The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2011, 07:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 16
Declan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Menado, Indonesia Information

Thanks for the compressive FR!
Old 05-08-2011, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1933 / Power: 22
OysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant future

wah i want to bang wall already, i go there diving yearly and didnt know such stuff exist there .. tot its a ghost town all the while ;; more frs pls!

Minimum 12 pints of cum for swapping
Old 09-08-2011, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Met up with Virgin last night in Jakarta.. brought her and some of my sisters to a night outing in Sun City. She mentioned that there is this Singapore guy with initial J going out with her... didn't ask much detail but I hope that guy do have a good time with Virgin. Virgin younger sister is much prettier...
Old 10-08-2011, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 14
kinbaku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Met up with Virgin last night in Jakarta.. brought her and some of my sisters to a night outing in Sun City. She mentioned that there is this Singapore guy with initial J going out with her... didn't ask much detail but I hope that guy do have a good time with Virgin. Virgin younger sister is much prettier...
It's been a long time since I've tried sisters together. I am sure you had it with Virgin and her younger sis. Care to share how was the experience and what was the damage?
Old 13-08-2011, 12:51 AM
Samster

Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinbaku View Post
It's been a long time since I've tried sisters together. I am sure you had it with Virgin and her younger sis. Care to share how was the experience and what was the damage?
When I knew the younger sister, she was just 15... what do you want me to do ??? I can just treat her as an angel who drink with me...
Old 12-06-2012, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 19
kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!

Power place to recce.
Old 13-06-2012, 01:38 AM
Samster

Both Virgin and her younger sister work in Jakarta KTV now. Virgin worked in Surabaya for a while and didn't earn enough money so she asked me to arrange for her to work in Jakarta. Her younger sister just graduated from high school and join her as well.

BTW, Virgin older sister is the prettiest....
Old 13-06-2012, 10:28 PM
Samster

kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!

Hi bro, which part of jakarta they are working now?
Old 14-06-2012, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawabanga View Post
Hi bro, which part of jakarta they are working now?
Illegal KTV. I don't know under what assume name.. probably the same. Virgin and Dara.
Old 14-06-2012, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancefire View Post
Without waiting anymore, I got capped and slid inside… it was amazingly tight (I realized later that she was squeezing and gripping my little brother with her pussy) buay tahan… I think I only lasted like 10 minutes then my little brother surrendered…
Yes, minado woman are known for that, Maduranese woman also. Their pussy can suck your dick.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 07-07-2012, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Yes, minado woman are known for that, Maduranese woman also. Their pussy can suck your dick.
Try Cirebon women, they are wild too,
Old 20-11-2012, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
boyster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros,

Pls advise if there is any fun in Bitung, near manado, I'm stuck here for the next 10days...
Old 23-11-2012, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
boyster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

Am planning to make a trip down to manado tml, any kind advise?
Old 23-11-2012, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Indonesia suffers setback in fight against AIDS

Report from The Jakarta Post dated 23 November 2012 :-

Indonesia suffers setback in fight against AIDS

INDONESIA - A new report published by the United Nations (UN) shows that Indonesia has suffered a setback in its campaign against HIV/AIDS.

In the report, released in conjunction with the 2012 World AIDS Day, the Joint UN Program on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS) records that the rate of new HIV infections in Indonesia, along with several other countries such as Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and the Philippines, increased by more than 25 per cent between 2001 and 2011.

The report also said that in Indonesia HIV-prevention programs for males who have sex with males (MSM) stood at less than 25 per cent, or very low.

The coverage of HIV-prevention programs for commercial sex workers in Indonesia and two other countries, Bangladesh and Pakistan, also reached less than 25 per cent.

The prevalence of the HIV infection among people who use drugs by injection in Indonesia has reached more than 35 per cent.

Responding to the report, Health Minister Nafsiah Mboi said on Wednesday that it was "so embarrassing".

"Millions of dollars are spent annually on HIV/AIDS programs to curb the spread of the disease in this country. Yet, there is such a low coverage of HIV-prevention programs. I don't know what mistakes I have made. It [the report] was shocking to me," she told reporters on Wednesday.

"The World AIDS Day Report 2012" launched by UNAIDS on Tuesday reported some significant progress made in recent years.

The report showed that 25 low- and middle-income countries, half of which are in Africa have achieved more than 50 per cent reduction in the rate of new HIV infections.

"I don't know what else we can do to try to change the situation," she said.

Data from the National AIDS Commission (KPA) shows that the prevalence of consistent condom use is still low although it has been associated with lower prevalence of HIV infections and other sexually-transmitted diseases.

"[The consistent use of condoms] among sexual workers reaches only 40 per cent," KPA chairman Kemal Siregar said.

The 2012 UNAIDS report deals another blow to Nafsiah who assumed her post only five months ago.

Soon after she filled the new position, which was left vacant following the death of then health minister Endang Rahayu Sedyaningsih, Nafsiah enganged in a fierce debate with lawmakers and religious groups accusing her of hatching a plan to distribute free condoms to teenagers.

UNAIDS country coordinator Cho Kah Sin said that Indonesia should not be preoccupied with the numbers presented in the report. The report, he said, outlined statistics which outlined the situation during the 10-year period from 2001 to 2011.

