The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-06-2002, 03:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
My Piece of Music

Dancing with MG

On the second day of the opening of GL newest joint at 1612, went to carry on partying. Upon arrival, there was quite a few customers watching World Cup and as I had bet quite a lot of money on Nigeria, join in the crowd. As the match goes on, the party carried on as customers went in and out. There was a new batch of party gals, saw Ping Ping, Zhen Zhen (L28), Eva (WH08), Amanda, Yan Er, Small Ivy, Zing Zhi, Civic. However, the record is still held by Jaguar with 4 sessions, while Sammi1, Mun Mun and Zhen Zhen has 3 sessions each.

After the final whistle, the music at the joint pump up …. Most people (icluding me) won. Decided to try MG whom capture my attention yesterday, ask Tommy if she will suit me. He said sure can, so I on lor. As she was serving another customer at her base, she only arrived about 30 minutes later. Dressed in a white short dress with her innocent looking face, she gracefully danced pass the hall like a ballerina, with all the audience focus on her cute bums.

Finally, I get to try the Roman room, the mirrors can cover every angle of action on the bed with 3 cupids watching ….. just like Heaven! As I sat at the steps to take off my shoes, she sat beside me and hug me as we talk. Then she helps me undress before undressing herself. Her boobs were smaller than they look but with nice eraser nipples and her bum looks really good. Inside the shower, she was still very friendly and chatty. After the shower, she used her towel to dry my back while I was drying my front.

On the stage, her action starts immediately, sucking my nipple like she was hungry for milk .. hee hee .. she stroked my trumpet while kissing my neck. As I caress her boobs, her nipples were very sensitive and quickly erected. During her catbath, she stimulate herself by rubbing her boobs against my body and her eraser nipples made my trumpet standing like the pillars of the Roman room. Although her catbath is a bit too wet for my liking, she good use of her boobs up and down my body as well as her hand never left my trumpet like it was made of gold. Well I was hard as gold.

As the session went on, her service gets even better. Her bj was vagarious and powerful with the twist of her mouth blowing up and down my trumpet. As she deep-throats and sallow my whole trumpet, I went to string her guitar, the music starts. When she changes position and my hands were not in line with her guitar, she put my hands in place to tune her guitar better. The more I string, the better she blows my trumpet.

To blend my trumpet with her guitar, she starts dancing on me. However, something was lacking, the beat …. She loves her drums to be caress, the harder I hit, the better she singing. As I dance on her in missionary and still playing the drums, her singing was getting louder till the whole of Heaven was rocking, went to use my mouth to lower her singing. Oh my, she is also well trained in cha-cha, her tongue went in and out as we frenched. I am impressed but as I want to prolong our time in Heaven, turn her around and went to doggie style … oh yes those bums are just like clouds like the sky ….. great for this. However, as I prefer to end the bang in missionary, we are soon in that position. Before you can finish the song “Heaven isn’t too far away”, our music was mixed with love potions.

We were both tightly locked in each other arms and were totally exhausted. As she went to shower first, I sat by the stage and smoke … watch her through the clear shower doors as she end the finale with her “Swan on the Lake” dance.

The rest is normal, she washing me, drying up and changing.

As we walk out, I started to feel the ache in my legs. It had been 6 months since I tried a commando … I love ROCK and ROLL!

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?

Last edited by cuntking; 13-06-2002 at 03:32 AM.
Old 13-06-2002, 03:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
ming deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Snapple Gal

Quote:
Originally posted by cuntking
bro ming, at 1612 parties there are no snapple gal promotors yet ... you go tell Tommy to look out for you lor .... ha ha ha

No i just like to collect the bottle, you know?
Old 13-06-2002, 04:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 23
cheong jb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycheong jb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Overseas Guest Performance

Quote:
bro jb, no problem I understand. Heard from bro dez about you .... good luck on your WC bets and take care of your health.

All party animals, there will be an Overseas guest to perform during our party at 1612 on 12062002 .... please book your tickets early ... hee hee hee

thanks bro king btw 12062002 which overseas guest ? i thought pass already .

Retired
Old 13-06-2002, 12:28 PM
Samster

cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Overseas Guest Performance

bro jb, sorry we were actually expecting YOU on that day but since you are the Star and wants to delay till 21062002, we have to reschdule and wait for you lor ... hee hee ... my typo mistake lah

Quote:
Originally posted by cheong jb

thanks bro king btw 12062002 which overseas guest ? i thought pass already .

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 13-06-2002, 01:48 PM
Samster

Time to Play balls

I am going down to our ballroom now ... watching WC and then playing GL balls ..... good luck to China and Costa Rica.

