The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2008, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 19
imaginative is one of the Best!imaginative is one of the Best!imaginative is one of the Best!
Re: Day-To-Day Sightings of BUSTY Girls/Women in Singapore ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanthegreat View Post
my indon colleague is back in office again after mia-ing for a while. there she is wearing tight fitting spag tops spilling her C cup breast for me to enjoy again
bro, any pic to share?
Old 18-06-2008, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1243 / Power: 21
oeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud of

Too bad my workplace only got aunties.......

Learn to walk b4 u learn to run but more importantly must learn how to fall & learn from ur mistakes!!!

Up you by +19 if U contribute good FRs or something meaningful to all SBF bros out there!
Old 19-06-2008, 07:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 16
X_plorer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyX_plorer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerprawn View Post
Good experience Bro, will up you. Yeah, jap girls surprising are rather friendly and easy to chat up if you are polite nice and sincere. They are generally grateful people who respond and appreciate if you treat them nice. And you would be surprised at how "open" they may be when it comes to sex. You seriously missed your chance dude, who knows you may even have had 3P with the 2 jap chicks if you had seized the opportunity of your lifetime that day and made the move. On hindsight, you should have faked stomach ache and then sneak away for a while to get the contacts of the 2 jap chicks quickly to contact another day. And then we would all have another great story to read there
Bro Tigerprawn, you are definately very good at acting and creating white lies.. Cheers..
Old 19-06-2008, 07:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 16
X_plorer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyX_plorer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasicy View Post
This morning... I was taking the train to work... as usual early morning mrt was crowded. I got in and try to move to the centre as I dun like to be near door where ppl was pushing to get in or out. As I manage to get a spot. I saw that sitting in front of me was 3 chio bu. But the best was the one sitting directly in front of me. Her blouse was the type with open wide in the front. She got at lest a B. she was closing her eyes to get some rest. And instead of leaning back on the seat, She was leaning slightly forward. So I manage to get a good view of her valley. As the crow was really pack. I have to stand near to her. So I can see all the way down to the bottom of her valley. But too bad. They journey only lasted 20 mins and I have to get off. But a good way to start the morning off.
Bro jasicy, this is one of the reason that why i park my car at home and take MRT to office, always have some good views to start your morning and makes your day to the fullest. Driving alone to and fro from work is so bored and always traffic jam, that's the worst..
Old 19-06-2008, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 19
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginative View Post
bro, any pic to share?

That would be niceee
Old 19-06-2008, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
unger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro X plorer, i agreed strongly with you. i have been a plublic
transporter since i start travelling from 1 point to another,
along the way, there have been unaccountable event and
sighting from buses to train to bus-stop and taxi stand. Not
forgetting walking from 1 point to another is also fun of
excitment.
Old 19-06-2008, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1900 / Power: 22
jasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant future

I love going shopping with my gf. especially to shoes shops. never fail to chance upon downblouse or upskirt but do it professionally if you are there with gf or wife.

Love me or hate me, both are in my favor…

If you love me, I'll always be in your heart… If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind...

TAKEN & NOT AVAILABLE
Old 19-06-2008, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasdude View Post
I love going shopping with my gf. especially to shoes shops. never fail to chance upon downblouse or upskirt but do it professionally if you are there with gf or wife.
u r rite, man.. tat's the only reason most guy go shopping wif gf.. esp shopping for shoes..
it's a fact tat most guys r not into shopping, juz like most gals will nvr appreciate soccer..
hehe..
Old 19-06-2008, 06:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -45 / Power: 0
asean is stuck in moderation for some time to come

True true ... shoes section best for zao geng and always got chiobus somemore
Old 19-06-2008, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 16
=LatexDolly= is a Helpful and Caring Samster=LatexDolly= is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Now I'm going to be careful when I buy shoes. haha.

Once, I encountered a lao tiko who tried to stare down my blouse as I walked past him. He bent his head damn close to my chest, and looked bloody smug about it. There were so many ppl around... It was very obvious he was trying to look at my boobs. If he wasn't old, I would have smacked his humsup face straight to hell. Somemore, not as if my top was very revealing or anything.

However, I am not unreasonable. If someone wants to admire at a distance, I'm cool.

Just curious, will encountering cleavage really make a guy's day?
Old 20-06-2008, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 17
bringiton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybringiton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Humans are curious and wants to know things that are not easily seen..
Old 20-06-2008, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 17
tryherout is a Helpful and Caring Samstertryherout is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
However, I am not unreasonable. If someone wants to admire at a distance, I'm cool.
How to see at a distance?? must close up mah, where got eye sight so good.

Quote:
Just curious, will encountering cleavage really make a guy's day?
Same same like when u saw a nice pair of shoe or a new bag. Guys are good magazine (cleavage) browsers, go Kino u know what i am talking. You peep at mine, I peep at yours, in the end, always pick up one that was placed back on shelf.
Old 20-06-2008, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1030 / Power: 16
SammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tryherout View Post
How to see at a distance?? must close up mah, where got eye sight so good.
Well said bro...unless we r equipped with bionic eyes. Haha....
Old 20-06-2008, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1616 / Power: 19
shuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant future

when we bio girls' boobs/buttocks/ legs must be tactful ma. don't get caught by the girl
Old 20-06-2008, 03:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -84 / Power: 0
clan004 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Haha sometimes when you bio at these shoe trying thingy, those gers with BF standing around, they will be looking out for people who looking for their GF zaogeng .... when they know you have seen thoer GF zaogeng , damn funny .. really donno how to react
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1