The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 19-09-2019, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Hmm...seems like good news for those who would choose to drop themselves at Batam Center ferry terminal. There is now another ferry company, Majestic Ferry who also comes out with the similar "exclude S$21+S$7 tax" ferry coupons promo at the online market place in Singapore.

They took the above posted free from NATAS fair during August 2019 and start selling in the online market for a few dollars. Since the price is close to be on par with the Horizonfast ferry ticket (that goes Harbour Bay), i thought it would be a good thing to share the news here,hehehe...as most competition usually benefits the end-user/s.

Dont bother trying to PM me or ask me here if i sell/buy those coupons, becos :

1. Its strictly NOT allowed in this forum (not even direct link/s to the site that sells it, so you will have to use your Singapore IP address to google), unless i pay the forum.

2. I dont use the coupon/s that goes to Batam Center. I am a Horizon/Harbour Bay fan,hehehe...

3. I am also an end-user and currently have enough ferry tickets which expires Nov/Dec and i will only buy if the deal is REALLY GOOD and not sell (unless we are close friends,hehehe..).

So now, Horizonfast ferry and Majestic is on a level-playing field...hehehe...both company's ferry tickets is close to the same price, just that they would be dropping their passenger in different ferry terminals in Batam. Those who finds that Harbour Bay is too crowded, can now choose to take Majestic Ferry to Batam Center for their Batam holiday,hehehe...

Wish everyone who is planning to visit Batam, will have a present trip.

Cheers!

PS : Who would be next in line to pit against Horizon and Majestic's promotion? Will it be Sindo or Batamfast? I am keeping a look out,hehehe...let them fight it out, end of the day those who travel to Batam will benefit.

Above were just some offers on Batam ferry tickets. Below is the previous offers compiled to helps me keep record (on Horizon ferry).

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
I chose to pick the best of both world. Alighting at the more expensive Harbour Bay ferry terminal but pay Batam center ferry ticket price.

Do read :

https://sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p=19...ostcount=14420

Other alternative (from Tanah Merah to Harbour Bay) :

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?p=...post190 37727

My result so far :

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?p=...post191 74393

Note that when you ask a question, you would have different people with different perspective standing from different angle to answer it.
Not forgetting Horizon Ferry is getting a lot of complains by customers lately,hehehe...

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?p=...7#post19212857

Just sharing and compiling information.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 19-09-2019, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Kind of like the life i am looking forward to,hehehe...i envy.

I am working on it...hehehe...and still doing so as i type.
I roughly work up the numbers. But cost of living...quite tough in Btm. But i have friends who told me simpan char bor at Tg Batu still manageable.

===============

Q-LIST IS CLOSED. DO NOT UPZ ME

Thank you
Old 19-09-2019, 11:37 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5122 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Boleh or not?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-i...-idUSKBN1W32BV
Old 20-09-2019, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Hope Ad Astra still available next thurs or Fri at grand batam cgv
Old 20-09-2019, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Eddyserpico deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Some Of My Fr

Long time reader of thread, today by luck manage to log in hehe

Date: March 2019
Venue: venus spa
Damage: 500k (60/90min massage with double pleasure) + 200k (for autoroam only; bargain from 300k)
Venue: harmoni one
Damage: 200k/220k (1hr massage with milkbath) + 150k (hj; bargain from 250k)

Date: August 2019
Venue: Nice
Damage: 130k (1hr massage) + 200k (bj; bargain from 300k)

Date: Sept 2019
Venue: The Hills hotel massage
Damage: 200k (1hr hot oil massage) + 150k (hj; bargain from 250k)

Apologies in advance if my fr is sensitive in anyway

Read for thread and did my own research
Going on Oct

Utama area which spa have bed/table (dislike mattress)
Men spa
Fame, Octopuss or Delta (hope snr bros can advice)

Prefer milf!

Kudos bro nono for detail maps and guide
Old 20-09-2019, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Thank you for sharing, just wish to check how much in total amount (after tax) a Passion Silver card holder gonna pay when they take Sindo ferry? Weekdays and weekends. I dont own Passion Silver card as yet, hence the question.

Thanks.
$32 all in with no limitations on weekends holidays.
Old 20-09-2019, 11:56 AM
Samster

BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Pleasant surprise that the free voucher travel on Friday just pay $28 and back Sunday. No need to pay additional $10 weekend charge...
The limitations on weekends/holidays on applied on the sg-> batam leg.
As for batam->sg leg...
batam hBay counter only interested on the expiry date printed on your S$28-tix (which you paid $28 with you "free voucher")
And the expiry date (of the S$28 tix)is totally depands on "when" you pay your $28.

Eg.
19/8 go to Horizon sg counter
with a free voucher with
exp=31Aug2019 and Pay $28.
You get the S$28 tix with exp=31Aug2019 (<1momth)
"REGUARDLESS" the expiry date is Aug/sep/Oct

26/8 I go to Horizon sg counter with a free voucher exp=31Aug2019 and Pay $28
I get the S$28 tix with exp=30Sep2019 (>1MONTH)

Looks like they released the "Extended- Expiry - tix" on few days before ends of month.

