The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-08-2019, 06:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 16
ivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Men accidental flash

Any bro into accidental flashing? To toilet cleaner , neighbour or to female friends ?
Old 31-08-2019, 08:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15628 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Men accidental flash

Would you like to start the ball (& penis) rolling.
Old 31-08-2019, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 18
Alvin_78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros. I did some accidental flash b4 and now. I usually purposely change or masturbated with my window open, i always flash for my opp block to see.
As for now, I have a part time maid which will come to do house work. Whenever she come i will always wear a boxer only or a shorts without underwear. so when i sit down my penis will come out.
Old 31-08-2019, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12142 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes it is good to fantasize the sexual desires, please be subtle as "Changi

Free Hotel" could be the next destination.
Old 31-08-2019, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Red face Re: Men accidental flash

Last time my working place quite near chinatown. all these ah peks perverted like to see other ppl cock urinating.
sometimes i just just let the watch .. wave my dick and give them a cheeky smile
Old 31-08-2019, 01:18 PM
Samster

ivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Men accidental flash

Hahah nice one... did you caught the part time maid looking at your dick ?
Or your neighbour looking at you pcc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvin_78 View Post
hi bros. I did some accidental flash b4 and now. I usually purposely change or masturbated with my window open, i always flash for my opp block to see.
As for now, I have a part time maid which will come to do house work. Whenever she come i will always wear a boxer only or a shorts without underwear. so when i sit down my penis will come out.
Old 01-09-2019, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 18
Alvin_78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivan_tan00 View Post
Hahah nice one... did you caught the part time maid looking at your dick ?
Or your neighbour looking at you pcc?

Yes. I caught my part time maid looking at it. And also my neighbor looking at me pcc
Old 01-09-2019, 01:14 PM
Samster

Woah ! Must be quite arousing knowing some one is look😂 does she still come to your place for house keeping?
Old 01-09-2019, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 13
bambo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbambo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvin_78 View Post
Yes. I caught my part time maid looking at it. And also my neighbor looking at me pcc
Waaa can share your part time maid bo? I also always go commando at home. But the pt maid like bo effect leh
Old 01-09-2019, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 330 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Well not so an accidental flash as a unnecessary exposure.
Once wifey and I were in NTU alumni club at BV because she had vouchers for the the then spa on the roof terrace - a couple massage. Long story short, as I got changed, I SOP wrapped a bath towel around my waist and flopped myself face down on massage bed.

Wife was already in position on her bed with the large towel over her body. When the therapists came in and started all was fine until mine asked me to shift a bit so she could remove the towel....she kinda gasped and then it dawned on me that I was bare assed naked in a room with 2 female therapists and my wife and had not worn the tacky disposable shorts provided.

The therapist was cool though, she simply used a smaller towel to cover my modesty and carried on...nonplussed. A generous tip later made up for the "chore" ....and wifey seemed non the wiser....damned glad she had not had lasik then
Old 03-09-2019, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 10
sgpsychologist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In hotel room, naked while chamber maid cleaning counted?
Old 03-09-2019, 10:38 PM
Samster

Nice one !

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Well not so an accidental flash as a unnecessary exposure.
Once wifey and I were in NTU alumni club at BV because she had vouchers for the the then spa on the roof terrace - a couple massage. Long story short, as I got changed, I SOP wrapped a bath towel around my waist and flopped myself face down on massage bed.

Wife was already in position on her bed with the large towel over her body. When the therapists came in and started all was fine until mine asked me to shift a bit so she could remove the towel....she kinda gasped and then it dawned on me that I was bare assed naked in a room with 2 female therapists and my wife and had not worn the tacky disposable shorts provided.

The therapist was cool though, she simply used a smaller towel to cover my modesty and carried on...nonplussed. A generous tip later made up for the "chore" ....and wifey seemed non the wiser....damned glad she had not had lasik then
Old 03-09-2019, 10:38 PM
Samster

Maybe ? Hhahahha , where did it happen ? Did she peep at you ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpsychologist View Post
In hotel room, naked while chamber maid cleaning counted?
Old 03-09-2019, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 14
ravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of light

There was once I though my tenant already left for wok and I used the common toilet to pee after waking up without closing the toilet door. I was having erection after waking up at the time of peeing. Halfway through, she walked to the toilet and saw me peeing. Saw her eyes glanced at my erected peeing dick before she turned around and walked away. I quickly closed the toilet door but smiling to myself.
Old 04-09-2019, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 10
sgpsychologist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivan_tan00 View Post
Maybe ? Hhahahha , where did it happen ? Did she peep at you ?
Sometimes when travelling alone (business trip), or with FB. Did it in KL, Bangkok, phuket, shanghai. Some chambermaid will excuse themselves and come back later. A couple of them quite cool, continue working.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1