Old 13-06-2002, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 23
cheong jb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycheong jb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Re: Re: Overseas Guest Performance

Quote:
bro jb, sorry we were actually expecting YOU on that day but since you are the Star and wants to delay till 21062002, we have to reschdule and wait for you lor ... hee hee ... my typo mistake lah

wah like that better bet more so can have more rounds hehehehe

Retired
Old 14-06-2002, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 927 / Power: 23
smiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by cheong jb

fuck u dun put word in my mouth when i say i will be there means i will be there . as for sardine i make it a point to open twice a week ok .
NB when did I do that lah....see that you so busy so though that you cannot make it mah......like that oso kanna by you.....swee...anyway, if coming then I wait for you to go together lor.....oso wanna meet up Rainman and cuntking too....how cheong?
And a third time to figure out whether you like it or not.
Old 14-06-2002, 02:26 AM
Samster

Major Party next week!

bro jb and bro smiler, looking forward to next weeks party. However we are all gentlemen here, don't KNN, CB, NB, KPKB, and f here f there .... next week we will all f the gals together ... hee hee

Old 14-06-2002, 02:39 AM
Samster

FR on Xiu Wen on 13 Jun 2002 by vx2000 13062002

My 1st visit to GL after observing from this forum. OK! Here's my 10cent worth of FR.

Went to 1612 where most bros here recommened that T is a very good OKT. Reach 1612 in the afternoon and asked for Xiu Wen (never thought that she's available as there were news that she'll be going back mid of Jun). Was by T that she'll be ready in 10mins, my heart raced.

Once she arrived, I was so shy (aa a newbie), and we proceed as she led me to the "chinese room".

Inside the room, she started to unbutton my shirt as she undress. Wow! I would say for a gal to be in her late 20s (I think) so looks great! Her boobs are round and full, with pink hard nipples. Gosh! wanted to suck right away....

We proceed to bath as she carefully wash my throb and ass very softly (like a GF). After the wash, she suck my balls and AR in standing postion first, follow by sitting onto the bed and lying. While lying, she lifted my leg (1st time letting a gal do missionary!) and AR for seems like forever. Climbed ontop of me and lick my nipples. Proceed to give me a long bbbj for around 15mins. I was too high and told her to stop! Tried to think of something to prevent my dd from bursting, but too late, half of it came out! She wiped my dd clean and procced to put on the condom.

She than started to ride me (she is sure tight and wet). Great enjoyment as I look into the mirror watching myself in action (another 1st). As I was going to run out of bullet, I started to service her by sucking her pink nipples as she moaned and keep calling me darling. My turn to be on top of her as I ramed as hard as I could while she hugged be like a teddy bear. Starting to loose steam..... and that's the anti climax (hoped I could last longer!).

After helping me to clean up, she gave me a message while we chatted. She told me that tomorrow will be her last day and she'll be going back for a month. Lucky me, able to get her JIT.

Great enjoyment.

Looks: 7.5/10 (her eyes are slutty)
Body: 7/10 (milky body, boobs are nice and firm)
BBBJ: 8/10 (keeps looking in my eyes while blowing me)
AR: 8/10 (wet n nice)
Attiude: 9/10 (very friendly, able to break the ice very quickly)
Service:8/10 (slow and gentle GF feeling

Old 14-06-2002, 02:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 23
phenom is one of the Best!phenom is one of the Best!phenom is one of the Best!
Re: Major Party next week!

Quote:
bro jb and bro smiler, looking forward to next weeks party. However we are all gentlemen here, don't KNN, CB, NB, KPKB, and f here f there .... next week we will all f the gals together ... hee hee
Hi again, king! So when exactly will that be? I missed the opening day itself and wouldn't want to miss this first major party. Hope it won't be on the 19th as I wouldn't be available. Been away for most of the time these past few weeks and am now busy posting FRs for Hatyai, Manila and Balibago, the last of which is really "heaven-on-earth" - with big and juicy boobs at never imagined prices. ummmmmmmph...

My FR threads:
MMs - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=20830
Balibago - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=4574
Indo ceweks - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=21800
Other WLs/FLs - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=23839
Old 14-06-2002, 02:46 AM
Samster

Major Party 21062002!

hi bro phenom, if bro jb confirm then it will be 21062002

Quote:
Originally posted by phenom

Hi again, king! So when exactly will that be? I missed the opening day itself and wouldn't want to miss this first major party. Hope it won't be on the 19th as I wouldn't be available. Been away for most of the time these past few weeks and am now busy posting FRs for Hatyai, Manila and Balibago, the last of which is really "heaven-on-earth" - with big and juicy boobs at never imagined prices. ummmmmmmph...

Old 14-06-2002, 02:57 AM
Samster

FR Sammi One by druids

Date : 11 June 2002
Hse : SAF New HQ

Apparently got a recall to fall-in ... make my way there late afternoon ... did not had any target on mind n went along with the audience to wait for Sammi One (actually should have asked T whether which gal hasn't comes to his hse yet, if every bro takes a different gal ... i think very soon almost all the gals have made at least 1 trip to the HQ).

Jude : Sammi One

saw her when i just arrived at the HQ .. one word to describe this potion .... Chio !! sorry guys me have not seen wenfang b4 cant tell whether look similar or not ...

Looks : 8
Body : 7.5 tanned, gd boobs (she realli make gd use of her boobs)

BM : 8 alreadi beri simulating with my back ... let alone turning to the front for her ... *phew*

BJ : 7 avg blow for me with some deep throat overall ok...

