The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 31-03-2019, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 20
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of
Re: L8 h66e

Just had another good session with tall babe G66. Every time I banged her she reminded me of my previous neighbour who was an SIA stewardess. Look-wise 70% resemblance, equally tall, fair and very busty .

How did I know she's busty?
Well she always wears loose T-shirts and shorts on her off days and she used to drop in at my place to chat with my wife. Sometimes she accidentally down-bloused when she sit down or bend down to take something .
I always had an eyeful. Milky white D-cup tits ..not to mention those long smooth slim legs.

My wife probably knew my peeping but she just kept quiet. For a few years I had eye candies every now and then. It was so sad she moved away after getting her new flat.
Anyway I think G66 has a slight resemblance to JAV Julia. Just like Julia G66 is quite hard-core , truly value for money.

Old 01-04-2019, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2266 / Power: 8
G2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond repute
Yes eye candy and definitely stands out among the rest given her height and i think one of those who willingly smiles whenever customers walk in.

My session with her was good.. No complaints though a tad Chatty. Boobs are large but saggy.. Also has quite abit of tummy, not the big tummy.. More of those droopy after birth tummy, saggy tummy with lots of folds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
Just had another good session with tall babe G66. Every time I banged her she reminded me of my previous neighbour who was an SIA stewardess. Look-wise 70% resemblance, equally tall, fair and very busty .

How did I know she's busty?
Well she always wears loose T-shirts and shorts on her off days and she used to drop in at my place to chat with my wife. Sometimes she accidentally down-bloused when she sit down or bend down to take something .
I always had an eyeful. Milky white D-cup tits ..not to mention those long smooth slim legs.

My wife probably knew my peeping but she just kept quiet. For a few years I had eye candies every now and then. It was so sad she moved away after getting her new flat.
Anyway I think G66 has a slight resemblance to JAV Julia. Just like Julia G66 is quite hard-core , truly value for money.

Old 03-04-2019, 04:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Boyboy96 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrtan89 View Post
FR for today's afternoon bonk

L8H66E
G88

Quite long never had a good bonk with a beauty (keep getting ugly chicks over at FL Dome 1), decided to stroll around geylang.

Decided to dropby L8H66e, saw WL that i tried before and LO BEHOLDA, saw G88. At first glance look like typical hao lian plastic surgery china lady, abit cold also, had this slight smirk (dont know act cool or what). Too horny to make any wise choice and picked her as my compass in the pants demands.

As mentioned, quite a cold queen, i thought it was dollar badly spent, gone with the breeze while i followed her into the workspace (no much small talk till in room)

she opened up inside, physically and mentally as she became friendly. GFE: 7/10

face: 8/10 very nice indeed, like china net model

tittays: zhnged, abit hard. suspected ktv girl in China

cbj: hardworking

fj: good visuals, her lunch she ate garlic or something, my staff went soft for a second there but i persist.

rtf: yes
Can paint?
Old 05-04-2019, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9193 / Power: 19
Ricky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond repute

Can certainly vouch for G66, very tall for a gal at 1.70m, julia look alike as a previous bro have mentioned, boobs big at least c cup nice but saggy, at least natural, fucked her a few position, quite a turn off when her moans are so fake, the rest is pretty norm, will i rtf..lifes too short to fuck the same pussy twice except probably your wifes, hers was probably abit on the loose side, my 2cents worth
Old 05-04-2019, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenpan View Post
No 99 there now
Now she changed to g65 if I not wrong and rate dropped to $60. Last week after I fked her when coming out the room and walking towards the dining table. One of the girls in the house giving me a seductive look.
Old 07-04-2019, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 9
rrtan89 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrrtan89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quick FR for G39 (sorry i couldnt 100% confirm the number as abit forgetful)

Name: Ting Ting (confirm i rmbr correctly)
Milf but slutty, looks 7/10
Tits abit saggy

GFE 7/10, like to male dirty joke. I realize milf WL are very good at talking dirty stuff.

CBJ 8/10, i almost came, her cbj very hardworking and although got wear condom it was perfect with her sucking. I will prolly RTF just to try bbbj and cim (but dont know if she OK with bbbj)

After cbj, start of bonking, she is not very gentle ask me to fuck her missionary. Grab my hands towards her boobs, wow so rough. I think for bros who can last longer can give her a good pounding.

Overall not bad for a CAT60 bonk
Old 10-04-2019, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
thelittleprince deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the recco, went to this house and was quite keen on the wide selection they had. will patronize more in the future. OKT is friendly and not pushy.
Old 10-04-2019, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3002 / Power: 20
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Try G66 but I wanted to find someone who does even better then her in that house, any one can recommend me cat 60 who does bbbj
Old 10-04-2019, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
zzonker is Cool - loads of Potential

i know 0866e is prc house. but just trying my luck asking here. any of the wl can speak english? i cannot speak mandarin ler. 😓 thank you bros. 🙏🏼
Old 10-04-2019, 09:53 PM
Samster

icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzonker View Post
i know 0866e is prc house. but just trying my luck asking here. any of the wl can speak english? i cannot speak mandarin ler. 😓 thank you bros. 🙏🏼
Most of the prc don’t speak English but you can use translation when you in the room
Old 10-04-2019, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 13
cocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzonker View Post
You can use simple English and sign language. They will understand. Simple word like "beautiful, fuck, suck, i up you down, tiu nie" 🤣
Old 11-04-2019, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
zzonker is Cool - loads of Potential

thanks bros. 🙏
i’ll have to stick to the thai houses then. a few sessions with prc fls didn’t go too well for me in the past due to nil communication.
anyway, when i last walked past this house, the okt ignored & didn’t invite me in too. i guess he knew too well that non-chi don’t normally patronise his house maybe...
Old 11-04-2019, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light

Just use hand signs and let your cock do the talking. After I jio my Malay friend to this house, he now addicted to fk China girls also.
Old 11-04-2019, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by squiggle View Post
Just use hand signs and let your cock do the talking. After I jio my Malay friend to this house, he now addicted to fk China girls also.
Yup true my Malay Friend in Malaysia too once hook they will stick to China wl
Old 15-04-2019, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
pizzaboyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Damage for g66??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1