The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-08-2019, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 20
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiana68 View Post
nice FR bro, one of the best cat80 in imho. glad you had fun. u saw her sister G18?
😋😊my FR on her sister G18 above hers. G18 on cherry leave.

Last edited by charger; 27-08-2019 at 06:22 PM.
Old 27-08-2019, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
Today decided to drop in my favorite play house and plan on trying some new girls but lo and behold G88 was available. Honestly getting her without prior arrangement is like striking 4D.

Tag: G88
Look:8/10 very chio kawaii babe
Hgt: 1.63 there about
Tits: 8/10 a handful natural C- cup
Body: 7/10 firm and fair with some tattoos
Butt:7/10 soft and fair
Bbbj: 8/10 her bj skill is one of the best I have experienced, if without self-control she may just finish me there and then
French:6/10 light kisses on cheek and lips
Fj: 8/10 Started by sucking my nips and slowly moved south to my dick. Deep thrust and some balls licking till I requested for 69. Nice sweet pussy without smell . After I couldn't tahan anymore and I asked her to cowgirl me. While pumping she tightened her pussy muscle a little and my little soldiers surrendered.
Gfe: 8/10. After we finished we chatted. Though she is so pretty she is also a very friendly girl. Not a time nor phone watcher.
Rtf: Absolutely if given the chance
Overall: 9/10 This babe is the undisputable queen of the house. With her beautiful face, nice fair body and friendly disposition she can easily beat most Cat 150WLs hands down. We are fortunate to experience her for $80 only. Anyway she said she may ORD by end of this year so fans of her please take note.
Bro, she will be so happy with your compliments especially the age and height...5555
Old 28-08-2019, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
token deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L8 h66e

Quote:
Today decided to drop in my favorite play house and plan on trying some new girls but lo and behold G88 was available. Honestly getting her without prior arrangement is like striking 4D.

Bbbj: 8/10 her bj skill is one of the best I have experienced, if without self-control she may just finish me there and then
Fj: 8/10 Started by sucking my nips and slowly moved south to my dick. Deep thrust and some balls licking till I requested for 69. Nice sweet pussy without smell . After I couldn't tahan anymore and I asked her to cowgirl me. While pumping she tightened her pussy muscle a little and my little soldiers surrendered.
Gfe: 8/10. After we finished we chatted. Though she is so pretty she is also a very friendly girl. Not a time nor phone watcher.
Overall: 9/10 This babe is the indisputable queen of the house. With her beautiful face, nice fair body and friendly disposition she can easily beat most Cat 150WLs hands down. We are fortunate to experience her for $80 only. Anyway she said she may ORD by end of this year so fans of her please take note.
Undoubtedly G88 is the Legendary AngPai of L8H66E. Lucky for me, i discovered this gem early since her debut in May 2018 and had been bonking her countless times and hence naturally become one of her numerous regulars. I still remember the very first few session with her back then was simply magical.

Her booking by regulars are back to back, round the clock. It is almost impossible to get her via walk-in unless super lucky.
Her OKT claimed that she had broken the record as a AngPai in the history of this house. Most AP popularity will wither down after a few months but this G88 is still accumulating new regulars up till today. Unbelievable !!!

Just to put the record for her, she does not do DFK or BBBJ.
As a Cat80, she surpassed any Cat150 in terms of beauty and service.

Apparently her younger sister G18 just started work last week and is currently under guidance from her.

In my mind, i reckon that once the younger sis reach SG here, it will be a sign that the elder sis will soon be leaving. G88 will leave early 2020 and i am starting to have withdrawal syndrome.

Like me, many of her regulars will be emotionally lost, despair and depress when the time comes.
Old 28-08-2019, 10:04 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
tiana68 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
😋😊my FR on her sister G18 above hers. G18 on cherry leave.
should go for tarma, lol must be power.
Old 29-08-2019, 09:23 AM
Samster

charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by token View Post
Undoubtedly G88 is the Legendary AngPai of L8H66E. Lucky for me, i discovered this gem early since her debut in May 2018 and had been bonking her countless times and hence naturally become one of her numerous regulars. I still remember the very first few session with her back then was simply magical.

