The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 01-11-2019, 04:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 10
domainame deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can't take bar out of the girl

Just a short story

I like this sex worker in HCM, I fly many times just to see her

She worked in one of Bar Bui Vien St

We ending up like a boyfriend and girlfriend

I tried to support her so she can get out her life

But the truth always said

YOU CAN TAKE GIRL OUT FROM BAR

BUT YOU CAN"T TAKE BAR OUT OF THE GIRLS

Recently she broke up with me after milk down on me

I gave her rings, cloth, cell phone and money

For me, I am ok losing the money because I knew when I gave it with joy

I guess ALL SEX WORKER don't have heart

SHE EVENT ADMITTED THAT SHE WILL KEEP LIE OR DECEIVE PEOPLE FOR MONEY

I just can't believe. I am sad because how CRUEL SHE IS and she SO PROUD OF IT

I don't sad breaking up with her since I knew it's hard to have GF that work as SEX WORKER

Knowing that A lot of MEN just bang her

Fell bad for her actually knowing her life just like a TOY for a man

hey but i am not a SAINT

It is a life lesson from a WORSE PERSON

Seems this gal has NO HEART
Old 01-11-2019, 06:00 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Can't take bar out of the girl

Read the contents of the link in my signature.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 01-11-2019, 06:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
ha... ha...

Yes I learn my lesson ....

the problem i felt some times i got mixed signal

But every time alcohol and bar scene play in factor, she become completely different person

When she is not working, i can tell she has heart for me

But hey over is over

I still have her contact and photo
Old 01-11-2019, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 13
iloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud of

What you are experiencing is called infatuation. It will wear off eventually, usually hasten by your dwindling bank account.

Girls like these are common...my friends and i have experienced that before...remember, the girls usually do like you...but they don't love you.
Old 02-11-2019, 02:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

sex workers also have their own fears.
think about it: how many men has done the same to her before only to break her heart?
If she quit for such things, maybe she could have lost even more emotionally and financially. U know how much she can earn in a week sleeping with different guys? U able to cover that income of hers?
They could have many mouths to feed at home as well.
Old 02-11-2019, 03:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Capricorn69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Not all whores are like that. Guess it's a minority who have a heart
Old 02-11-2019, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Don't be KC by them lah. They sex many men a day.. we sex at most one per day or every other day.. money drives behaviour.

She tell you the truth that she will deceive men is to give you fair warning, like cobra open hood, venom there. So, indeed, she has a heart to warn you.

Seeking money is natural as she has to think of securing her financial future and mouths to support but easier to spread legs than work overtime in factory and cannot command high pay also isn't it ? She want to work in factory 12 hours a day ? So don't pity her. She knows what she wants.

The people to pity is bros who think that they are white knight to save her. Even if she leaves her job to marry, will she stay away from the bar later or return after a few years, attracted by easy money ?

Nuff said, and many threads here already about KC...
Harden your heart..

Old 02-11-2019, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

Ya man, have to learn to harden the heart.

I also went thru a few KC experience to learn my lesson.

I visited a lot of ML and fell into the trap with 1 or 2 of them.

My most painful one was this girl whom gotten not much out of me. She have not requested not hinted at anything. Everything I did was out of my own free will and within means.

Whenever I am free, I will go to her shop and chat with her. Buy food, talk cock etc. When there is no customer, then we will watch drama together, lie on the bed holding hands etc.

At first it was quite amusing for me and I felt special when she have customer. She will ask me to go to the next room to wait for her to get off at work. The shop got 5 rooms and all not fully sound proofed. Got 3 working ladies. I also don’t know why got 5 rooms.

My biggest realisation came when I started to feel very bad that she have to be fucked next door and I am lying down in the next room.

I can sometimes hear what is going on. The kissing sound, the sucking sound, the piak piak piak. It was a nightmare for me. And always after the deed, she will come by with a guilty face and ask me if I was bored/ok/hungry etc.

A lot of thoughts goes thru my mind then:

1. Can I accept?

2. How lousy I am that I cannot give her a life to get out of this. Means I don’t earn enough, I am just a white collar mid range salary guy.

I feel that I really like her as she is really beautiful and have a good character.

But I know deep inside that she cannot accept me fully. Cos of the circumstance that we know each another.

She wish that her future husband will know nothing of what she did.