Happy Holizonning
Old 20-09-2019, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Udah suruh u jangan pergi bulan Mu Haram.
Cant be help, udah byk nelpon om
Old 20-09-2019, 12:26 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
$32 all in with no limitations on weekends holidays.
Hmm...that makes Sindo ferry ticket price be at S$32. Majestic Ferry at about S$34 (online) and Horizon at about S$37 (orange ticket). All of mentioned tickets has no weekend limitation.

Vouchers/coupons to convert to open ticket will cost between S$28 to S$32 i general for Majestic and Horizon, but not on weekend or public holiday trips.

Quote:
batam hBay counter only interested on the expiry date printed on your S$28-tix (which you paid $28 with you "free voucher")
And the expiry date (of the S$28 tix)is totally depands on "when" you pay your $28.
Agreed with what you said in BOLD.

My last month experience, a friend gave me 2 coupons/vouchers which expires 31st Aug 2019. I only need to use one. I go to Horizon Ferry counter at Harbour Front, i ask the counter staffs since i am using only one, is there a chance that they can give me or change me another "coupon/voucher" which has a later expiry. Goes without saying, its not possible. However, they tells me if i pay them S$28 that day, i get an open ticket that expires on 30th Sept 2019.

No need to think, i pay up S$28 immediately...hehehe...so now i am holding to ONE open ticket that expires on 30th Sept 2019. And of course, i still have a small handful of vouchers/coupons that expires on Nov 2019. I am camping now for October 2019 to arrive so as to grab/"steal" some more vouchers/coupons that expires on Dec 2019,hehehe...

By the way, anyone reading who is holding to the below invitation letter, you will be in for some FREE Horizon Ferry vouchers/coupons (at least free 4 pieces) if you attend their event.

this invitation letter below do not belong to me

I am not interested tho, becos the vouchers/coupons issued will likely expires on 30th Nov 2019.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 20-09-2019, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Do cars in Batam have insurance? Mostly not. Does YOUR car have insurance? Do YOU have an insurance that covers the damage you make, if you drive in Batam?
What is the SOP if you are hit or hit some other car? And if people is injured? Police comes? Then? You are detained until the responsibilities are clarified? And if you are recognized guilty or partially guilty?
Hahaha
These are the insurance and driving license.
Old 20-09-2019, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
My last month experience, a friend gave me 2 coupons/vouchers which expires 31st Aug 2019. I only need to use one. I go to Horizon Ferry counter at Harbour Front, i ask the counter staffs since i am using only one, is there a chance that they can give me or change me another "coupon/voucher" which has a later expiry. Goes without saying, its not possible. However, they tells me if i pay them S$28 that day, i get an open ticket that expires on 30th Sept 2019.
Can confirm the date you exchanged Aug Free coupon with the Sep tix is near end Aug?
Old 20-09-2019, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Can confirm the date you exchanged Aug Free coupon with the Sep tix is near end Aug?
27th Aug 2019, Tuesday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddyserpico View Post
Venue: harmoni one
Damage: 200k/220k (1hr massage with milkbath) + 150k (hj; bargain from 250k)
Quote:
Date: Sept 2019
Venue: The Hills hotel massage
Damage: 200k (1hr hot oil massage) + 150k (hj; bargain from 250k)
Thank you for sharing. Tho i am unlikely to be there, but its something you shared that i didnt know.

What i didnt know, i learned from it, hence i thank you.

Quote:
Utama area which spa have bed/table (dislike mattress)
Men spa
Fame, Octopuss or Delta (hope snr bros can advice)
I just checked, Fame, Octopuss and Delta do not have bed table. Not even New Spa at Batam City Hotel. Utama area wise, i am not sure but i know King Massage in Formosa has it.

Base on your FR, did you realize that the chances to get a massage bed table in a hotel that has in-house massage is quite high?

Whereas most other MPs would not, unless we are talking about "clean" MPs.

Quote:
Prefer milf!

Kudos bro nono for detail maps and guide
I am this close to ask you what kind/type of MILF are you referring to. Hehehe...the 18 year to 22 year old MILF or those above 30 years of age? As many may have known, majority Indonesian girls married at a very young age. Hehehe...just joking here, as this isnt even a question.

Once again, i sincerely thank you for sharing.

May you have a better next trip in Batam.

Cheers!

PS : Utama area has more than a dozen MPs, you may wish to try few more. And for your info, i do not recommend,hehehe...otherwise the MPs will become too expensive to go to in future (who knows,i might get flame for advertising w/o paying in SBF too,hehehe..). Many readers would flood there.

* please do not quote the whole post if anyone is replying to me, thanks.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 20-09-2019, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Compiling a couple of BAD reviews on Horizon Fast Ferry,hehehe........,,,
PS : For every 1 bad review i have on the above, i can actually find on average about 3 good ones. So its not all bad,neither is it all good. To be fair, there will never "all good and no bad" or all "bad and no good" in all things.
Must tell them to read your signature.
B4 come batam
Joking only
Old 20-09-2019, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thank you to TS Nono for excellent info...reading the forum and takes notes make my trip successful...
Actually going to Batam is like going to Sentosa,hehehe...i look at the whole walkthrough of going to Sentosa, i dont see much difference,hehehe...of course, other than the girl-part and having to cope with the whole timezone. For bros who could hold a conversation in Malay, its truly a walk in the park.

