The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2019, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1408 / Power: 12
IamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud of
Re: SingthaiDisco TCSS and Info Exchange

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Illusion girls are the most deadly one.. bring chopper around to chop your carrot head the most and mostly no return.. only their bosses have return the most..
I do agree with the flower/drink girl is very active and always keep asking you to buy but do not give in to them

All girl coming to singapore also trying to earn money, not find BF

If they stay with you long time, maybe can give 50/100 if you can.

Thanks all those who up me..i will up back once i gain back once i regain my point.
Old 23-08-2019, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1408 / Power: 12
IamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by torrefy View Post
Sunday go Illusion, get their happy hour Martell lorh hahaha. Alot of people do that xD

Just remembered about Neverland in Clarke Quay also, but haven't been there in a while to comment.

Icon 2 reno one month, all moving to Ion. So maybe more fun then?
Not all moving to Ion, i know quite a few have went to other thai disco. I not going to share the name as later other say i promo other thai disco

Thanks all those who up me..i will up back once i gain back once i regain my point.
Old 23-08-2019, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Quite sad, used to check in there once in awhile when feel like going to TD.

I'm looking for small pubs/joints with thai ladies.

My favourite one closed a yr ago. Also used to frequent legacy/legend when they had thai girls asking for drinks.
Yea small ones are not easy to find. And mostly all is in central areas. West side is always very quiet
Old 24-08-2019, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmam View Post
Club secret is not bad quality wise if you like viets!
Different feel. Also when viet bu talk, sound like slaughtering chicken
Old 25-08-2019, 09:25 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamChris View Post
I do agree with the flower/drink girl is very active and always keep asking you to buy but do not give in to them

All girl coming to singapore also trying to earn money, not find BF

If they stay with you long time, maybe can give 50/100 if you can.
If u are drunk pls leave illusion. Or remind your friends to bring u out.

Those bitches and flower girls esp the thai shortie will keep pushing u to swipe your credit card. I personally warn that flower girl before a few times when my friends are drunk.

Fxking bitches.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 25-08-2019, 09:27 AM
Little Samster~

ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Viets all very seh lah.. worst listen to them talk is worse.

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 25-08-2019, 11:59 AM
Samster

1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Not all moving to Ion, i know quite a few have went to other thai disco. I not going to share the name as later other say i promo other thai disco
Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
Yea small ones are not easy to find. And mostly all is in central areas. West side is always very quiet
Bro IamChris and bro Osamalee so you know of small TDs or pubs with thai girls? More like buy drinks for them type of business model rather than hang flower?
Old 25-08-2019, 12:52 PM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Bro IamChris and bro Osamalee so you know of small TDs or pubs with thai girls? More like buy drinks for them type of business model rather than hang flower?
Thai disco don't have totally. All is hang flowers one

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 26-08-2019, 09:20 AM
Samster

osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
In SG i think nowadays is mainly flower. Lasting still have waterfall but nowadays the girls getting smarter know how to calculate which commiion better vs getting drunk.
I still searching around for small thai pubs in SG, so far Golden mile got a few but the ladies there older ages. Once Golden Mile close down for redevelopment MAYBE all will scatter around this little red dot hehe
Old 26-08-2019, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
There same concept as TD but viets? How is the hanging power there?
Old 26-08-2019, 09:30 AM
Samster

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...box=1566777902

Looks like some TD and viet ktv kena sweep last week. Best time to go chiong!
Old 26-08-2019, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 17
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future
Quote:
U mean D9???

Just a wild.guess.
Old 26-08-2019, 03:13 PM
Samster

Thinking of a TD to go tonight. Any recommedations?
Old 26-08-2019, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7384 / Power: 18
PeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: SingthaiDisco TCSS and Info Exchange

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
Thinking of a TD to go tonight. Any recommedations?
If you happen to go Neverland at Clarke Quay, do post a FR for us to know how is it there now
Last time used to have korean and thai babes but heard now it is a pure thai joint. Not sure how true.
Old 26-08-2019, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeroPero View Post
If you happen to go Neverland at Clarke Quay, do post a FR for us to know how is it there now
Last time used to have korean and thai babes but heard now it is a pure thai joint. Not sure how true.
Dead town. Monday should be playing manyao.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1