The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 16-09-2019, 08:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok's Shower Houses

Quote:
Originally Posted by gottosam View Post
Hey bros, what's the tip to give at la belle? Let say I get a gal at thb3k to 4k. Can ask for 2nd shot? How much to top up? Dun wanna to be carrot...thx
Requesting for 2nd shot can range from free to 2000baht. For 1500baht, mostly can get it unless you get a model girl.

If you're so lucky to get a free 2nd shot, do at least give a tip. If she only gives 1 shot, no need to give any tips unless you want to 'sian' the girl.

Nowadays difficult to get 3-4k at Labelle. Was there last month and they were mostly 4500baht (P cat) and above, with 1 or 2 at 4000baht i think (G cat).
Old 17-09-2019, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1286 / Power: 13
gottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Bangkok's Shower Houses

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Requesting for 2nd shot can range from free to 2000baht. For 1500baht, mostly can get it unless you get a model girl.

If you're so lucky to get a free 2nd shot, do at least give a tip. If she only gives 1 shot, no need to give any tips unless you want to 'sian' the girl.

Nowadays difficult to get 3-4k at Labelle. Was there last month and they were mostly 4500baht (P cat) and above, with 1 or 2 at 4000baht i think (G cat).
Thx bro atoll for advice...will certainly follow.
So no need to give tip at la belle since the price is oredi very ex...am i right?

If go nuru joints like dream heaven, club102, addict, does price include 2 shots or 1 shot only? I almost 5 years didn't visit BKK and going next month...wanna pay no more than mkt rates lol
Old 18-09-2019, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gottosam View Post
Thx bro atoll for advice...will certainly follow.
So no need to give tip at la belle since the price is oredi very ex...am i right?

If go nuru joints like dream heaven, club102, addict, does price include 2 shots or 1 shot only? I almost 5 years didn't visit BKK and going next month...wanna pay no more than mkt rates lol
For soapy massage parlour like La Belle, price is 1 shot. So even if you finish early, the girl is not obliged to give you 2nd unless you negotiate a price. Like I said, to get 2nd shot for free means you are damn lucky, you know the girl before, or you are damn yandao. If lucky enough to get free 2nd shot, I would give her a tip and ask for her Line.... 555.

For oily massage parlour like addict etc, it can be 1 or 2 shots. Talk to the mamasan to verify. Mitu is supposedly unlimited shots within the time you pay for.

Whether to tip or not doesn't depend on whether the price is high to start off with. If good service and she makes you happy, then tip la. No need to be stingy....500baht enough liao.
Old 20-09-2019, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
loso76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fed02 View Post
Hey bros, Are there any barber shops in Bangkok?

Saw quite a few videos of Vietnamese barber shops on Youtube. So wanna give it a try.
There is. Call hwang jae at sukhumvit soi10. 700bht for the service
Old 02-10-2019, 05:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Michaelchong56 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just update all bros, if u're planning to visit a soapy today, call first. Was at Soappi and there was only 1 girl available. OKT claimed police checking all soapies, so v limited stock turning up for work. Dun blame me if his info is wrong, but a phone call could save u wasted time
Old 14-10-2019, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1286 / Power: 13
gottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Bangkok's Shower Houses

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
For soapy massage parlour like La Belle, price is 1 shot. So even if you finish early, the girl is not obliged to give you 2nd unless you negotiate a price. Like I said, to get 2nd shot for free means you are damn lucky, you know the girl before, or you are damn yandao. If lucky enough to get free 2nd shot, I would give her a tip and ask for her Line.... 555.

For oily massage parlour like addict etc, it can be 1 or 2 shots. Talk to the mamasan to verify. Mitu is supposedly unlimited shots within the time you pay for.

