The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-09-2019, 07:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future
Re: SingthaiDisco TCSS and Info Exchange

I was in JB tonight, went to pixie to kill some time. The place is swarming with thai girls. About only 10 out of the 60-70 girls here are pretty, alot look presentable but on closer examination you know they're past their sell by date.

Bought this cute girl with long hair 2 waterfalls and rm200 flower, she wants to go out for lunch on Monday afternoon before work with me and her pi sao is coming along. I'm probably gonna cancel on her tomorrow because don't feel like driving in to jb on a work day.

Long time since going to a TD then suddenly step back into the game can be quite refreshing.

My success rate in bedding TD girls is super low, only 2 in the last 15yrs.

Maybe some senior bros can share their success stories and the secret to their success!
Old 08-09-2019, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7384 / Power: 18
PeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: SingthaiDisco TCSS and Info Exchange

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
I was in JB tonight, went to pixie to kill some time. The place is swarming with thai girls. About only 10 out of the 60-70 girls here are pretty, alot look presentable but on closer examination you know they're past their sell by date.
Last time there was a group of korean singers/dancers but seems now it is pure thai joint. Heard the trend in Malaysia is more towards buying waterfall/lady drinks than hanging flower. Tried their finger food at Pixie before too. Not the usual fried food we see in Singapore but food such as satay, bbq chicken wing, etc which was tasty and cheap due to the SGD - MYR exchange rate.
Old 08-09-2019, 12:52 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
actually TD girls once they offer sex they have lost all their commercial appeal for customer to buy flowers liao.

the one fucking her won't spend on flowers after they start fucking.
Tonnes of such girls at illusion lah..

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 08-09-2019, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 15
armour88 is one of the Best!armour88 is one of the Best!armour88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Tonnes of east to up girls? Haha I thought nowadays TD girls very smart already. Suck your money dry first
Old 08-09-2019, 01:50 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by armour88 View Post
Tonnes of east to up girls? Haha I thought nowadays TD girls very smart already. Suck your money dry first
Nego with them lah....

There is always FL dome which is cheaper option

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 08-09-2019, 02:21 PM
Samster

1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeroPero View Post
Last time there was a group of korean singers/dancers but seems now it is pure thai joint. Heard the trend in Malaysia is more towards buying waterfall/lady drinks than hanging flower. Tried their finger food at Pixie before too. Not the usual fried food we see in Singapore but food such as satay, bbq chicken wing, etc which was tasty and cheap due to the SGD - MYR exchange rate.
Yeah even got one lady walk around sell otah 🤔🤔

Now got korean dancers also, taiwan, thai and some viets, super fusion.

The girl i was with the flower power not bad leh. Told me she makes thb120k a month, fierce sia but probably exaggerated.

I hang her 100 then her "brother" hang 200, i thought can play like singapore keep upping the flower he stopped after i hang 300 lol. She told me he's just good friend.

Probably will only go there once in a blue moon.

Thinking of getting back into the TD scene in singapore. Find someone who's cute and not. high maintenance, those mid level earners, who can go for casual lunch dates, shopping etc

Quote:
Bro when can go with you learn your kungfu? 😋

Quote:
Nego with them lah....

There is always FL dome which is cheaper option
Yeah, actually i also stopped FL dome cause find it's a huge hassle.

Dont know if okt choose good apartment. Dont know got fresh towels. Worse still if pictures photoshopped.

These days jus go cat50 for my fix.

Sometimes if dont feel like fucking, just sit in the room listen music and the girl give me massage. My current squeeze is a regular at Emanuelle in bkk.
Old 08-09-2019, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1065 / Power: 17
osamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Beaten by thai bf i nothing to say. Come to SG liao found sg bf also kena beaten, poor thing. Somemore pregnant.
Yea..we are supposed to be one level better then thai man. But there is always rotten apples around.

