The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2007, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 22
nsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to behold
Qn on Herpes... thanks

sorry just to check with all bros here... if lets say a gal is infected with this, and she have sex with another guy, will the guy 100% kena also???

thanks
Old 14-04-2007, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 23
dathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Qn on Herpes... thanks

No, not 100%.

Do some googling and you will find more info.

Here is one

http://www.herpes.com/Transmission.shtml
Old 14-04-2007, 03:56 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsr21 View Post
sorry just to check with all bros here... if lets say a gal is infected with this, and she have sex with another guy, will the guy 100% kena also???

thanks
80% of all whores are carriers of the herpes virus. If the transmission rate was 100%, god help all the cheongsters here.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 14-04-2007, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 20
AfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud of

It depends on whether there is contact with the infected part.This is because herpes is transmitted through direct skin to skin contact with the affected area. The risk of transmission is higher if the person is having an outbreak. i.e. sores, but herpes can also be spread when symptoms are not present.

Do note that there is genital herpes (vagina, penis, anus) and oral herpes (mouth).

Barrier methods, such as using a condom or a dental dam (put it over her genital area if performing oral sex) can help reduce the risk of transmission.
Old 14-04-2007, 04:28 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfA_hmor View Post

Do note that there is genital herpes (vagina, penis, anus) and oral herpes (mouth).

Barrier methods, such as using a condom or a dental dam (put it over her genital area if performing oral sex) can help reduce the risk of transmission.
The distinction between HSV1 (oral) and HSV2 (genital) has blurred considerably over the years. Oral herpes is often transmitted to the genitals during oral sex.

The jury is out regarding how effective condoms are in preventing HSV transmission. Condoms do not protect areas such as the base of the penis and the scrotum and transmission can easily take place in those areas.

The herpes infection rate is very high in most countries and what people fail to realise is that they could already have the virus but are asymptotic. 80% of the general population have already been infected with either HSV1 or 2 by the time they are adults but only a small percentage ever experience symptoms. The rest are carriers of the virus.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 14-04-2007, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
.......... have the virus but are asymptotic. 80% of the general population have already been infected with either HSV1 or 2 by the time they are adults .........
you mean in Singapore?
Old 15-04-2007, 07:16 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
you mean in Singapore?
Yes the figures would be applicable to Singapore.

Old 15-04-2007, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 22
nsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to behold

i hve sex with the gal around 1 month from now, but no signs of anything wrong. is this normal? or can i say even if i kena also will show no signs? cuz i see some posts say within 2-10 days will hve blisters.
Old 15-04-2007, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 21
jackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsr21 View Post
i hve sex with the gal around 1 month from now, but no signs of anything wrong. is this normal? or can i say even if i kena also will show no signs? cuz i see some posts say within 2-10 days will hve blisters.
Bro wait for 6 months go check up
Old 16-04-2007, 09:33 AM
bighuggy

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

i've got a question which i don't know if anyone can help me out?

i just realised that the tip of my dick hurts and when i squeeze my dickhead some pus comes out. can any bro advice on what is goin on or where can i go to have it checked out. please help and if possible to provide the location too. thanks! appreciate it alot!
Old 16-04-2007, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 20
AfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post

The herpes infection rate is very high in most countries and what people fail to realise is that they could already have the virus but are asymptotic. 80% of the general population have already been infected with either HSV1 or 2 by the time they are adults but only a small percentage ever experience symptoms. The rest are carriers of the virus.
May I ask what is your source for these figures?
Old 16-04-2007, 11:58 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfA_hmor View Post
May I ask what is your source for these figures?
There are many sources. The stats may vary slightly from site to site but it does not alter the fact that in many developed countries, herpes 1 or 2 (or both) has infected roughly 3 out of 4 adults.

If the cheongsters here have sex with 1 prostitute a week, the chances of them having had sex with a herpes infected prostitute after 10 weeks is almost a certainty.

http://www.herpes.com/hsv1-2.html

Quote:
By the time they're teenagers or young adults, about 50% of Americans have HSV-1 antibodies in their blood. By the time they are over age 50, some 80-90% of Americans have HSV-1 antibodies.

By comparison, almost all HSV-2 is encountered after childhood, when people become sexually active. Those who have a prior infection with HSV-1 have an acquired immune response that lowers - though certainly doesn't eliminate-the risk of acquiring HSV-2. According to one study (Mertz, Annals of Internal Medicine,1992), previous oral HSV-1 infection reduces the acquisition of subsequent HSV-2 infection by 40%.
http://www.herpesdiagnosis.com/infected.html

Quote:
How many people have genital herpes?

In the United States 50 � 70% of adults have oral herpes (HSV-1 infection). The highest risk of acquisition is early childhood and adolexcence. But infections are acquired throughout life. Approximately one-quarter of Americans over the age of 15 are infected with genital herpes -- an estimated 45 to 60 million people in the U.S. alone. About 1.5 million new infections of gential HSV-2 infections occur yearly. Herpes simplex virus infections are by far the most common sexually transmitted infection (STI).

Old 16-04-2007, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 21
Microsoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bighuggy View Post
i just realised that the tip of my dick hurts and when i squeeze my dickhead some pus comes out. can any bro advice on what is goin on or where can i go to have it checked out. please help and if possible to provide the location too. thanks! appreciate it alot!
Yike! Think u better go DSC 4 a chk up asap.

http://www.dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg/

桃花坞里桃花庵,桃花庵下桃花仙。桃花仙人种桃树,又摘桃花换酒钱。
酒醒只在花前坐,酒醉还来花下眠。半醉半醒日复日,花落花开年复年。
但愿老死花酒间,不愿鞠躬车马前。车尘马足显者事,酒盏花枝隐士缘。
若将显者比隐士,一在平地一在天。若将花酒比车马,彼何碌碌我何闲。
别人笑我太疯癫,我笑他人看不穿。不见五陵豪杰墓,无花无酒锄作田。
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1