The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2019, 07:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Dont wait wake up then realised last nite no put on sarong.

Siao liao go back worried like fark for that few months until both test results cum out....., 1 now & 1 few months later......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 19-09-2019, 07:31 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
this is average example of girls who work in hottoc will get fully naked give you a bbbj no cim for 200k total price

This one is damn cute hopefully more than 18 or else off-limits

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

Last edited by Hurricane88; 20-09-2019 at 09:13 AM.
Old 19-09-2019, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
and that another reason why you stupid to share intel as in my case i have have all 3-4-5 no competition why do i need to even choose ONE.
Well its always good to have a preference(best choice). Plan B is just take any decent ones. Sometimes maybe even select the one that makes eye contact with you gives a better outcome.

[/QUOTE]
YEsterday i was in a dj cafe the girl a busty SYT was reading some texts with a girls about the DMAX nightclub in singapore, her friends claims to be earning 550 USD last 2 days just PR no extras...seems now dmax going to singapore as so many carrots to chop[/QUOTE]

Which dj cafe? Its sad to see dmax in HCM close down
Old 19-09-2019, 10:38 AM
Samster

osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
this is average example of girls who work in hottoc will get fully naked give you a bbbj no cim for 200k total price

Warning - pls do not quote entire post upon reply...mod will zap anyone who post long reply}
Come to think of it, any bros tried tabao girls from NPK/HOT TOC or even massage places? Do the joints allow such practices or its only personal nego with the girl for after work arrangements? I nv seen anyone mention these so wonder what are the possibilities.
Old 20-09-2019, 07:29 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=TomMAffolter;19222698]i show pic og gal can get naked 200k get bbbj these girl i take some pic face covered 300k can fuck in hotel extra 80k hotel can 69 bbbj aged 22-28

{simply no reason to quote entire forum - edited by mod}

Well you have the source and knowledge, more importantly time to slowly go places to places and slowly pick. Moat of us here only go HCM on short trips and noy frequent. So cant compare to you leh, i feel if want get 200k bbbj(200k cheaper then NPK) but need travel 30-1hr to get it, then 30-1hr again back to your center is it really worth the time? Probably most bros stay D1-D10 since these areas at least have stuff for us to do other then 'girl activities'. Just my thought no offence...cheers to your 1000th bonk

Last edited by Hurricane88; 20-09-2019 at 09:10 AM.
Old 23-09-2019, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
Well its always good to have a preference(best choice). Plan B is just take any decent ones. Sometimes maybe even select the one that makes eye contact with you gives a better outcome.

Which dj cafe? Its sad to see dmax in HCM close down

How come the way you quote other posts in your post became all jumbled up....

There are many DJ cafes in HCMC, just google and you can already have a lot of choices to go for, only thing is whether the VBs there are eye candies or zombies but as the same with all other cheong joints like KTVs, you need to visit/explore in order to discover, thats one of the fun of exploration

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 23-09-2019, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
How come the way you quote other posts in your post became all jumbled up....

There are many DJ cafes in HCMC, just google and you can already have a lot of choices to go for, only thing is whether the VBs there are eye candies or zombies but as the same with all other cheong joints like KTVs, you need to visit/explore in order to discover, thats one of the fun of exploration

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
This multiple quote thing on mobile is a disaster. Keep missing the full command to open or close the quote properly. But anyway i am still looking forward for a break in my schedule to go explore HCM. Hope its not too long from now. I remembered year end have a higher chance of typoon in HCM?
Old 23-09-2019, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Come to think of it, any bros tried tabao girls from NPK/HOT TOC or even massage places? Do the joints allow such practices or its only personal nego with the girl for after work arrangements? I nv seen anyone mention these so wonder what are the possibilities.

Errm their hygiene mileage is damn high after BBBJ/CIM whole day liao, why would you wana do that? maybe massage places are a better bet for you to nego with the VBs and as in accordance to laws of probabilities it is always possible

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 23-09-2019, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Instead you will sit in hotel play phone game for 2-3hrs when you can stay in singapore do the same thing, no im not saying YOU will do this but i see plenty of guys stay in hotel room watch tv play games ask why they dont stay at home do that they say its relaxing rather than go explore.
You know go from D1 to D5 by taxi can take up to 30mins so 30mins not really that much time.

Our group wetnam trips are very much still the same as 15 to 20years ago, "so much things to do but so little time" the only time we ever step back into the hotel room in the daytime is either somebody forgot to bring something or that its a quickie or afternoon delights

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 23-09-2019, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
This multiple quote thing on mobile is a disaster. Keep missing the full command to open or close the quote properly. But anyway i am still looking forward for a break in my schedule to go explore HCM. Hope its not too long from now. I remembered year end have a higher chance of typoon in HCM?

I always tell my friends, whats the point of slogging everyday to earn those hard-earned $$$ but you never ever use them to reward yourselves???? Worst still is you try to earn as much as possible but then when you finally decided that you can slow down & cheong overseas but realised your KKJ maybe cannot really rise to the occasion liao

$$$ can always be earned whether more or less, but we only have our 1 and only life (cannot say youth liao ) so if we do not enjoy now then when can we do it leh???

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 23-09-2019, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
I always tell my friends, whats the point of slogging everyday to earn those hard-earned $$$ but you never ever use them to reward yourselves???? Worst still is you try to earn as much as possible but then when you finally decided that you can slow down & cheong overseas but realised your KKJ maybe cannot really rise to the occasion liao

$$$ can always be earned whether more or less, but we only have our 1 and only life (cannot say youth liao ) so if we do not enjoy now then when can we do it leh???

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
I agree with this totally. Alot of people work like shit in sinkie land with the high stress then neglect own 'me time'. Sometimes want take leave still need to see boss black face.

As our body age, its important to take some steps to maintain some level of stamina. No point have money to bonk but your kkj cannot live up to the occasion when needed. Our ego sure kena bruised if the girl want it somemore and you cant deliver haha
Old 24-09-2019, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 19
skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!

Quote:
What you say is true however there is this other perspective, you go vn for what, to see different culture to see how locals live but you scare waste 30min ride out to local areas.
Instead you will sit in hotel play phone game for 2-3hrs when you can stay in singapore do the same thing, no im not saying YOU will do this but i see plenty of guys stay in hotel room watch tv play games ask why they dont stay at home do that they say its relaxing rather than go explore.
You know go from D1 to D5 by taxi can take up to 30mins so 30mins not really that much time.
Bro TomMaffolter,

Is Hanoi Fortuna worth a visit? If not, I will straight fly to HCM better.

Thanks,
Sky
Old 25-09-2019, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
this weekend i bonk these two for less than a beer jug this one 24yr busty
I rather drink from above two jugs Solid sia...NATURAL. Made by God.

===============

Q-LIST IS CLOSED. DO NOT UPZ ME

Thank you
Old 25-09-2019, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Very true. Tats why when young must take care of our health. Take good food and supplement so tat when old body and tongkat still fit and strong. If come 50 then start taking health supplement food...cant really help much. Got money with poor health. Sigh....

===============

Q-LIST IS CLOSED. DO NOT UPZ ME

Thank you
Old 26-09-2019, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

Someone kidnaped Bro SS08? he has gone MIA for one or two days liao. I get withdrawal symptoms when I don’t read his ‘zao pao’. I scan SBF for my morning kopi time. I get my ‘caffeine’ fix on regional tcss, cheerio

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1