Recently got a news that a SG man go slash his gf with a scythe in Chiangmai after tracking her sleeping with another man in his apartment. They have 2 kids and staying together for 6years already. Luckily the police treat it as domestic dispute and no charges on him
Old 08-09-2019, 03:48 PM
Samster

osamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud of
Quote:

Bought this cute girl with long hair 2 waterfalls and rm200 flower, she wants to go out for lunch on Monday afternoon before work with me and her pi sao is coming along. I'm probably gonna cancel on her tomorrow because don't feel like driving in to jb on a work day.

Long time since going to a TD then suddenly step back into the game can be quite refreshing.

Maybe some senior bros can share their success stories and the secret to their success!
The girl should have just went out to eat with you after work or today afternoon. Why tomorrow afternoon? Probably trying to fill up her calender for free meals lol.
Old 08-09-2019, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
Luckily the police treat it as domestic dispute and no charges on him
Probably knew he was singaporean and can pay kopi money I guess..

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
The girl should have just went out to eat with you after work or today afternoon. Why tomorrow afternoon? Probably trying to fill up her calender for free meals lol.
I left at 2am to wash car pump petrol go back SG, last night close 4am.

She wanted to meet today but then today Sunday I didn't wanna drive into jb cause of school hols, family day some more..

Aiyah these girls also can't trust one la.. She told me yesterday she normally don't go out with customer cause don't like but with me she wants to go.. Typical TD playbook.. Like we born yesterday
Old 09-09-2019, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
torrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Actually bedding TD girls is quite easy, hang 50 also can. Just depends on your chemistry lorh. Models are the easiest. Unless you talking about non-thai, then it really depends. Money talks alot more for Taiwan/Korean/China.

Try Mythic, one singer looking for boyfriend
Old 09-09-2019, 02:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by torrefy View Post
Actually bedding TD girls is quite easy, hang 50 also can. Just depends on your chemistry lorh. Models are the easiest. Unless you talking about non-thai, then it really depends. Money talks alot more for Taiwan/Korean/China.

Really ah? Prob need your guidance bro.

Models always have alot of guys chasing them at any one time.

I don't go for singers cause they tend to think damn highly of themselves. Also every set sing so many songs can hang flower until die cockstand.

At least for models one night only 2-3 sets go up 10mins each time, rest of the time sit beside you can build relationship.

Funny enough the 2 i got together with were both singers 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️
Old 09-09-2019, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quote:

Aiyah these girls also can't trust one la.. She told me yesterday she normally don't go out with customer cause don't like but with me she wants to go.. Typical TD playbook.. Like we born yesterday
Yea always this statement. Sometimes its true sometimes its them trying to sound like you should feel good i want to meet you.
Best part later you reach all the stories start coming out...sick/tired
/forget/cannot wake up/nv see phone/friend sick bla bla
Old 09-09-2019, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 18
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by torrefy View Post

Usually spend too much will not get the girl, rather weird.
I do know some that spend as little as under $100 getting em in bed.
Old 09-09-2019, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIVsucks_XXX View Post
Usually spend too much will not get the girl, rather weird.
I do know some that spend as little as under $100 getting em in bed.
Yeah that seems to be the case hor, it's always the ones that don't spend much that seem to get the girl, when u spend alot the girls are in full working mode.
Old 09-09-2019, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7384 / Power: 18
PeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: SingthaiDisco TCSS and Info Exchange

Quote:

Thinking of getting back into the TD scene in singapore. Find someone who's cute and not. high maintenance, those mid level earners, who can go for casual lunch dates, shopping etc
The TD scene now in Singapore is not as good as compared to the old times. Customers not hanging flowers (more cautious and careful) and thai girls not meeting their target every night unless you are those 'very pretty' or 'very cute' one. These type will face more competition from other customers.

That is probably one of the reason we start to see thais working in KTV scenes as tips are guaranteed when they sit with customers as compared to flower joints in terms of drink like no tomorrow and customers may or may not hang them at all.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1