The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2019, 11:42 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HIV Concern

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worriedsbf View Post
Have been browsing forum for a long time, but decided to post to vent out my aniexty. Recently I just visited a spa and got a FJ, with protection. Oral sex was raw however. I'm now filled with anxiety, went a hiv specialize doc 2 days after the indeed, and he was telling me as long as I wore condom it is 100% safe from hiv, nothing to worry about. Now I need to go for test after 14 days, waiting for the count down. Still filled with anxiety and can't sleep, my thoughts is if I got it, how am I going to tell my family.
You have not caught HIV so what are you so anxious about?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 15-10-2019, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 5
Worriedsbf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWorriedsbf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
I guess it is the anxiety which I keep thinking about it, the what ifs. And as I kept reading the forum, some Bros mentioned they caught it even though they were using condoms all the time.
Old 15-10-2019, 12:18 PM
Samster

Worriedsbf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWorriedsbf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
It's the anxiety, especially when I keep thinking about. Saw many Bros here with the same issue as well, so wanted to expressed my thoughts here.
Old 15-10-2019, 12:58 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I guess it is the anxiety which I keep thinking about it, the what ifs. And as I kept reading the forum, some Bros mentioned they caught it even though they were using condoms all the time.
I do not recall anyone saying that they caught HIV even though they used protection.

Please provide me with a link to the posts that mentioned this.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 15-10-2019, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 8
lucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Have been browsing forum for a long time, but decided to post to vent out my aniexty. Recently I just visited a spa and got a FJ, with protection. Oral sex was raw however. I'm now filled with anxiety, went a hiv specialize doc 2 days after the indeed, and he was telling me as long as I wore condom it is 100% safe from hiv, nothing to worry about. Now I need to go for test after 14 days, waiting for the count down. Still filled with anxiety and can't sleep, my thoughts is if I got it, how am I going to tell my family.
likelihood of HIV transmission through oral sex is close to NIL. Not zero, but pretty much almost zero. Relax.
Old 15-10-2019, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
I do not recall anyone saying that they caught HIV even though they used protection.

I couldn't find the link, I recall seeing it yesterday.
But as usual, after the deed is done I'm having flu and sore throat symptom on the 2nd and 3rd day.
Old 15-10-2019, 03:41 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
But as usual, after the deed is done I'm having flu and sore throat symptom on the 2nd and 3rd day.
There are loads of posts from people, just as paranoid as you are, imagining that they have caught HIV.

However I do not recall ever coming across someone here who confirmed that they are HIV positive after a protected encounter.

Old 15-10-2019, 03:49 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Here's a link which is far more useful :

https://www.thebody.com/article/my-s...s-risk-for-hiv

Question

My 22-year-old son recently informed me that he lost his virginity with a woman who charged him 100 bucks. He met her on a smartphone app. He told me the sex was protected with a latex condom. He received unprotected oral sex as well.

Answer

I can tell you have a genuine concern and interest for your son's wellness. But I think your parental concern in this instance is a little past warranted, medically speaking.

Let's begin with the facts: Based on the events you described, your son would be at no risk of acquiring HIV from this encounter. It's important to remember that in order for HIV to be spread sexually, it must transmit from the mucous membranes from one human directly into the mucous membranes of another, hence why intercourse is such a common route. It cannot be transmitted by receiving oral sex from another person. In order to consider HIV risk here, (1) the person he had sex with would have had to have been living with HIV, (2) she would have had to not be on treatment medications, and (3) he would have had to have his penis directly inside of her without a latex barrier. It sounds like we don't know about (1) and (2), but (3) was reported to you clearly: A condom was used for intercourse.

HIV dies immediately upon contact with oxygen. It cannot be transmitted through casual or surface means such as kissing, touching, crying, sharing utensils, sharing toilets, mutual masturbation, even frottage (genital to genital rubbing). Even if his partner was living with HIV and had a transmittable viral load, any detectable virus would have died immediately upon exposure to air once he pulled out of her vagina. So even if he took off the condom incorrectly, and even if her vaginal fluids got on the tip of the penis or the surface of his hands -- even with his eczema -- it would not have been transmittable by that point. There are no documented cases of people acquiring HIV through these casual means.

