The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2023, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 20
Scuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to all
Re: Zhuhai, Zhongshan and Tanzhou ( 坦州 ) Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
My friend just came back. He say 3600 category sucks. Those 4600 then can make it. That's like $900 sgd. Lol!
I just came back. I only went to 2 of them. Yindu (went twice) and Changan due to limited time. Yindu gals look more classy. But basically i did not see any 3600 category.

Changan have much more 3600 category but honestly they look better than the 4600 except for the height.

Weather was bad when i was there so i assume not all gals went to work. But i can still see decent amount. But yes the gals fee are really crazy and if you have a bad catch which you only realise when u back in ur hotel room. U be so TL.
Old 16-09-2023, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
luckym4n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Islands View Post
Can forget to Cheong in china now, all xmm thought they have golden pussy liow
Yes. The gender imbalance means women are hot commodities. Extremely hot. ever heard of 彩礼?basically if you’re syt (even from not so good background) you can demand high bride price and house and car and never need to think of working ever again.
Old 22-09-2023, 03:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 12
plantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckym4n View Post
Yes. The gender imbalance means women are hot commodities. Extremely
What is the market rate now for follow you all day? Per day price?
Old 10-01-2024, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 14
iambehkan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyiambehkan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hello seniors, thinking of doing a 1 say zhuhai trip at gongbei customs there. after searching around seems like zhuhai only have blowjobs parlours? and only see those bj palour ads and dont see any reviews. anybody tried before? or can guide where to play? have spent quite sometime on 141 site but cant find anything. thanks for the guidance!
Old 19-02-2024, 06:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Darius is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any bro got contact in Zhuhai to help arrange program for 2-3 nights, k, sauna, fj, massage etc?? Please pm me.
Old 10-03-2024, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

After 4 years I'm finally visiting Zhuhai again in April! But unlikely will go KTV before price is so crazy now. Imagine 3600 rmb is $700 sgd already! Wtf!

Most likely just visit old friends and cheong clubs.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1