The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-09-2019, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
Kotobuki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Men accidental flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bathmate View Post
Went to bangkok with long lost classmate and she told me to stay in the same room coz she is afraid to stay alone and we share the same room paying half half with a lady accompany won’t be bored and I purposely bring those very short PT shorts for sleeping so can show off my hard on to her we slept in different bed on the 2nd day my dick decided to greet her in the morning as I am half awake Lazing ard before heading to the to the wash room half eye open with pillow checking what she’s doing I I can’t believe what I saw she took photos of my erected dick at least 3-4 shots while touching her pussy but I just act as nothing happened I regretted not confronting her and fuck her hard
Was she wearing any panty when she was touching her pussy?
Old 08-09-2019, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Sharing my experience

In my earlier thread, i mentioned my opp block has a lady who is always naked whenever she come out from her bathroom. She left the light on and I can see exactly what is going on. This goes on for quite sometime because after a while u can roughly know what time she bath etc.

Then i decided to return the favor, whenever she is drying herself with the light and curtain on, I will also change and strip naked on the pretext that im changing too. I noticed she saw it too because she was looking out of the window.

So in a end, we are exchanging favour.
Old 09-09-2019, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11008 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
Sharing my experience

In my earlier thread, i mentioned my opp block has a lady who is always naked whenever she come out from her bathroom. She left the light on and I can see exactly what is going on. This goes on for quite sometime because after a while u can roughly know what time she bath etc.

Then i decided to return the favor, whenever she is drying herself with the light and curtain on, I will also change and strip naked on the pretext that im changing too. I noticed she saw it too because she was looking out of the window.

Wow nice! Have you bum into her before in the neighbourhood?
Is her own room or shared?
Old 10-09-2019, 05:14 PM
Samster

r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDriverGuy View Post
Wow nice! Have you bum into her before in the neighbourhood?
Is her own room or shared?
Her own flat staying with her family. Not accidentally bump but one day small head rule my big head, I saw her changing into work attire in the morning and I rush over to her block lift lobby just to see clearer her looks.
Old 10-09-2019, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 9
demonhuntress has much to be proud ofdemonhuntress has much to be proud ofdemonhuntress has much to be proud ofdemonhuntress has much to be proud ofdemonhuntress has much to be proud ofdemonhuntress has much to be proud ofdemonhuntress has much to be proud ofdemonhuntress has much to be proud ofdemonhuntress has much to be proud ofdemonhuntress has much to be proud of

Quote:
Her own flat staying with her family. Not accidentally bump but one day small head rule my big head, I saw her changing into work attire in the morning and I rush over to her block lift lobby just to see clearer her looks.
Did you exchange contact with her?
Old 11-09-2019, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 16
ivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Men accidental flash

Happened a few years ago, was on a holiday trip with my Girlfriend. I love to walk around the room half naked with my pant off . So one morning my gf She on video call with her Sister , she went toilet and kept the cam on. A naughty idea came to my mind and got me excited . The phone front can was facing a mirror so at some angle she could actually see reflected area in the room. I position my self there exposing my semi erected dick, I look At the mirror as if I was styling my hair and saw her quietly watching . After styling my hair , I teased her a little by holding on And check on my dick to see if there is my ingrown hair.
Old 11-09-2019, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivan_tan00 View Post
Happened a few years ago, was on a holiday trip with my Girlfriend. I love to walk around the room half naked with my pant off . So one morning my gf She on video call with her Sister , she went toilet and kept the cam on. A naughty idea came to my mind and got me excited . The phone front can was facing a mirror so at some angle she could actually see reflected area in the room. I position my self there exposing my semi erected dick, I look At the mirror as if I was styling my hair and saw her quietly watching . After styling my hair , I teased her a little by holding on And check on my dick to see if there is my ingrown hair.
U r such a teaser bro... did yr gf or her sister mentioned to u later abt wat they saw of u earlier.??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 11-09-2019, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 7
Fusedballs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
U r such a teaser bro... did yr gf or her sister mentioned to u later abt wat they saw of u earlier.??
Nice share....
Old 13-09-2019, 09:16 PM
Samster

ivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Sharing my experience

Song sia ....
Old 13-09-2019, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonhuntress View Post
Did you exchange contact with her?
nope, decided to be a silent looker... plus, she looks ordinary.
Old 14-09-2019, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
TakeAHotPill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Maybe her sister quietly touched herself while watching
Old 14-09-2019, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
jien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
nope, decided to be a silent looker... plus, she looks ordinary.
Well, better than having no free show neighbours haha
Old 14-09-2019, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
wattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to behold

not accidental, very very on purpose. First time so daring.

in TW for biz trip, then got a corner room at the hotel i stayed in.
The windows are full length windows that are quite wide and facing the streets down below. opposite to the left is also an office building with residential lodging on the top few floors.
I was allocated the 6th storey, and there is a night market about 200m away.
I could see into the office building but not a lot of staff unfortunately.
Cannot see my room straight from the night market but the foot traffic for people going to and from the night market is quite a lot at night.
Strip naked and stand in front of the window and pcc for quite some time.
Wanna come liao stop stroking, calm down liao then continue. lasted about 2 hours during the day when the streets are not that active yet (night market not open yet) and then about 1 hour at night after night market open.

basically was naked all the time in the room even when i not standing in front of the window. like i said, i first time being an exhibitionist and its damn exciting.
then the top floor residents (2 ladies, one older one younger) also came out at about 6pm and stood at their balcony to call someone on their phone, but they didnt look at my room direction.
I think the hotel windows is like slightly one way mirror thats why in the day outside cant see anything inside... very wasted...
at night definitely can see in though. next time hope to get lower levels.

Any exhibitionists, espeically ladies, please feel free to pm me! just starting out and keen to explore more!
Old 14-09-2019, 11:44 PM
Samster

Wink Re: Men accidental flash

Nice one! Opposite might be a little too far to see maybe you can try on house keeping crew
Old 15-09-2019, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 12
arl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by wattalku View Post
not accidental, very very on purpose. First time so daring.

in TW for biz trip, then got a corner room at the hotel i stayed in.
The windows are full length windows that are quite wide and facing the streets down below. opposite to the left is also an office building with residential lodging on the top few floors.
I was allocated the 6th storey, and there is a night market about 200m away.
I could see into the office building but not a lot of staff unfortunately.
Cannot see my room straight from the night market but the foot traffic for people going to and from the night market is quite a lot at night.
Strip naked and stand in front of the window and pcc for quite some time.
Wanna come liao stop stroking, calm down liao then continue. lasted about 2 hours during the day when the streets are not that active yet (night market not open yet) and then about 1 hour at night after night market open.

basically was naked all the time in the room even when i not standing in front of the window. like i said, i first time being an exhibitionist and its damn exciting.
then the top floor residents (2 ladies, one older one younger) also came out at about 6pm and stood at their balcony to call someone on their phone, but they didnt look at my room direction.
I think the hotel windows is like slightly one way mirror thats why in the day outside cant see anything inside... very wasted...
at night definitely can see in though. next time hope to get lower levels.

Any exhibitionists, espeically ladies, please feel free to pm me! just starting out and keen to explore more!
some thing diff to read from non related subject TS explaining his self masturbation?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1