Let's say, for the sake of argument, that the woman was living with HIV and had a detectable viral load, and that he did not use a condom for penetration as an uncircumcised male. Even under these circumstances, his risk as the insertive partner for vaginal sex is quite low, less than 0.05%.

Another thing I'd like to note: Under some circumstances, sex workers are tested and treated for HIV and sexually transmitted infections (STIs) more frequently than the general population, thereby making them less likely to transmit these infections, not more. I don't know the context of your son's partner's situation, but I support the conclusion that a person who is paid in exchange for sex is not automatically at higher risk of transmitting infectious diseases.

Old 15-10-2019, 05:02 PM
Samster

Thanks for the info and support. I spoked to a friendly recently, he also tell me not to worry too much. Counting down to the 14 day and 28 window period to get tested.
Old 15-10-2019, 08:42 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 0
WorriedSick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWorriedSick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWorriedSick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWorriedSick is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Thanks for the info and support. I spoked to a friendly recently, he also tell me not to worry too much. Counting down to the 14 day and 28 window period to get tested.
I am getting tested this sat day 30 cause i'm on PEP. Hoping that the result turns negative..
Old 15-10-2019, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorriedSick View Post
I am getting tested this sat day 30 cause i'm on PEP. Hoping that the result turns negative..
I was thinking of taking PEP also, but doc tells me no need. And I'm also based in Indonesia now, difficult to get the drugs. He tells me if use condoms, it is safe no need to go for PEP. Curious, why did u take PEP?
Old 15-10-2019, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quote:

I found the link, posted by Little bear:
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=19533&page=67
Old 15-10-2019, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 5
thehonestboi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthehonestboi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hmm, honestly if you guys think logically. When the girls are on work permit, they would have gotten health check and be clear of HIV. In addition, they will want to protect themselve from getting HIV too as who wants to die young or spend money on medications every month. The chances of getting HIV when there is protection is extremely slim. So don't be too worried and just set a reminder to remind yourself to take the test and just don't think of it everyday
Old 15-10-2019, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehonestboi View Post
hmm, honestly if you guys think logically. When the girls are on work permit, they would have gotten health check and be clear of HIV. In addition, they will want to protect themselve from getting HIV too as who wants to die young or spend money on medications every month. The chances of getting HIV when there is protection is extremely slim. So don't be too worried and just set a reminder to remind yourself to take the test and just don't think of it everyday
I got the indeed done in Jakarta, in one of the massage places. =( Feeling very depressed and regret now.
Old 15-10-2019, 11:46 PM

My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 0
WorriedSick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWorriedSick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWorriedSick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWorriedSick is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I was thinking of taking PEP also, but doc tells me no need. And I'm also based in Indonesia now, difficult to get the drugs. He tells me if use condoms, it is safe no need to go for PEP. Curious, why did u take PEP?
kiasu and also my risk aversion very high , because 1, my dick wasn't fully hard when i used the condom, 2 her pussy smelled like sardines. 3, i wasn't aware of the condition of the condom, the brand of it and the CSW hiv status. Besides, the whore that serviced me was from Vietnam and I doubt they get tested frequently at grand paragon, more like a quick buck bang and go.

So i decided to get PEP.

Also, i did extensive reading on dr tan and partners, he mentioned that low risk doesn't mean no risk, this i confirmed when i met dr tan in person. He said that there were cases whereby the patient used condom but the condom either had micro tears or tore completely, some people really test it by filling up the used condom with water. To be safe, i decided to go for PEP. Dr tan further stated that for the new regime, there hasn't been any cases of failure except for one case where the patient continuously engaged with high risk activities even while under PEP, so he got infected.

Then people are zapping me for sharing my views.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1