The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2019, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Teddymon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: rubbing dick with pussy flap

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewC View Post
When you don’t have that feel anymore, time to move on. She’s just not working for you anymore. Just do it and move on 😆
Bro MatthewC, i will just move on since she don’t allowed me to raw her. I will be switching to another house or look for another wl. I also don’t want to force her to raw with me since she don’t want. Maybe She don’t have the chemistry with me. Maybe it is time for a change. I will just move on coz Geylang have so many girls which I have yet to try.
Old 23-09-2019, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
if ultimately raw is what you wanted and didnt get, then just move on

sometimes we invest in stock but realize the returns are not as great so time to change stock
Bro GN007SG, since I cannot get what I wanted for a year, i think now it is time for me to move on. I also don’t want to force her to raw with me since she don’t want. Thanks for the advise, I will try another house or other wl in Geylang.
Old 23-09-2019, 11:25 AM
Samster

To all bro, it seem like very hard to raw with wl in Geylang nowsaday. I heard last time in the year 2000-2010 quite easy to get raw. Not too sure is it you must be handsome and rich, then the wl will allowed you to raw her.
Old 23-09-2019, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddymon View Post
Bro GN007SG, since I cannot get what I wanted for a year, i think now it is time for me to move on. I also don’t want to force her to raw with me since she don’t want. Thanks for the advise, I will try another house or other wl in Geylang.
U damn patient lol.. one year liao
Sometimes need to abit straightforward and Frank about your objectives at early stage
For this case I think the wl nv really liked u sad to say
Old 23-09-2019, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
U damn patient lol.. one year liao
Sometimes need to abit straightforward and Frank about your objectives at early stage
For this case I think the wl nv really liked u sad to say
I thought Bro gogeylang will come on hard on Teddy.

What is his expectation after being her repeat customer for a year? For her to agree raw?
Definitely got lots of questions:
How much are you paying? Do you expect free of charge?
Do you think the girl grew in love with you to offer you? Otherwise why should she?
Etc etc
Old 23-09-2019, 12:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
dtouch is stuck in moderation for some time to come

In my opinion and past experience, GL is not the place to look for raw because they are really strict with mandatory periodic checkups. Dome 1 FL is a better place to look for that, though it's more risky for you since they are not subjected to those checkups.

The drawback of Dome 1 FL is they are only here for a short stint, and although some come back, but many actually don't, unless you're prepared to be a frequent visitor to the LOS to look for them. GL is more consistent and more accessible.
Old 23-09-2019, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
To all bro, it seem like very hard to raw with wl in Geylang nowsaday. I heard last time in the year 2000-2010 quite easy to get raw. Not too sure is it you must be handsome and rich, then the wl will allowed you to raw her.
Since u regular, did the wl do stunts like using your time to do her own things?
For eg painting her finger nails or even toe nails.
I ganna once when I too regular n the wl took me for granted.
I tell her off n she Dulan.
Old 23-09-2019, 02:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
Since u regular, did the wl do stunts like using your time to do her own things?
I kena one from Lor 6 before. She always asked to smoke for about 10 minutes. But never kena from other regular WLs. Heng ah!
Old 23-09-2019, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
Recently during 1 of my session with yiyi 1 of her roberts call her. I just tell her to pick up while continueing to suck my cock. Then she there flirting with this dude while looking me in the eyes and kissing/sucking my cock whenever she not speaking. Really damn hot This kind i dont mind lah
Old 23-09-2019, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3776 / Power: 12
MatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: rubbing dick with pussy flap

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtouch View Post
I kena one from Lor 6 before. She always asked to smoke for about 10 minutes. But never kena from other regular WLs. Heng ah!
dear bro, maybe you book for long time, in between session need smoke break she needs rest from cumming too much before continue again.. recharge power
Old 23-09-2019, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
dear bro, maybe you book for long time, in between session need smoke break she needs rest from cumming too much before continue again.. recharge power
Mine she ask me hurry up finish in 10min. Then she declare
She’s not tired today don’t want sleep.
Spend 30min paint toe nails.
Old 23-09-2019, 08:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Haha! I never go beyond 2 sessions (50 min to 1 hr). She said she wanna smoke to destress, and I gingerly asked her why. She said OKT control them cannot this cannot that, and have rough FT customers. Guess she felt safe to destress with me. And you are right, she jing jing recharge power after that. They are also human afterall, we give a bit of care and concern, some WL will appreciate and return the goodwill.
Old 23-09-2019, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

nice customers are also human can get angry lol...

just dont cross each other line...
Old 27-09-2019, 07:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
piakpiak555 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Bro piakpiak555, you seem to be an expert in getting raw from wl. I think I need to learn a lot from you. It seem like you can easily to get raw from wl but I don’t know why I took more than a year but still cannot get raw from the wl. I really need your enlightenment.
Firstly bro, the WL have to like you. All this is on the first visit. Never be the first to ask for her contact. Wait for her to ask you. If she never ask but can hit it off well, then worth going back 2nd time. For me personally I won't go back.

So after she ask for your contact, she will message you 24/7 like your gf, but you must resist dont so fast go back. 1 week will do. When you go back, don't let her expect you. Meaning don't tell her you coming find her blah blah. The element of surprise should be on your side, so that she will feel happier. WL or not, they are still ladies, and most ladies like surprises, especially when they least expect it.

1 week of talking cock, you should be at least friends with her already. Openly tell her you don't like to use condom. If she really like you, she will give you.

My personal experience with a Thai FL from dome 1, it was 120/90/2. First visit, couldn't shoot on the first shot. I take out helmet, throw, and lie down beside. She ask me why, I told her I don't like condom, cannot shoot, don't want to fuck already. Then her face look like she was thinking about something. 2mins later she tell me "cannot shoot inside ok?" I act blur ask her what cannot shoot. Then she said "you don't like condom, then don't use, but cannot shoot inside." 2nd trip onwards all without helmet.

Conclusion, raw isn't that hard to get. Sometimes it's just purely luck on whether the FL/WL like you and willing to risk for you or not.
Old 28-09-2019, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by piakpiak555 View Post
Firstly bro, the WL have to like you. All this is on the first visit. Never be the first to ask for her contact. Wait for her to ask you. If she never ask but can hit it off well, then worth going back 2nd time. For me personally I won't go back.

So after she ask for your contact, she will message you 24/7 like your gf, but you must resist dont so fast go back. 1 week will do. When you go back, don't let her expect you. Meaning don't tell her you coming find her blah blah. The element of surprise should be on your side, so that she will feel happier. WL or not, they are still ladies, and most ladies like surprises, especially when they least expect it.

1 week of talking cock, you should be at least friends with her already. Openly tell her you don't like to use condom. If she really like you, she will give you.

My personal experience with a Thai FL from dome 1, it was 120/90/2. First visit, couldn't shoot on the first shot. I take out helmet, throw, and lie down beside. She ask me why, I told her I don't like condom, cannot shoot, don't want to fuck already. Then her face look like she was thinking about something. 2mins later she tell me "cannot shoot inside ok?" I act blur ask her what cannot shoot. Then she said "you don't like condom, then don't use, but cannot shoot inside." 2nd trip onwards all without helmet.

Conclusion, raw isn't that hard to get. Sometimes it's just purely luck on whether the FL/WL like you and willing to risk for you or not.
Bro piakpiak555, I can say you are really an expert. Thanks for your enlightenment. Suddenly I feel I have level up my skill and knowledge after reading your recommendation.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1