The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 05-09-2019, 08:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 7
mankoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FL/WL Social Media

We all know Thais are crazy about social media. So no surprise many FL and WLs are on instagram and facebook. I find it very turn-on to look at instagram accounts knowing i can fuck the girl. even though alot of photoshop, but still shiok.

If you know of any such instagram/facebook accounts, please share them here on this thread. We might be able to get something going and book girls from social media. my dream is fuck Faii Orapun.

let me get started with 2 girls from Purupuru massage in soi24.

Name: nonny
https://ppbkk.net/pc/girl_78/
instagram id: nonnydolkhamonthar

Name: Alice
https://ppbkk.net/pc/girl_13/
instagram id: pailinboonruam
Old 05-09-2019, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1491 / Power: 19
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of
Re: FL/WL Social Media

Pls
Share more accounts bro tx
Old 06-10-2019, 04:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankoman View Post
We all know Thais are crazy about social media. So no surprise many FL and WLs are on instagram and facebook. I find it very turn-on to look at instagram accounts knowing i can fuck the girl. even though alot of photoshop, but still shiok.

If you know of any such instagram/facebook accounts, please share them here
Nice bro up you for it.

Was thinking of doing a similar thread after inspired by bros in the singthaidisco thread

I think I'll post their photos but won't put links to their profile
Old 06-10-2019, 09:31 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankoman View Post

If you know of any such instagram/facebook accounts, please share them here on this thread. We might be able to get something going and book girls from social media. my dream is fuck Faii Orapun.

let me get started with 2 girls from Purupuru massage in soi24.

Name: nonny
https://ppbkk.net/pc/girl_78/
i
Seem good, maybe can give a try at this place.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 06-10-2019, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Seem good, maybe can give a try at this place.
https://ppbkk.net/sp/girl_89/

This one also looks fucking hot, will try when visit bkk
Old 06-10-2019, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 885 / Power: 13
supermanwtflol is a splendid one to beholdsupermanwtflol is a splendid one to beholdsupermanwtflol is a splendid one to beholdsupermanwtflol is a splendid one to beholdsupermanwtflol is a splendid one to beholdsupermanwtflol is a splendid one to beholdsupermanwtflol is a splendid one to behold

So puru puru is full service joint ah? Hopefully bros who went will give a review on that place.

Cheers!
Old 06-10-2019, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10425 / Power: 19
zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute

Was recommended PuruPuru massage on my recent trip to BKK but unfortunately didn't have the time to try. There is another joint (Angel Spa/Massage) around the vicinity as well.

Round 2: ZanShen SvampS Prejudiced sgoh Solopop Pinpongball randily exactmatxspeed Rasta Marley
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1