Whether to tip or not doesn't depend on whether the price is high to start off with. If good service and she makes you happy, then tip la. No need to be stingy....500baht enough liao.
Finally came back from BKK. Visited la belle and found the price like what bro atoll said, minimum above 4k. Picked one gal 4.5k. Quality of gals in la belle was better than and room was quite well kept vs poiseidon or those in Sukhumvit soi 33/24 (however, price was lower there, 2-3k). Price was normally for 1 shot only...need to top up 1-2k for 2nd shot. Plz dun ask me for name 'cos I dun have habit of asking ;-)
Old 16-10-2019, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
jeremyl118 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You guys can try La defense Bangkok.
It's a soapy massage cater to mostly locals.
Most manager don't speak English.
But what the heck .. just point and pick
Price range from 2500 to 5000
If you into premium models , they have quite a few here. Been there twice and not disappointed. Usually I go to Poseidon, but most girls there like work there very long .. always same face. Sien liao
Also tried The Lord.. but super expensive and don't seem to be worth the buck.
Tried this new place .. so far so good.
It was recommended to me by a girl who I used to visit in Poseidon and she go work there..
Old 17-10-2019, 01:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10425 / Power: 19
zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyl118 View Post
You guys can try La defense Bangkok.
It's a soapy massage cater to mostly locals.
Most manager don't speak English.
But what the heck .. just point and pick
Price range from 2500 to 5000
If you into premium models , they have quite a few here. Been there twice and not disappointed. Usually I go to Poseidon, but most girls there like work there very long .. always same face. Sien liao
Also tried The Lord.. but super expensive and don't seem to be worth the buck.
Tried this new place .. so far so good.
It was recommended to me by a girl who I used to visit in Poseidon and she go work there..
Didn't The Lord close down? You mean they reopened?? If so, where?

Round 2: ZanShen SvampS Prejudiced sgoh Solopop Pinpongball randily exactmatxspeed Rasta Marley
Old 17-10-2019, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8393 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zendra View Post
Didn't The Lord close down? You mean they reopened?? If so, where?
Go to Maria if you want something similar to the Lord.
Old 23-10-2019, 11:08 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed
-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous
-All the rating are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies from other
-FR may contain some mixture of chinese and english
-All servcies mention in my FR was being performed to me. It may varies from others
-Please correct me if spot all spelling error.
-My FR will consist of mixture of english, chinese and malay

Read about those shop here so share an experience here i have.

Place: Seoul Barber
This place a lot of Korea and China man patronise. Singapore lang I think not much. Should be specially meant for them. So far, I know there is a few this type of shop in bkk.

Date: 14 Oct 2019 @ 1930hrs bkk time.

Address: Wattana Suites, Bangkok soi 15.(Please refer to pic below for their address and map).
It is about 9mins walk from the the infamous thermae cafe.

Price: 700thb/90min (used to be 600baht I think price increase)
foot scrub, manicure, pedicure, trim eyebrows, trim nose hair, clean ears, facial, cold cucumber face mask, go upstairs do thai massage, wash hair, wash face, blow hair

Concept: Place was not difficult to find using goggle map. It was open concept so no hanky panky, just some syts / milfs to pamper u for 1.5hrs (pleasant looking to me). Ladies can chat n flirt with them if u speak good thai.ladies cannot choose one. The shop have a few not bad looking one

Lady: Lina (did not manage to snap a pic)
I am not sure where which part of Thailand she was from. She was in her mid 20s. I can said she was quite experience in her job. While serving me, certain body part keep brushing against me. Really make me buay tahan want to bonk her.

Look: ★★★★★
Too bad, no picture to show but I would consider her as syt type. Playful, cheeky and naughty.

Figure:★★★★★
Very nice figure. Wear the pink uniform can see her skinny petite and sexy figure.

Service: ★★★★★
Gave a a nice share at my goatee and bread. How I wish she can shave my below too. Very nice nose hair trimming too as well as facial and head massage.Nice relax sensual ear digging as well as very powerful bone cracking Thai massage where I really hear some crack crack sound from my muscle.

Verdict: ★★★★★
I left a happy, refreshing and relax man.I will try to return for service before I leave again or maybe go another place to try another feel. Overall I think is quite an experience with this type of shop in bkk. May return or try another one just when am back.

Comment
Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.

Hope my experience will give reader here a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

FR copyright© of bro naka aka 纳卡哥

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 26-10-2019, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone tried UTOPIA recently ... any good?
Old 01-11-2019, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 11
otrip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello Bros,

Share my recent trip to BKK, first time trying out shops and had mostly great experience.

Lan 蘭 Massage

First stop was Nuru nuru for me since we don't get them in SG anymore.

quite easy to find, can click on the google map link above.
Cost is on the higher side at 3900 for 90mins.