And as for those who couldnt speak Malay when traveling in Batam, its also not that bad as most Indonesian could speak some broken Englsih, otherwise there is google translate. Up till today, i still have to rely on google translate to communicate with practically 80% of Indonesian if i needed something, eg ordering food, talking to receptionist (in MPs and Spas) whose English i couldnt understand etc.

Quote:
Friday 13/9 - took afternoon ferry and arrived buy sim card...go collect Sunday ferry return ticket... check in hotel Da Vienna...

Read bro Naka_Timo forum on Da Vienna hotel... packed during breakfast Sunday morning...
You are a breakfast person, have you tried the hotel breakfast? I rated it number 1 in Batam among all other Batam hotels (i counted in the per night stay's pricing, comfortability and convenience factors into my ratings) base mainly on their varieties, number 2 place goes to Formosa Hotel,hehehe...i like the bed-side lamp in Da Vienna hotel room too.

Very electrifying....hehehe...

What i do not like :

1. In House massage per hour too high

2. Massage special service, auntie type but want to charge high price (eg 800k rupiah hj)

3. No KTV with nice hostess (there is a small lounge there, 2nd floor i think)

4. When Permata closed down, no more booking joint nearby (within 5 in walk radius)

5. Room service/Technical support takes too long to come to my bed room (smoking room no ashtray, ask for 1, took more than 1 hour to send it to me)

6. It feels like a Sillypore hotel with too many Singaporean (90% are from Singapore)

Other than that, the bed is good, bed lamp is nice (innovative), room super solid for the price (talking about Junior suite and executive suite), 1 min walk to alfa mart, 2 mins walk to pharmacy (across the road), about 5 to 7 mins walk to Windsor, going to Tua Peh Kong to get lucky number around 10 mins, around 15 odd mins walk to BCS mall,Grand Batam Mall, New Spa, A2 food court, Aiko etc etc.

Pros and cons. Nothing is all good and no bad anywhere,hehehe...the most suitable for oneself is often the best,hehehe...next trip, you may wish to try the like of Zest Hotel (or other 2 star hotel, Da Vienna is 3 starred). So as to make comparison.

Quote:
Cewek arrived and fire one round and nap before dinner at Windsor foodcourt nearby...
Windsor Hotel is another scene not to be miss in Batam. Very Singapore during the 80s and early 90s. That kind of scene is no longer seen in Singapore today which is one reason why many love that food court. And i notice many other new food courts in Batam also follow these trend.

Quote:
Day 2
went for foot reflexology at BCS took 1 hour foot masage...
You should one day try Aiko (clean).

Quote:
Afternoon go to Fame spa...took 360k package...gal hard sell but not in mood to do any special...
If the Aiko girls try to upsell for special service, most of my friends will take it w/o hesitation,hehehe...

Quote:
Above field report just to share there is enough info to enjoy Batam wo asking questions...
Not wrong to ask question/s. But the point is, look through the thread a bit before doing so. Or the least, the 1st 3 pages of the thread AND the latest 10 to 20 pages. 90% time, answers and updates were already there.

I checked with the seniors, its really no fun to keep repeatedly answering the same questions over and over again once every other pages. Hehehe...any question/s that were left un-answered, i just take it as forum user/s bumping the thread.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 20-09-2019, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog_mlvn View Post
Bro H88 got $28 ticket bo jio, I buy u Luwak kopi there.
Hmm...got free luwak kopi,hehehe...i think i should pass you 1 Horizon ferry coupon the next round when i am in Batam (if time allows).

*asking for luwak coffee from you is just plain joking, but passing coupons to you isnt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Look like u have a wonderful solo trip. Many many new hotel recently.
Ya, but many new hotels in Batam dont allow smoking and that put me off (eg Vanilla Hotel, few mins walk from Hotel 89). Luckily Da Vienna hotel got smoking room.

Its quite ironical for this hotel that lobby of the entire floor of non-smoking room allows smoking tho.

Quote:
Tis where they will find every reason to short change or over charge u. More than one destination they sure charge u extra. Just like my experience i mentioned regarding taking diff route cos of the "flood". I called it ponding. Kana charged extra 20K.
Today i become a die hard fan of hotel taxi,hehehe...usually this is when i am regular to some hotels which i regularly stayed in, talked to their GMs about taxi and bargained with him directly instead. The price wont come down too much tho as he also need to balance between his hotel taxi profit over trying to make his taxi driver happy. Well, at least they tried.

Quote:
Correct. Bad experience can come from the joint/MP be it cewek or okt. But i specifically target those drivers. Maybe from my past bad encounter with them.
Most of us guys, when it comes to "girl stuffs" in Batam, we tends to be more forgiving. Too bad, most if not all taxi drivers were male,hehehe... imagine this, change the taxi driver's gender to female, "they" call out to you, most of us would probably respond nicely,hehehe...even if the intention was to over-charge you and me.

Different perspective, i guess.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1