The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 30-09-2012, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
I once asked a TCM Physician about motion sickness, she said its because the body of these gals are weak. I remember everytime when i am in HCMC and if my SIL takes my car, she will want to wind down the window as she has motion sickness. I find this very irritating as its so dusty and noisy if the windows are down.
Not only gals, the aunties also the same same.
Old 30-09-2012, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Tết Trung Thu Vui Vẻ. Am Áp Tinh Thần.

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 30-09-2012, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Today is Mid-Autunm Festival, important festival for the province folks. I guess some bro's bx have gone back to VN for this roi. For the rest, let your bx make a call back to her parents today.
Old 30-09-2012, 03:54 PM
Samster

vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Today is Mid-Autunm Festival, important festival for the province folks. I guess some bro's bx have gone back to VN for this roi. For the rest, let your bx make a call back to her parents today.
Post this on our FB leh. So i can "like" it. Here no have this function leh, if not i will do it here.

Chuc mung ca nha Trung Thu vui ve!
Old 30-09-2012, 07:08 PM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Make sure tonight eat the correct Mooncake hor
Old 30-09-2012, 09:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -88 / Power: 0
Greatking has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Tết Trung Thu Vui Vẻ. Am Áp Tinh Thần.
Even their Trung Thu is of bout the same pronounciation as our Zhong Qiu....
Old 30-09-2012, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 20
Peacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I once asked a TCM Physician about motion sickness, she said its because the body of these gals are weak. I remember everytime when i am in HCMC and if my SIL takes my car, she will want to wind down the window as she has motion sickness. I find this very irritating as its so dusty and noisy if the windows are down.
Weak? Any recommendation on what to eat/drink to strength? I tell her to drink the 养命酒 i bought every night.

Yeah she take all taxis also want vomit. Only exception is my taxi dunno why

Ride her motor no problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy
She nvr travelled long distance b4? Nvr on the plane b4 too huh?
Got la. But she cannot take taxi and bus for long distance
Old 30-09-2012, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacock29 View Post
motion sickness is about the ear drum balancing...she can take motion sickness pill...or tell her dun eat too full when travelling...just eat lightly...can overcome this motion sickness after sometime...

in terms of weak foundations...then need to slowly take tonics...eat herbal chicken soup once per week...ask the medical shop for the recipe...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 30-09-2012, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 14
Seletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Make sure tonight eat the correct Mooncake hor
I bought some mooncakes from Hanoi, their taste is much better than local singapore taste and it is cheap. I think they used more lotus seeds. They really celebrate Trung Thu, streets are crowded every night.
Old 30-09-2012, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacock29 View Post
Weak? Any recommendation on what to eat/drink to strength? I tell her to drink the 养命酒 i bought every night.

Ride her motor no problem.

Got la. But she cannot take taxi and bus for long distance
There is a difference between being the front seat passenger and being the back seat passenger.
Old 01-10-2012, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seletar View Post
I bought some mooncakes from Hanoi, their taste is much better than local singapore taste and it is cheap. I think they used more lotus seeds. They really celebrate Trung Thu, streets are crowded every night.
Personally, i find mooncakes from Singapore taste much better than those from VN. All Viets i know find Singapore mooncakes taste better, you are the first one that says their mooncakes taste better. You sure you tasted the REAL mooncakes? Not those hanging on the body of con gai?
Old 01-10-2012, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
There is a difference between being the front seat passenger and being the back seat passenger.
Yes, that's what they claim when their heads start spinning. Why not let them take over the driver's seat and their head will stop spinning?
Old 01-10-2012, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
motion sickness is about the ear drum balancing...she can take motion sickness pill...or tell her dun eat too full when travelling...just eat lightly...can overcome this motion sickness after sometime...

in terms of weak foundations...then need to slowly take tonics...eat herbal chicken soup once per week...ask the medical shop for the recipe...
Their ear drums got problem that's why can never hear what others say........ hihihihi
Old 01-10-2012, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Their ear drums got problem that's why can never hear what others say........ hihihihi
haha...this is very true...nothing can goes in when the Vb damn stubborn...

personally I dun like the mooncakes in hcm...yucks...was selling 1 box free 1 box...and still no biz...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 01-10-2012, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Personally, i find mooncakes from Singapore taste much better than those from VN. All Viets i know find Singapore mooncakes taste better, you are the first one that says their mooncakes taste better. You sure you tasted the REAL mooncakes? Not those hanging on the body of con gai?
My wife also say sg mooncake better,was roaming down their street yesterday but not see any crowd buying.

Her house also not seen any mooncake so i guess maybe my inlaw dont like
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1