The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2013, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5357 / Power: 19
Oh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by King View Post
I missed out bro oh yes okt during my trip last week but I did to get and try out GFS and Bluesky at causeway bay.

bluesky was normal but GFS gave me more of an impression as what was supposed to be massage and handjob ended up with CIM all for HKD700 (with food and drinks thrown in).
HKD700, quite ok... Shanghai 1200 but I found a 200, just no foods no drinks.
Old 27-07-2013, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 998 / Power: 20
farkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to behold

Dear Bros..

Anyone has got good massage/sauna contacts in Hong Kong to share? Currently in Hong Kong and looking to have some fun.

Welcome suggestions....

Thanks.
Old 28-07-2013, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3212 / Power: 20
*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute

Just a quick FR of my trip to HK lately. Would have to thank bro Oh yes for his lady OKT contacts and bro ppoon for showing me around as well.

bro Oh yes's lady OKT area of ops is as stated previously in temple street but the location she gives you wld not be her exact location but its just nearby so rem to look around for her (she wld tell you how she looks like and what she wld be wearing). I conversed in mandarin with her. Perhaps I rch too late (around 12, 12+) or other girls are working and in the end she only showed me 2 girls both of which are still not bad. Took 1 of them and finish in 20mins. Friendly but not very proactive thru out but for HKD240 a pop (SGD40) what do you expect?

I then met up with bro ppoon on 2 other separate occasions and he showed me around the "interesting" places in HK. A very friendly and helpful bro indeed! 1st night from 1 of the places he brought me to I managed to bonk 1 tall but sweet and nice girl from Hubei. HKD500/HKD550 can't rem the exact figure anymore, for 1hr you get unlimited shot but I only did once cos the girl will shower you tenderly with BBBJ in there and then catbath on bed and rubba rubba and small talks before main action. I don't mind cos I'm more of a sucker for GFE lol.

2nd night we were more pressed for time and he showed me more of the interesting places in HK where one wld be able to get PRC SYT streetwalker for HKD150 a pop! We don't get this kind of shits in SG damn! In the end we went to his fav "kopitiam" in HK for dinner before we headed off to our respective lady.

Sincerely appreciate their sharing and pls PM them for more info. I'm just merely upholding the spirits of sharing our exps in SBF.

Cheers!
Old 28-07-2013, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 14
ppoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by *FiReWoRkS* View Post
Just a quick FR of my trip to HK lately. Would have to thank bro Oh yes for his lady OKT contacts and bro ppoon for showing me around as well.

bro Oh yes's lady OKT area of ops is as stated previously in temple street but the location she gives you wld not be her exact location but its just nearby so rem to look around for her (she wld tell you how she looks like and what she wld be wearing). I conversed in mandarin with her. Perhaps I rch too late (around 12, 12+) or other girls are working and in the end she only showed me 2 girls both of which are still not bad. Took 1 of them and finish in 20mins. Friendly but not very proactive thru out but for HKD240 a pop (SGD40) what do you expect?

I then met up with bro ppoon on 2 other separate occasions and he showed me around the "interesting" places in HK. A very friendly and helpful bro indeed! 1st night from 1 of the places he brought me to I managed to bonk 1 tall but sweet and nice girl from Hubei. HKD500/HKD550 can't rem the exact figure anymore, for 1hr you get unlimited shot but I only did once cos the girl will shower you tenderly with BBBJ in there and then catbath on bed and rubba rubba and small talks before main action. I don't mind cos I'm more of a sucker for GFE lol.

2nd night we were more pressed for time and he showed me more of the interesting places in HK where one wld be able to get PRC SYT streetwalker for HKD150 a pop! We don't get this kind of shits in SG damn! In the end we went to his fav "kopitiam" in HK for dinner before we headed off to our respective lady.

Sincerely appreciate their sharing and pls PM them for more info. I'm just merely upholding the spirits of sharing our exps in SBF.

Cheers!
all my honour to show you guys around... I am sure such cultural exchange would enhance our horizon in many ways

HK is fun... at any budget... should you know your way well... set your expectation and it should exceed!

Thanks Bros Fireworks
Old 29-07-2013, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Alankee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppoon View Post
all my honour to show you guys around... I am sure such cultural exchange would enhance our horizon in many ways

HK is fun... at any budget... should you know your way well... set your expectation and it should exceed!

Thanks Bros Fireworks
Bro ppoon,

Can pm the location for prc streetwalker?

I will be there tomorrow. Staying near Jordan
Old 29-07-2013, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Kajos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I also contacted the lady OKT introduced by bro Oh yes - thanks!

I also showed up late, only two girls available but saw more later on my way out. The two I got were pretty new, one just arrived. Ended up 3P for about 45 mins, $500. OKT required payment up front. Be sure to check the quality of the girls (inspect the goods) before you commit. Super cute faces but bodies not my type. Was good fun though, they got my weixin and have been asking for repeat daily.