So after many painful ups and downs, means emotional rollercoaster that we have with each another.

Eventually she ditched me. She did it for me. If not with my stupid character I will never let go.

Always in forum, I advise people this and that but when comes to ownself. It’s not easy to walk the talk.

Anyways, for the 1 year relationship. Financially I spent about $7000-$8000 estimated。 inclusive of all the food and drinks and hotel etc. I have never bought her any expensive gifts.

Honestly it did not hurt me financially, but most of it is emotionally.

I could only pick myself up after another 1 year to love again.

Anyways this happened 3-4 years ago.

Til today, she is still in this line and even went to part time at KTV.
Old 02-11-2019, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzyme View Post

My most painful one was this girl whom gotten not much out of me. She have not requested not hinted at anything. Everything I did was out of my own free will and within means.

Whenever I am free, I will go to her shop and chat with her. Buy food, talk cock etc. When there is no customer, then we will watch drama together, lie on the bed holding hands etc.

At first it was quite amusing for me and I felt special when she have customer. She will ask me to go to the next room to wait for her to get off at work. The shop got 5 rooms and all not fully sound proofed. Got 3 working ladies. I also don’t know why got 5 rooms.

My biggest realisation came when I started to feel very bad that she have to be fucked next door and I am lying down in the next room.

I can sometimes hear what is going on. The kissing sound, the sucking sound, the piak piak piak. It was a nightmare for me. And always after the deed, she will come by with a guilty face and ask me if I was bored/ok/hungry etc.

A lot of thoughts goes thru my mind then:

1. Can I accept?

2. How lousy I am that I cannot give her a life to get out of this. Means I don’t earn enough, I am just a white collar mid range salary guy.

I feel that I really like her as she is really beautiful and have a good character.

But I know deep inside that she cannot accept me fully. Cos of the circumstance that we know each another.

She wish that her future husband will know nothing of what she did.

So after many painful ups and downs, means emotional rollercoaster that we have with each another.

Eventually she ditched me. She did it for me. If not with my stupid character I will never let go.

Always in forum, I advise people this and that but when comes to ownself. It’s not easy to walk the talk.

Anyways, for the 1 year relationship. Financially I spent about $7000-$8000 estimated。 inclusive of all the food and drinks and hotel etc. I have never bought her any expensive gifts.

Honestly it did not hurt me financially, but most of it is emotionally.

I could only pick myself up after another 1 year to love again.

Anyways this happened 3-4 years ago.

Til today, she is still in this line and even went to part time at KTV.
7k to 8k to come to this realisation is very cheap already.
I married wrong wife, end up i spend about 50k on her before we divorce.
Whats most important is that u learn. I call it school fees about life.
Believe me, many people still dont learn even when they're being bankrupted.
Old 03-11-2019, 07:01 AM
Samster

Wow I learn a lot

Thank you for input and thought

I think like bro sam said enjoy the process (when u F) and move on

Lol

Yes i think you are right she choose her life like that

And I doubt she ever change
Old 03-11-2019, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by domainame View Post
Wow I learn a lot

Thank you for input and thought

I think like bro sam said enjoy the process (when u F) and move on

Lol

Yes i think you are right she choose her life like that

And I doubt she ever change
Bro, end day she choose her life and we choose our life.

They made a choice when they know that we cannot provide the life that they want. It’s an awakening call for me to buck up in my career and business.

I have never regretted even meeting her in my life. Just have to accept that not all things end in good ways.

My Chinese FB always tell me
下一站永远比较幸福。
Old 03-11-2019, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Unityrod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

$7-8k is OK. Just say that you visit her 4 times a month @$200 per visit ..It work out to be $9k plus.. still a good buy la
Old 04-11-2019, 04:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, end day she choose her life and we choose our life.

They made a choice when they know that we cannot provide the life that they want. It’s an awakening call for me to buck up in my career and business.

I have never regretted even meeting her in my life. Just have to accept that not all things end in good ways.

My Chinese FB always tell me
下一站永远比较幸福。
Exactly 100% I agree

I wrote to her almost similar what you said

It's her choice to choose and I am so relieved that I don't need to worry anymore.

I guess I still have infatuation but i believe as times goes it will be gone

But i don't think i can get away sad thinking about her life because there is another life that she did not know

hey again we are not SAINT that can help everyone

From now on I will just enjoy the process but I will still respect them
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1