They have limited girls at the shop , the lady at the counter will show you picture of them on ipad and explain what is nuru massage with some pics.

paid up it come with a energy drink like redbull.

She recommended a lady call win or lin cant recall. She is on the meaty side, but with natural boobs and they were very soft especially when she use them on you :P.

no regrets, her skills and service were really shiok.

Second stop was to Addict massage.
Already famous so no need intro, there were limited ladies as I was there like noon.

Lady was Sophia if I recall service was SOP and keep checking if condom came off, quite paranoid so I didn't really enjoy the session.

Final Stop was to puru puru
Location same soi as Addict and can;'t miss it they had a big banner on the wall.

shop was run by Japanese manager , walk in and ask if I had reservation, and I told him no he asked me to sit and and call out 4 ladies for me to choose, and I choose a short hair ladie not SYT maybe late 20s, called ploy she has a nice smile and big eraser tits.

it's oil and lotion massage. her skills were good and her look was my type so I really enjoyed.

later found that they had a few SYT in their website, which weren't there when I was there, also the manager updates via twitter daily.

thanks for reading .

Last edited by otrip; 01-11-2019 at 12:19 PM. Reason: update map
Old 01-11-2019, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 7
mankoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by otrip View Post
Hello Bros,

Final Stop was to puru puru
Location same soi as Addict and can;'t miss it they had a big banner on the wall.

shop was run by Japanese manager , walk in and ask if I had reservation, and I told him no he asked me to sit and and call out 4 ladies for me to choose, and I choose a short hair ladie not SYT maybe late 20s, called ploy she has a nice smile and big eraser tits.

it's oil and lotion massage. her skills were good and her look was my type so I really enjoyed.

later found that they had a few SYT in their website, which weren't there when I was there, also the manager updates via twitter daily.

thanks for reading .
Purupuru you can make booking via their twitter account. Just a warning, many of the girls are good at taking selfies so discount at least 20%. Recommend Ayu, the new ang pai. Friendly, with anime/JAV voice.
Old 01-11-2019, 04:49 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankoman View Post
Purupuru you can make booking via their twitter account. Just a warning, many of the girls are good at taking selfies so discount at least 20%. Recommend Ayu, the new ang pai. Friendly, with anime/JAV voice.

Yes, she is the new ang pai. Tried her during my last visit.

My experience was just OK so did not really FR too.

I understand that another place across the road call private house was run by them too. Not sure ladies there how.

Maybe shall give a try on my next visit.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 03-11-2019, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
YANTA0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just visited Addicted today (Sunday) and wanted to contribute back to the community.

Visited around 2pm and already had a good collection of girls (20+).

Mamasan rang the bells for all the girls to assemble, provide a simple catalog of shower or bathtub, 60/90 mins and 4k baht if going for the model category.

Mamasan was recommending several younger girls but they didn't caught my eyes. Only one girl managed to stand out, I guess it's just because of my taste.

Picked her and went to the cashier to pay 2700baht for 90 mins bathtub. My girl (JD) was quite tall (1.7m), leggy, B cup and tiny waist. Cute looking but not your typical syt.

Went up several flight of stairs and a secret compartment into the room. Asked to wait for a few minutes while she went to pick up her "tools". At the same time, the bathtub is being filled up.

She went on to strip me and herself. Can see some stretch marks, should have given birth before. Went into the bathtub and starting to get touchy. She even asked me for permission for BBBJ in the bathtub, she was really gently and good with my little bro. Fingering and frenching her along the way.

Next, move to the bed for massage... It was a weak massage, more like apply oil only... But she flipped me over and started another round of BBBJ then proceed to put on the condom and started with cowgirl style.

That's where things get crazy... Almost felt like being raped by her... She was humping & rocked so hard, fast and moaning hard... I had to stop her twice to keep myself from shooting too early. But couldnt hold it anymore for the 3rd round and unloaded.

Overall sweet, demure girl and she "claims" that she is working in finance and only work in Addicted massage during weekends. Will try to see if it's possible to date her out on one of the weekday for another round with her.

Any other recommendations from other bros on where else I can chiong after a experiencing Addicted. Is Club 102 worth trying?

Last edited by YANTA0; 03-11-2019 at 11:44 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1