The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-10-2019, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
she's more than just CBJ 1 year back.
still the same . Just not IPO
Old 22-10-2019, 03:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
loner88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tired Jessica before ?

http://sgbeautycastles.info/jessica-...-unlimited-hj/
Old 22-10-2019, 05:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 15
fatter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
You should..

It's just shocking you had to undergo that crap from her..

I'll just walk out without paying a cent if I were you..
I had my first shot by then.
And I wanted to go for my second shot but she killed my mood.

Anyway
I want to change my ratings based on looks for her

I actually bumped into her at the chicken rice stall while I was having supper with my wife.

She actually looked 7.5/10 when she is dolled up (with lip stick and outside clothes)

So there u go
She is quite a looker and she didn’t touch her phone during sensual but my session was really messed by a phone call

I didn’t stop her bcoz I did doze off for awhile as I had little sleep the day before.
Old 22-10-2019, 05:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 15
fatter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

[QUOTE=Johndick;19347436]So what were you doing while she tcss with another dick over the phone? Stare at ceiling or just lie down like a corpse lol?

I had a rather similar situation before but the ML was talking to her jie Mei to settle some next accommodations issue. I just help myself to free roam her body all over, it's quite turn on to attack her when she is not full defensive mode.

Haha buddy
I just shot my first shot and was resting for the second

So I asked her to press my neck
And that’s when the call came

So 15 mins talk and one hand anyhow press on my neck lo

Maybe really ord mood.

Her attitude was ok
Just the phone and way way way too Long
Old 22-10-2019, 05:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by VARUMIN View Post
yeah and the recommendation was good! i went for mango and the massage was damn good.
you mention mango massage damn good in which way ? sensual or hard cracking massage?
Old 22-10-2019, 06:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Which Laura you referring to?
The legendary goddess, of cos....
Old 22-10-2019, 07:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 13
Bump88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBump88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
These are some of the gals mentioned in this forum that I met in recent months. I met some just once, and others twice. Will I return for three or more visits?

Bella - no
Tianxing - no
Angel (original) - no
Xueer - yes
Tianniu - no
Youzi - maybe, but alas going back soon.
Cat - no
Summer - no
Zhuzhu - no
Sally - no
Bamei - no
Qingchuan - no
Xiaxia - no
Mango - no
Danae - no
Lynn - maybe, for old time's sake.
Ziqing - no
Vivi - no

It's really hard to find someone to really click with.
You have some serious issues.... The list comprises some of the best in the business, be it gfe, sensual, looks, figure, etc.

Even if it’s one men meat and another poison, but this list of meats should cater for all sorts of customers and only 1 make it to your rtm list. Will be interesting to know next time who can make you rtm
Old 22-10-2019, 08:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump88 View Post
You have some serious issues.... The list comprises some of the best in the business, be it gfe, sensual, looks, figure, etc.

Even if it’s one men meat and another poison, but this list of meats should cater for all sorts of customers and only 1 make it to your rtm list. Will be interesting to know next time who can make you rtm
Well everyone has a different goal when cheonging and happy ending or value for $$ is not usually the only outcome some of us seek.

Most cheongsters will want the $$ well spent to experience as many nude body as possible hence won't RTM to the same ML repeatedly. The more the merrier, and the general consensus is RTM ML will dip in services..not ALWAYS true though.

I kinda can relate to bro Franco manner of cheonging style,coz I am similar. It's NOT common for me to RTM a ML more than twice, coz 2 sessions is more than enough to conclude if she fits into what I seek in terms of emotional/ intellectual connection. ML whom can make me RTM the 3rd time are those whom becomes my "regular". For some of us, the sensual and shooting the load is not the MAIN dish sometimes. It's great companionship that we are seeking. But of coz, on horny days I will not hesitate to book a sensual queen to extinguish my fire

Having said that, bro Franco list does include lots of heavy hitters haha, 2 of which are what I classify as my regulars..TN and ZQ/Hebe.

Perhaps is not so much he picky, he might be just missing his RTC regular and subconsciously looking for the same traits in this current crop. Which is never easy lah.
Old 22-10-2019, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
From his list, kind of look like his preference is milf with big bone.
Old 22-10-2019, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
From his list, kind of look like his preference is milf with big bone.
I wouldn't categorize Xue Er as big bone la bro lol
Old 22-10-2019, 09:21 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Lol.

To add to my previous post, here's why I won't return:

Bella - no (attitude)
Tianxing - no (looks)
Angel (original) - no (looks)
Xueer - yes
Tianniu - no (small tits)
Youzi - maybe, but alas going back soon.
Cat - no (looks)
Summer - no (too short)
Zhuzhu - no (too short)
Sally - no (attitude)
Bamei - no (small tits)
Qingchuan - no (small tits)
Xiaxia - no (looks)
Mango - no (small tits)
Danae - no (too short)
Lynn - maybe, for old time's sake.
Ziqing - no (too short)
Vivi - no (shop)
Old 22-10-2019, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Spawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yeah do it. I rtm youzi more than 10 times Liao. Haha , hopefully hebe will take me in after yz leaves.
Old 22-10-2019, 09:38 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn1979 View Post
Yeah do it. I rtm youzi more than 10 times Liao. Haha , hopefully hebe will take me in after yz leaves.
She's still your No. 1 regular?
Old 22-10-2019, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Spawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ya. Tired of poking around.
Old 22-10-2019, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3115 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-yi-yi/

Tried Yi Yi. She now offers bath tub service as her place has one

Looks: 8/10 looks like her pic
Figure 8/10 slim with some slight tummy no issue
Sensual 9/10 many pattern
Massage 8/10 she is good at it
Gfe 10/10 can chat very well like long lost friend
Hygiene: 10/10 clean everything up neatly and uses some US mouth wash
Mouth work is good as well.

If you want to try something different can shortlist. Do note Damage slightly more for bath tube as she need to incur cost for the bubbles.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1