The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2020, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Loftlife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Once and move on?

Anybody ever tried once FL and moved on?
Also how are you guys coping with the thought that you might potentially catch infectious disease when meeting a FL?
Old 19-08-2020, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 4
hokkienme56 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Once and move on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loftlife View Post
Also how are you guys coping with the thought that you might potentially catch infectious disease when meeting a FL?
plenty bro. usually get contact from some bro or reccomended by ppl, no see face. just test try, if face not pretty or service not up to standard then just dont try again lor
Old 19-08-2020, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 4
hokkienme56 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
If u scared of catching STD's wear cap lor. but still always got chance still kena wan la. scout ur place properly, dont go those place u dont trust or u dont know v well
Old 19-08-2020, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 13
pearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

theres no way to coping with the thought of catching disease. The only thoughts before fucking is the lust for sex with the girl is more important than health and after fucking just think ok never mind just screw another girl. Just think you will be single forever and thats the best coping mechanism. So you will not have hope about marrying or having a singaporean spouse so you won't have hope and you won't later feel hopeless.

So fucking freelance prostitutes in a way screw up a guy's mind real bad and diminish a guy's confidence as well. Then later it also affects the guy's capability to just settle for the mediocre.

And when you are addicted to sex with fl only cock super hard with freelance awesome sex but when come to normal girl cock soft because the mind on sex overdrive. But when your cock hard and adjusted to normal girl, cock with freelance prostitutes will become soft because the mind adjusted back to not going for freelance.
Old 21-08-2020, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
never heard of anyone who's tried FLs only 1 single time.

the only sure way of not catching STDs from FLs is to refrain from using their services
Old 21-08-2020, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

scare, dont play
play, dont scare

most of the time is you ownself scare ownself
once you kanna, too late to regret and nothing will change.
So.... either dont play, play with precautions, or just dont care!
Old 22-08-2020, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
lovethaibabes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Over the years of continued visits, I guess I became de-sensitized to the fear.

It's good that you fear catching diseases. Stop now and move on. Don't fall deeper into the black hole.

Control your mind. Control your desires. PCC it out. Clear the pipes. Clear the mind.

Try it. PCC it out when you feel the desire. You won't feel the desire anymore once you have PCC-ed it out.
Old 22-08-2020, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Haha...i have been telling myself that the first time i used commercial sex..."just one time...one time enough...then i will be a good boy"...21 years later and a couple of hundred ladies bonked...im still here...sigh..
Old 22-08-2020, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 7
Hoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Its hard to move on. When you can get sex anytime you want, no one will easily give up that kind of freedom
Old 25-08-2020, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeboy75 View Post
Haha...i have been telling myself that the first time i used commercial sex..."just one time...one time enough...then i will be a good boy"...21 years later and a couple of hundred ladies bonked...im still here...sigh..
sama sama
Old 30-08-2020, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of

I used to visit a FL once. After that i stopped going.
The only time i visited was in 2015.
During that time, i was working full time whereas my gf (going to be ex-wife soon) was studying in a local uni in the west.,
Reason for me to visit FL:
We used to be very active in sex. At least once a week. Either raw (cob) or with protection. So when she first enrolled into uni, there is a freshman camp and etc. So we wouldnt be able to meet up. That means no sex for me. Being sick of PCC and used to having a pussy to serve me, i was thinking of which FL to go to.
After much consideration, i went for our local FL once. And never go anymore. I would say everything was great. But i already have a pussy serving me. Hence i didnt continue.

And like what many bros said if you are scared, dont play. If you want to play, dont be scared.

Cheers.
Old 01-09-2020, 09:51 PM
Samster

pearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
I used to visit a FL once. After that i stopped going.
The only time i visited was in 2015.
During that time, i was working full time whereas my gf (going to be ex-wife soon) was studying in a local uni in the west.,
Reason for me to visit FL:
We used to be very active in sex. At least once a week. Either raw (cob) or with protection. So when she first enrolled into uni, there is a freshman camp and etc. So we wouldnt be able to meet up. That means no sex for me. Being sick of PCC and used to having a pussy to serve me, i was thinking of which FL to go to.
After much consideration, i went for our local FL once. And never go anymore. I would say everything was great. But i already have a pussy serving me. Hence i didnt continue.

And like what many bros said if you are scared, dont play. If you want to play, dont be scared.

Cheers.
if you don't mind to share about how guys are treated under woman charter during a divorce?
Old 01-09-2020, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1020 / Power: 11
Majide has much to be proud ofMajide has much to be proud ofMajide has much to be proud ofMajide has much to be proud ofMajide has much to be proud ofMajide has much to be proud ofMajide has much to be proud ofMajide has much to be proud of

The truth is that most guys will be stuck and I am one. If you don’t want to, then don’t do it, not even once because that’s how we all started.
Old 01-09-2020, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlnjewel View Post
if you don't mind to share about how guys are treated under woman charter during a divorce?
Hahahaha. Now haven divorce. But my current advice to most guys that are looking to get a divorce, please ensure that your lawyer is not someone who is from the woman charter group.
My personal experience: currently i’m being limited on my own access to my child although we have yet to be divorce. So this lawyer, let’s call her D. Mention to me that i can apply for fair time between me and my son. Ask D want being referred to me by my friend, i trusted her. Ended up, my close friend intro me another lawyer. Gave him the whole scenario again, he gave a much better solution/alternative. On top of that, his cost is so much cheaper. After deciding to change a lawyer, i realise that D was one of the Key Appointment Holder in the woman charter. What a bitch.
Old 01-09-2020, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
Hahahaha. Now haven divorce. But my current advice to most guys that are looking to get a divorce, please ensure that your lawyer is not someone who is from the woman charter group.
My personal experience: currently i’m being limited on my own access to my child although we have yet to be divorce. So this lawyer, let’s call her D. Mention to me that i can apply for fair time between me and my son. Ask D want being referred to me by my friend, i trusted her. Ended up, my close friend intro me another lawyer. Gave him the whole scenario again, he gave a much better solution/alternative. On top of that, his cost is so much cheaper. After deciding to change a lawyer, i realise that D was one of the Key Appointment Holder in the woman charter. What a bitch.
Oh man, sorry to hear that. Glad you found the right lawyer.

Hope the ladies from woman charter not be unfair to men during divorce. Imagine a country are all women, which country will be attacked first. Men are equally important. One cannot do without the other.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1