The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2019, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 6
StaminaIsKey is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStaminaIsKey is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStaminaIsKey is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStaminaIsKey is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Well said and why need to go thru an individual who we never met...how do we know not a scam...

any money changer can help to trf money out of Vn at daily rates...they operate legally and crowded...
Ya la, transfer to stranger who knows is a scam later. If not use the same system but take fees from you only ma.

TransferWise, Western Union all can transfer, any money changer also can do it.
Keep moving, don't stop here at my signature...
Old 12-04-2019, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fendral1996 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi guys, I’m quite new but I’m considering Vietnam bride, do most people use those ‘matchmaking’ agencies in Singapore to ‘purchase’ a Vietnamese wife? How much would it roughly cost to ‘purchase’ a Vietnamese wife? (20-29 yrs old) Also, are most Vietnamese girls good natured or will they tend to cheat? Hope to get some insight, thanks bros. I’m currently in my 20s, just a shower thought haha.
Old 12-04-2019, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
T

She told you family need money, will you give her? You decided to help her but as days goes by both relationship getting sucks over money cuz you financially can't supply her and she finally left you. haizzzzz.

Note: Above just a story. All girls are good heart by nature. The success/failure of a relationship depend on 2 person understand each other, help each other and work hard together.
lagi worst...take deposit and missing liao...bye bye...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 12-04-2019, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
The question you asking is same like visiting FL. I think 55555
Just curious, you speaking from experience, or you have friends that ended up like that? Also, if both of you are married and you divorce her after a while, what happens? She go back to home country or can still stay in Singapore. Like after you marry her she will get singapore PR is it? So can just stay in Singapore?
Old 12-04-2019, 06:32 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fendral1996 View Post
Just curious, you speaking from experience, or you have friends that ended up like that? Also, if both of you are married and you divorce her after a while, what happens? She go back to home country or can still stay in Singapore. Like after you marry her she will get singapore PR is it? So can just stay in Singapore?
Suggest you read all of this thread and understand Vietnamese culture...best you fly to Vietnam to find bride...dun use a match making company in Singapore...

Nothing to worry a guy aged 50 to 60 yo the Viet gals still love you...

Old 12-04-2019, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

If wanna buy wife thru agent, u might as well go vietnam and find for yourself.
Many bros here done it before and i bet all can say its very easy. Young, chio, very fair skin, good body vietnam university grads. They're everywhere in vietnam. Its not like in sg where most girls are fat fugly and behave like men.

Cant communicate in english? There's google translate.

Sob stories are common. Believe them or not is up to u. If 1 time payment can solve things then thats good. Problem comes when they need recurring payment. Example like brother gambler lose money borrow loan shark no money repay 1000 sgd. If just pay once and case close, no problem. But how u know when debt is repaid he wont go gamble again and borrow again? It probably would happen just 1 day later after u help her bro clear his debt. I rather pay 1k sgd to get someone to chop off his hands to prevent him from gambling ever again!
Many sob stories is also friends teach the girl one. Ya peer pressure. "why dont get some money from him first and test his love for me and we go enjoy etc".

Flying to vietnam is cheap. Hotels are cheap too. Can easily stay 3 star hotels and visit often to meetup with your potential viet syt gf, understand her, build relationship before getting married. Like that safer than risking lump sum payment to agency marrying someone u hardly know. 1 good precaution is to downplay your wealth / income in sg to reduce chances of marrying u solely for $$$.

Oh and pls dont go agency to buy a vietnam wife if u havent even visited vietnam to see see before pls.

As for divorce. Whether she'll stay in sg after divorce, depends on several factors. most commonly is whether both of u have any kids together or not. If yes and kid has pink ic, then mum wil at least have a blue ic too which means she also can stay permanently after divorce provided she has child custody. If no kid, then very hard for her to remain in sg. Most cases without kid, the girl would have fled back to home country before even having a chance to attend court for divorce hearing because not allowed to stay too long and no money to fly back here to attend court (correct me if i'm wrong cause not my own experience).
Old 13-04-2019, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
Many bros here done it before and i bet all can say its very easy. Young, chio, very fair skin, good body vietnam university grads. They're everywhere in vietnam. Its not like in sg where most girls are fat fugly and behave like men.
Well written and seems your Viet gal knowledge is great...

