal enticements. She is just someone who does not seem perturbed by anything yet at the same time carrying a heavy burden with very clear goals. And also, very very polite.

I was not looking for anything, it was a click that did not happen, for good, or bad.
Old 23-11-2023, 07:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 3
Errornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
This works only if u follow through (most cases ppl in your situation, u will not able to). There is not point of trying to discourage you or encourage you - because whatever we suggest, you will not believe its the truth - so i can only give u a very simple advice and it always work.

1)Tell her u no longer have $ to meet her in the MP, ask if she is willing to meet u outside twice (at least)

2) Tell her you need financial help and you are busy looking for people to loan you $$ (dont ask her to loan u $) thats why u no time to go meet her. will she offer to help you?

If the above 2 are met, i am quite sure she is sincere with you. Then you just give her an excuse that all your issues are solved.

If the above 2 are not met, then i suggest you take it as part of your growing up experience and move on

I ever brought up to her to ask if that is the only way to meet, in mp?

She said that we can always have lunch together.
And yes we had for a few times.
Old 24-11-2023, 03:08 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Saven deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Errornotfound View Post
I ever brought up to her to ask if that is the only way to meet, in mp?

She said that we can always have lunch together.
And yes we had for a few times.
Have you had sex with her yet ?
Old 24-11-2023, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 3
Errornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saven View Post
Have you had sex with her yet ?
Don't think you understand.
If I had the intention to bed her, I don't need to even share my situation here.

Right?

Last edited by Errornotfound; 24-11-2023 at 03:40 PM.
Old 24-11-2023, 09:04 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Saven deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Errornotfound View Post
Don't think you understand.
If I had the intention to bed her, I don't I would need to even share my situation here.

Right?
Correct, I don't understand.
In fact, I am dumbfounded.
Old 24-11-2023, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Those play hard to get may fish u easily

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 24-11-2023, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10278 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saven View Post
Correct, I don't understand.
Which part of SBF's motto "No sex b4 marriage" do u not understand?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1