FJ : 6.5 wat can i say ... i was not on form to do anythin ... maybe has been too hardworkin liao lately ...

I've lost this rd to her ... din even last to the 2nd stance ... i wouldn't say her svcs is no gd till i have a proper re-match wif her again (very soon)... she's a very friendly gal wif nice attitude n personality ...

somehow i keeps gettin foot-sucking babes lately ... first is sony, then my fav commando, maybo and yesterday sammi ....

finally, nice talking to all u guys whom i've met .. u knoe who u are .... till we meet again ...

Old 14-06-2002, 02:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 23
phenom is one of the Best!phenom is one of the Best!phenom is one of the Best!
Re: Major Party 21062002!

Quote:
hi bro phenom, if bro jb confirm then it will be 21062002

Cool. See you guys then. Hope I won't have any last minute diversions.

My FR threads:
MMs - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=20830
Balibago - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=4574
Indo ceweks - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=21800
Other WLs/FLs - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=23839
Old 14-06-2002, 03:04 AM
Samster

FR Fei Xue by druids

Date : 13 June 2002
Hse : SAF HQ

Not a gd day for me today ... one loser n one loser ... well done bro King !! betted all 4 games against my inital picks ... lost the 1st 2 games sian liao decided to go against my late kt for my last 2 games to complete my claypot of the day ... decided to go down to HQ after the afternoon games .... lively as usual .. hey !! u guys seems to be there everyday or was I the one AWOL yesterday ??? i guess is the usual 14 days reservists for all ...

anyway .. down at HQ went to T ...

"T ah .. bo target leh .... which gal haven come to ur hse yet ?? u should have a different name in ur book liao lah ... "

"ok ok no problem ... get u a solid wan .. let u heng heng"

"sui steady !"

Jude : Fei Xue

guess she drew almost everyone's attention in the barrack, if there's one person who's not distracted, this fellow surely is
bro P liao not forgeting his "now-beri-well-broadcast-title" which is as long as this title....

Looks : 7.5 (the 1st impression is, everything gd, body also gd, but i would rate her above avg in terms of pretty but when she starts talking she looks more cute than chio ... trust me, million $$$ smile that kind)

BJ : 8 (din realise she's a commando till she started her engine!! i was totally stunned ... various styles n at least a gd 10mins, she has passed my 1st test to contest for the crown held by my fav commando)

FJ : 7.5 (5 styles in use, starting wif her on top, back face me .. extreme horny, keep grabbing my hands to squeeze milk outta her .. after that i'm working all the way till the end ...hugging me (or squeezing me??) refusing to let go as she keeps shouting ...'deeper deeper' ...

Generally, a friendly, hardworking and a sensitive gal as well makin sure i'm comfortable always (with the water, aircon, bedframe even..) a gd mixed of commando/gf type ... I'll keep her in my list second to my current fav ... the search to de-crown my fav commando goes on .....

Old 14-06-2002, 03:22 AM
Samster

FR on KISSME

Arrive late for the party at 1612, many of the brothers were there watching WC and some in the rooms playing GL cup. Brazil voodoo and unlucky China made me lost money, so no mood to play GL cup. After the match, very sianz …. Discussed about the evening matches with the brothers and decided to eat for both games. The rest is history, won back my loss and double the winnings with Italy half time, give ball as well as Sporepools draw with 2 goals.

As it was quite late and want to call Fang Ling but my shifu say no good …. Sit around and watch the gals dance around the hall … saw MG and want to try her after her customer but she knock off liao. The urge to bonk is be coming stronger then this tall and fair gal cum in but was rejected by a customer …. Kiss Me does have a sizable boobs and looks quite good outside the hall, so told Tommy I will take her.

Inside the Roman room (my fav. room), we started chatting as she strip … she sure strip fast and was in the shower room before me pants were even down. As she washes me, I notice that her face is full of make up and does look as attractive. Her body has many birthmarks on her back. Nicely shape boobs with light coloured nipples. A very friendly gal as we talk about the new hq and how long she has knew Tommy.

On the bed, ask me lie on my front and she started her service before I can tell her I don’t want AR. Her catbath is not too wet, the feeling is like a fine brush painting, slow and light. However she do know where is a guys sensitive points and the strokes are more powerful at this point. Her AR is also the same manner which make me enjoy it.

After painting the back page, she starts to paint the front. Short time spend on my nipples (if longer, I harder), same thing like the back, she got my brush stimulated too. Went into bj, not good enough for me as when she cap me I was only 70% hard. Without asking she starts to rid me and she is one of the good riders in GL that I had meet … very hard working on top with different styles … went on for a good 15mins and could see that she is tired but still did not ask me to change position. I went to grab her boobs and find them too ‘firm’ (should be modified), switch to Goddness style and then missionary. She don’t moan very loud and allows frenching but no tongue fighting. With her experience she knew that I was cuming and hugged me tight with her legs locking me close.

Overall an above average bonk, unlike her other FRs in the forum …. Each to his own ….. I think MG still better.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1