Her booking by regulars are back to back, round the clock. It is almost impossible to get her via walk-in unless super lucky.
Her OKT claimed that she had broken the record as a AngPai in the history of this house. Most AP popularity will wither down after a few months but this G88 is still accumulating new regulars up till today. Unbelievable !!!

Just to put the record for her, she does not do DFK or BBBJ.
As a Cat80, she surpassed any Cat150 in terms of beauty and service.

Apparently her younger sister G18 just started work last week and is currently under guidance from her.

In my mind, i reckon that once the younger sis reach SG here, it will be a sign that the elder sis will soon be leaving. G88 will leave early 2020 and i am starting to have withdrawal syndrome.

Like me, many of her regulars will be emotionally lost, despair and depress when the time comes.
Bro Token , you are a lucky guy to have met her so early. I just got to know her in the last few months and the few times i had with her was really shiok. Anyway she has at most 6-7 months left and i am gonna make up for lost time by visiting her more often. I agree that we gonna have withdrawal symptoms when she ord.
Old 29-08-2019, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Token , you are a lucky guy to have met her so early. I just got to know her in the last few months and the few times i had with her was really shiok. Anyway she has at most 6-7 months left and i am gonna make up for lost time by visiting her more often. I agree that we gonna have withdrawal symptoms when she ord.
Bro Charger, glad that u had found a gem and enjoyed the precious sessions with her. Now I am too making up for ‘future’ lost time by frequently visiting her. Nevertheless I had anticipated in the near last few months of her time here, some of her super-loaded regulars will be booking her for one solid full day just for chitchatting and all the rest of us will be desperately deprives.

I had withdrawal syndrome on other WLs before and i know this G88 will hit me big time. I simply dreaded that depressing feeling.

Just share some info for G88. She is a devoted Buddhist, mild temper and dislike unreasonable customers.

She G88 毛毛 will be a Legend 新加坡芽笼的传奇。
Old 05-09-2019, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Ryuden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Overall: 9/10 This babe is the indisputable queen of the house. With her beautiful face, nice fair body and friendly disposition she can easily beat most Cat 150WLs hands down. We are fortunate to experience her for $80 only. Anyway she said she may ORD by end of this year so fans of her please take note.
I remembered they where man made...
Old 05-09-2019, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuden View Post
I remembered they where man made...
When the babe's boobs are facing you and she tells you point blank " my assets are real". Who am I to dispute except to concur.
Anyway however they are , it's still a beautiful sight to behold.
Old 06-09-2019, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 13
rocker1688 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by G2Lim2Peanut View Post
I must say $60 for all that action was well spent.
Quote:
Pardon me bros. Is it a CAT60 or 80?
Old 06-09-2019, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocker1688 View Post
Pardon me bros. Is it a CAT60 or 80?
G88 is cat80 , $80/30min or $150/60min.
Old 06-09-2019, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 13
rocker1688 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
G88 is cat80 , $80/30min or $150/60min.
Oh. Different babe have different grade. Thansk
Old 09-09-2019, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 8
honkytonk82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhonkytonk82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Made an appointment with G88 and her Sister for a 1hour tarma experience.

It was a busy experience and yet memorable.

Finally fulfilled my checklist of screwing sisters at a same time.

You guys should try it for yourselves before G88 leave the shore.

Enjoy!!
Old 10-09-2019, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
QCx2 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by honkytonk82 View Post
Made an appointment with G88 and her Sister for a 1hour tarma experience.

It was a busy experience and yet memorable.

Finally fulfilled my checklist of screwing sisters at a same time.

You guys should try it for yourselves before G88 leave the shore.

Enjoy!!
G18 way too young - was little shocked when saw her sister G88 posted her picture on WeChat...
Old 10-09-2019, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 13
cocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by QCx2 View Post
G18 way too young - was little shocked when saw her sister G88 posted her picture on WeChat...
How old is she
Old 10-09-2019, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocky1234 View Post
How old is she
G18 age is 21 this year.

Very new in this trade hence still in shock.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1