"There is a group of countries in the Asia Pacific region where, by comparing the statistics from baseline data in 2001 to 2011, we see a rise in new HIV infections," he told The Jakarta Post.

The rise in infections in several countries, including Indonesia, comes from the fact that the rapid increase of infection in the country starts later compared to other countries. Cho added that the situation was also caused by the low coverage of HIV-prevention programs despite good intensions.

UNAIDS predicts that there will be an increase of about 76,000 new HIV infections in Indonesia every year.

"I think this is much more important to realise," Cho said.

----- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 20-12-2012, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 15
141tgl is a living Saint! - you won't find better141tgl is a living Saint! - you won't find better141tgl is a living Saint! - you won't find better141tgl is a living Saint! - you won't find better141tgl is a living Saint! - you won't find better

One of my FR in quite sometime it is quite long so do bear with me, (local scene too hot to post any FR). Got a chance to travel to Manado sometime back and manage to explore the local scene and here my sharing, do up my pts if you like my fr, no obligations

Mainly went to 3 different type of service joints, namely, KTVs, massage centre and stable.

KTVs: Went to a few different, from low end all the way to the very high end. spend usually 2 hrs in a ktv, with 1 - 2 jugs of beer and someone to warm my fingers when it is cold haha. went to 2 of the joints mentioned at this website http://www.visit-manado.com/cafe-in-manado.php and the joint recommend by bros here.

First joint i went to was with an amercian connection, mid end but cheap, gals, drinks and room cost around 200k, singing facilities was bad and the joint was super dark. as usual, the mummy will parade the gals in front of you, the gals mostly ranges from 5/10 to 7/10, have some very out of shape gals in the line-up as well, asked the mummy to recommend, which after review, i accpeted, her ratings as below

Looks: 6/10 (GND, and pleasant looking with shoudler-length hair)
Body: 8/10 (nice long nipples on a solid b+ to c- rack and slim legs, around 1.55m tall)
GFE: 7/10
BBBJ: 6/10

She was cuddling me all night long while singing and my hands was super busy, no resistance from her from my exploration and quite responsive as well. wanna pull down her shirt for better fondling but got rejected.... she wanna lock the door first, she was topless after that and we were fondling each other...

asked for service and she is ok with anything, the thing i like about her is her pricing, which she say u just pay what you like, i did not have a condom with me (bad mistake) so we settled for a bbbj. the bbbj was nothing to shout about, no pole licking or balls licking.. although she did a bit of a cat-bath on the thighs... cum into her mouth after which she went to the toilet to wash up. i tip her 500k for it (i may have overpaid)

2nd joint was another ktv on the list in the website i shared, now this joint is high-end i supposed, cost me close to 1 juta for the same service as above. The gals was much much hotter for such a joint, i dun think i saw a gal below 7 yet the few time i came here, also does not seems to have any gals above 30 unlike the first joint. The same sop, got a room, the gals came in to parade in front of you for you to choose. on all occasion, the gals has no resistance as per the first joint to auto-roaming, but more responsive and playful. i tried 3 gals here so far,

1st gal
Looks: 9/10 (very pretty with large eyes and flawless skin)
Body: 7/10 (solid b cupper with pink nipple, only drawback is her slight big ass and slight plump legs) close to 1.65m tall
GFE: 9/10

As usual, only allowed me to pull down her top after i lock the door.. lol to reveal her huge knockers. She was already blowing me when I asked for service and she quote 1m for full which i think it was ok to screw such a pretty gal. However, as usual, i forgot to bring protection. however she has opened her legs and actually indicate it is ok to penetrate.. now raw is war, and lucky me big head is still functioning.. now after she indicate is is ok wiht raw, i actually lost the urge to screw her already, negotiate down towards a simple hj which she allowed me to cof. damage was around 300k. Of course, any repeat is out despite her high points in looks...

2nd gal
Name: J*****
Looks: 8/10
Body: 9/10 (solid c with imo proportionate ass and legs, close to 1.65m tall
GFE; 7/10

No resistance to auto-roaming but she disallowed pulling down of tops, as i was with my friends this time round, no service was performed although in my mind, i was like next time,..

3rd gal
was planning to look for the 2nd gal mentioned above but she was not in the parade, no worries, there are lots of gals out there. gotten another babe in my arms for the night
Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 8/10 (slightly on the boney side but i still like her b cup and perky ass) around 1.7m tall
GFE: 9/10 (now she sure knows how to 'entertain' a guy)

No resistance to auto-roaming and of course, went topless after i lock the door. I brought my own condom this time (u defintely learn haha) was quote 700k all in and she insisted on a condom which i had one with me. No bbbj as she says she has a cut in her mouth but it is compensated by the gd cat bath all over my body (except the mouth n little bro), went cowgal, missionary, doggy and standing up. She is actually ok with me cumming anywhere on her, but since she is so gd, shot inside the condom while screwing her.. paid, got her no. and left.

3rd joint was recommended by the bros here, charges quite similar although and gals ranges was similar to the 2nd joint, however this joints is much more upmarket and expensive. took 2 gals here, no service was asked cuz was with friends and out-call is out for me.. both gals between 8 to 8.5 in looks, body around 8/10.

As this fr is already so long and i have to go, i will write the stables and massage centres another time.. in the meanwhile, happy cheonging.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1