Anyone who wants to marry a Viet wife should read up this thread...plenty of case studies...

Similarly I knew a few friends who married Viet wfe and doing great...

I still believed Viet wife is best mothers...

Old 13-04-2019, 12:00 PM
Samster

After a decade traveled in and out of Vietnam, here is my brief observations..

Vietnam is a great country and been 3rd world country the population is huge. More than 50% of ppl are living.in poverty. If any Singaporean have not been to their province then please make a trip and see for yourself.

The Viet gals are living in a dream. They dreamed of building house in province, iphones, lots of money and etc.

Really depends where you are seeking these Viet gals. If you go to entertainment spots then there will be hardly or only small 1 to 2% good gals. If any gals were to exposed to easy money then dun expect them to be good.

If you seek gals that working hard and earning small money then there will be a big chance these gals were be good gals.

To marry a Viet wife, best understand their cultures, their livelihoods and their idiosyncrasies.

If any guy intention just want to enjoy and no intention to marry then just pay fuck and forget. Plenty around if you knew where to find.

Note - the above is my personal 2 dongs.

Last edited by Hurricane88; 13-04-2019 at 02:33 PM.
Old 13-04-2019, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
After a decade traveled in and out of Vietnam, here is my brief observations..

Vietnam is a great country and been 3rd world country the population is huge. More than 50% of ppl are living.in poverty. If any Singaporean have not been to their province then please make a trip and see for yourself.
Where do you find those hardworking and good girls? Like where to start from? I have been to Hanoi once in a sch trip about 7 years ago, so I roughly know the living conditions there. But if I wanna find girls to marry, how do I go about doing so?
Old 13-04-2019, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fendral1996 View Post
Where do you find those hardworking and good girls? Like where to start from? I have been to Hanoi once in a sch trip about 7 years ago, so I roughly know the living conditions there. But if I wanna find girls to marry, how do I go about doing so?
wow pls....
need to teach u where to find girls? Need to teach u how to suck girl tits too or not?
They can be everywhere. Just avoid finding a life partner who works in nightlife industry.

Viet culture is exactly same as chinese. Only diff is they use a totally different language thats all. So shouldnt have much cultural difference if u're chinese too.
Old 13-04-2019, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
wow pls....
need to teach u where to find girls? Need to teach u how to suck girl tits too or not?
They can be everywhere. Just avoid finding a life partner who works in nightlife industry.

Viet culture is exactly same as chinese. Only diff is they use a totally different language thats all. So shouldnt have much cultural difference if u're chinese too.
Really omg...hv to teach him how to hook decent hard working gal...7 yrs ago fly there just for student trip and now 7 yrs later totally different lah...why dun take a 3D2N or 4D3N free and easy to just go round hcm...

those willing to work in market as clothing sales gals, pharmacies, restaurants n cafe waitresses., nurses, doctors, .etc...

This is a typical example what any hubby will get when you marry a former working lady...applies to Viet/PRC...

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=724767

Last edited by Hurricane88; 13-04-2019 at 04:09 PM.
Old 13-04-2019, 08:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE]
Quote:
actually no need go vietnam oso can find good vietnam girls lah
so many viet girls work here as good stall assistant, salesgirl, waitress, nail cleaner, even wet market stall selling keuh, flowers

just avoid those in massage, ktv, pub
Old 16-04-2019, 10:45 AM
Samster

DonQ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow, JackBL still here after so many years. So many familiar nick.. lol.. using new login because cannot remember previous one.
Old 16-04-2019, 10:47 AM
Samster

DonQ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

why now need moderator to approve reply de?
Old 16-04-2019, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonQ View Post
why now need moderator to approve reply de?
Cos u new nick lor... newbie mah need to approve

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1