Thanks Oh Yes!

BTW, many streetwalkers in the area that evening, $200 to $300, they take you up to their shops. Most are PRC about 30 to 40 yo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *FiReWoRkS* View Post

Old 29-07-2013, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 22
blackadder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblackadder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just came back from Fuji Building. Followed a guy up to 15th floor and slowly walk down odd number floors. Didn't dare to press any doorbells hahaha. Wanted to try the "Jap" girl there but not opened for business yet. Went up again and try even floors. Made up my mind to press doorbell and inspect the goods this time. 1st doorbell I press (16B), a girl 70% look like TVB Actress Samantha Ko (abit older and fleshier) wearing flight stewardess uniform. Went in without thinking and there goes my plan for inspecting the goods 1st hahaha...

The service pretty SOP and she was quite accomodating. Her boobs quite big, not sure whether is it fake... Previously from Szechuan, stayed in HK for a few years already.
Damage $500HKD
Old 29-07-2013, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 14
ppoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alankee View Post
Bro ppoon,

Can pm the location for prc streetwalker?

I will be there tomorrow. Staying near Jordan
all depends on budget taste and luck

peep into side streets and pedestrian walk on both sides.... Shanghai/ Temple/ Woosung Streets or even Nathan Rd near YMT MTR... bounded by Jordan Road and Waterloo Road

if u go a block down towards MK.... more gals on Portland/ Dundas/ Hamilton Streets
Old 30-07-2013, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
icecubes0087 is Cool - loads of Potential

Will be HK soon. Not comfortable with those online okt coz i think most of them are bullshit like those in SG okt websites. Any good recommendations? Especially good quality type.

Last edited by icecubes0087; 31-07-2013 at 04:58 AM.
Old 30-07-2013, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
wolfgang999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

should haf known you earlier.. spent 20k in magnum and dint get any action
Old 01-08-2013, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 13
afoosm is a Helpful and Caring Samsterafoosm is a Helpful and Caring Samsterafoosm is a Helpful and Caring Samster

For those interested in outcall massage with happy ending, you can try Alice. Just go to HK Craigslist under therapeutic services and you'll be able to find her. She's really quite pretty (7.5/10), tall (legs are damn long) and nice complexion. Downside is she doesn't take off her clothes and no touching of boobs and ass is allowed. But u can caress her legs. Read on HK forum that she may allow more if you top up, but probably not worth it.

Her massage is actually very good. Chinese tuina standard. Very good strength and since she has a day job, she takes on at most 2 customers a night. Most of the time it's just one. She's now a HK resident but used to be from shanghai. Her HDLY is the best I've tried so far and her HJ is absolutely no rush. I tried to control and she was patient enough for the 15 minutes before I exploded. The oil she uses is also branded stuff from some spa, so it's all good.

She charges hk$600 for 60 mins, hk$800 for 90 mins and hk$1000 for 120mins. Gave me my full money's worth in terms of not cheating my time, so no complaints.
Old 02-08-2013, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 13
tikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by afoosm View Post
For those interested in outcall massage with happy ending, you can try Alice. Just go to HK Craigslist under therapeutic services and you'll be able to find her. She's really quite pretty (7.5/10), tall (legs are damn long) and nice complexion. Downside is she doesn't take off her clothes and no touching of boobs and ass is allowed. But u can caress her legs. Read on HK forum that she may allow more if you top up, but probably not worth it.

Her massage is actually very good. Chinese tuina standard. Very good strength and since she has a day job, she takes on at most 2 customers a night. Most of the time it's just one. She's now a HK resident but used to be from shanghai. Her HDLY is the best I've tried so far and her HJ is absolutely no rush. I tried to control and she was patient enough for the 15 minutes before I exploded. The oil she uses is also branded stuff from some spa, so it's all good.

She charges hk$600 for 60 mins, hk$800 for 90 mins and hk$1000 for 120mins. Gave me my full money's worth in terms of not cheating my time, so no complaints.
15 minutes!!! Her arms must be sore....
Old 02-08-2013, 11:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tristaboy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is hot!
Old 03-08-2013, 02:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Hi Bros, came across this when asking Mr Google more about HK MPs & Suanas.

http://hongkong.happymassage.com/mas..._type%5B%5D=10

Also, are all MPs & Suanas closed in HK during Lunar New Year?

Thanks in advance.
Old 03-08-2013, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5357 / Power: 19
Oh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppoon View Post

Thanks Bros Fireworks
woow, you 2 guys have wonderful times.

pls PM me, I'll going HK in this Sept. But will go Tianjin, HK then Taiwan.

any good place to go in Tianjin and Taiwan.

ppoon, wil u be in HK? PM me.thanks,

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1