The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION)

Notices

Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION) This is a Private Section where we trade pix of our sexcapades with wives, girlfriends & broads.To gain access as a contributor, pls read the contributor requirements. Thousands of new images. Brown sugars, PRC Pussy, Local babes, Malaysian Stars. Everything you need to jerk off nightly if you don't want to pay for sex. Contributors to this section receive DOUBLE reputation points!

Sam's Private Picture Forum Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. TWELVE years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. View them ALL with PREMIUM MEMBERSHP!

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2019, 01:43 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2430 / Power: 18
dickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond repute
DOT - #15 SG Ex-GF/Fling, Debora (Part I)

PART 1

When I first interviewed Debora she was 34 years old, had a child and portrayed a very motherly character living in a happy family. She became an assistant at my workplace, very unfamiliar with everyone in the company and was closer to the boss. So I made friends with her.

It became odd to me she always asked me and some of the colleagues out for drinks, so I asked during one of those sessions if she needed to go back to her family. She would always say she had a helper and she just wanted to relax. She had a great body for a mother, I always stole looks at her in the office and she always seemed to know it. She would text me and ask if she had something wrong with her face whenever I looked. I just replied honestly that she looked nice. This went on for a while and conversations edged out to hard flirting. Her favorite phase would always be: "How nice if I was not married hor..." I would always reply: "You will date me meh" Then she would laugh it off.

On her birthday that year, I bought a small tub of ice-cream, lit a candle on it and told her to meet me below her condo. Sang birthday song and gave the ice-cream to her after each of us had a spoonful. After we exchanged more pleasantries and turned to leave she suddenly hugged me from the back and started crying. I asked her if she wanted to talk, she went up to settle her kid with her helper then came down to my car and I drove her to a nearby cafe. So apparently her husband had been cheating on her, till a point where the other woman kept harassing Debora making her know that she is the one her husband loves. Many nights he wouldn't be home at all, and the other woman would constantly spam her with videos of her husband and her having sex. Debora is a pretty passive woman, Christian girl, vowed to only take one man as her husband. She kept telling me that she hopes he would change and come back to her. She cried some more as no other guys was as good to her as I did and was touched. I was thinking to myself I was right place right time, this kind of body and personality all guys would wanna up.

Our little sharing of secrets continued for weeks until one day she asked me to watch a movie with her, I remembered it was the first 'Pacific Rim'. During the movie we leaned on each other, and I decided to give it a shot to see what happens. I took her hand and held it, she actually clamped her icy fingers onto mine, chilled from the free air-con cinemas like to spam. I pulled her over to lean her back against me as I hugged her from behind sniffing her hair, took her chin and turned her head to the side to look at me. As the Russian Jaeger got demolished on screen in the background, I placed my lips on hers, she anticipated and we ended up frenching for the rest of the movie every time we regained our breaths.

We dated discreetly for 3 years after that movie. Went on countless staycations in SG, multiple sex trips to nearby countries like Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam and Malaysia, and countless sex breaks at work in the handicapped toilet 3 floors below the office. We did eventually break up due to family matters. She is also avoiding me now as every time we meet to catch up it always ends up with sex. She says she wants to return to being a good Christian. I guess I'm gonna respect that.

What I am sharing today is something monumental for her. After getting spammed by so many sex videos from her husband's lover, during a trip to batam on a couch in the resort I told her to make our first sex video together. It would be her revenge. She actually agreed to it and gave me a nice long blowjob as I filmed and let me cum into her mouth and swallowed all of it. First of many to come.

Chances and temptations in this life, so random, sometimes beautiful, at times insane.

Attachment Notes
- Images are enhanced screenshots from a video clip.
- Ex-GF pics will always be heavily censored to protect her identity. Sorry bros.
- This post doesn't have the most exciting photos, more story-heavy and a teaser for more to come.
- I will vet the video to see if it is safe to post as conversations would reveal identities. If it's alright, I would censor faces and remove audio entirely.

Jump to my Sexcapades Collection Index.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Debora_BatamHotel_01.jpg (61.7 KB, 80 views)
File Type: jpg Debora_BatamHotel_02_AskingForPermission.jpg (88.6 KB, 126 views)
File Type: jpg Debora_BatamHotel_03.jpg (90.3 KB, 53 views)
File Type: jpg Debora_BatamHotel_04.jpg (88.9 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg Debora_BatamHotel_05_Kiss.jpg (59.8 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg Debora_BatamHotel_06_BallSackSucking.jpg (93.1 KB, 81 views)
File Type: jpg Debora_BatamHotel_07_ShaftLick.jpg (91.0 KB, 58 views)
File Type: jpg Debora_BatamHotel_08_DickLick1.jpg (69.9 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg Debora_BatamHotel_09_DickLick2.jpg (73.3 KB, 54 views)

Last edited by dickoftruth; 28-08-2019 at 01:58 AM.
Old 28-08-2019, 01:44 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2430 / Power: 18
dickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond repute
Re: DOT - #15 SG Ex-GF/Fling, Debora

More of Debora...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Debora_BatamHotel_10.jpg (90.2 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg Debora_BatamHotel_11.jpg (90.0 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg Debora_BatamHotel_12.jpg (61.8 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg Debora_BatamHotel_13_CIM1.jpg (94.7 KB, 67 views)
File Type: jpg Debora_BatamHotel_14_CIM2.jpg (89.1 KB, 59 views)
File Type: jpg Debora_BatamHotel_15_CIM3.jpg (97.2 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg Debora_BatamHotel_16_CIMLeak.jpg (72.0 KB, 91 views)
File Type: jpg Debora_BatamHotel_17_SuckingUpSpermDrop.jpg (76.8 KB, 95 views)
Old 28-08-2019, 09:55 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: DOT - #15 SG Ex-GF/Fling, Debora

Nice share,any more of her nude showing neh neh & pussy

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1