The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2019, 07:14 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Malaysian Chinese WL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
I can imagine a long queue for XJ when she starts work....

Maybe long queue, may not be long queue.

I notice many bros prefer younger WLs. Xiao Jun also getting on in age while there are so much fresh meat coming in daily.

If Xiao Jun is a hit, then Yumi would be in stardom.
Old 23-09-2019, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphone1s View Post
Maybe long queue, may not be long queue.

I notice many bros prefer younger WLs. Xiao Jun also getting on in age while there are so much fresh meat coming in daily.

If Xiao Jun is a hit, then Yumi would be in stardom.
You will be surprised. Extremely difficult to get her from another house and queues do form up at L16H06. Her last booking is at 5 p.m. I once decided to go to her house and called around 4+. My booking was not accepted.
Old 24-09-2019, 04:29 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1985 / Power: 17
jason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant future

she has her supporters who will advanced booking one.that why seldom will see FR here ones.
Old 24-09-2019, 04:32 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1985 / Power: 17
jason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant future

thank bro GARFOO.can wait lah.still hv some available in the house as you mention.
But advance booking also, so can get slot for first day mah.
Old 24-09-2019, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Malaysian Chinese WL

Quote:
You will be surprised. Extremely difficult to get her from another house and queues do form up at L16H06. Her last booking is at 5 p.m. I once decided to go to her house and called around 4+. My booking was not accepted.
you are right

today fully booked for her

she still looks pretty
Old 24-09-2019, 07:00 PM
Samster

Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
you are right

today fully booked for her

she still looks pretty
So she is back already? Bro Jason9 will be happy.....
Old 24-09-2019, 07:02 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Malaysian Chinese WL

Quote:
So she is back already? Bro Jason9 will be happy.....
yes...today by 2 already close booking liao

her supporters damn good
Old 26-09-2019, 03:59 PM
Samster (V)

iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yes...today by 2 already close booking liao

her supporters damn good
Her supporters does not come to sbf.
Old 26-09-2019, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Her supporters does not come to sbf.
big towkay
Old 28-09-2019, 07:14 AM
Samster (V)

Tiagong xiao Jun full house bookings over the weekends
Old 28-09-2019, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Tiagong xiao Jun full house bookings over the weekends
Not surprised. Like I said earlier, the wait, even at her home base, can be very long and almost impossible to get her from another house. When I turned up at her house in the late afternoon, my booking not accepted as her last order is 5 p.m. Ah Yap at the counter is very friendly.
Old 28-09-2019, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Not surprised. Like I said earlier, the wait, even at her home base, can be very long and almost impossible to get her from another house. When I turned up at her house in the late afternoon, my booking not accepted as her last order is 5 p.m. Ah Yap at the counter is very friendly.
Btw, was trying to get Kafei the whole of this week but not available. According to OKT, she had been "resting, cos unwell" since last Saturday (not Da Yi Mah though). I hope nothing serious and she will be back soon.
Old 28-09-2019, 01:16 PM
Samster (V)

Wondering how much it is to book a Malaysian WL overnight
Old 28-09-2019, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wondering how much it is to book a Malaysian WL overnight
night time she busy with HK dramas
Old 28-09-2019, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
night time she busy with HK dramas
I don't think it is possible because of the AV rules prohibiting them from contacting customers outside their working hours. Of course, like the saying goes, "don't get caught".
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1