The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2019, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2578 / Power: 7
aurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: low semen volume

am also having this issue is it due to not enuf water or?
Old 20-08-2019, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1048 / Power: 19
tenterathx has much to be proud oftenterathx has much to be proud oftenterathx has much to be proud oftenterathx has much to be proud oftenterathx has much to be proud oftenterathx has much to be proud oftenterathx has much to be proud oftenterathx has much to be proud of

Hi Leong,

Not daily. Few days once, also a few weak squirt. If 2 shots in a day, the second shot is damn miserable close to nothing.
下次多希望能够鼓起勇气说话
Old 20-08-2019, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1048 / Power: 19
tenterathx has much to be proud oftenterathx has much to be proud oftenterathx has much to be proud oftenterathx has much to be proud oftenterathx has much to be proud oftenterathx has much to be proud oftenterathx has much to be proud oftenterathx has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
Hi i have included a article on this .. do read it when u have the time
https://sammyboyforum.info/showpost.p...&postcount=216
Thank you so much for sharing the valuable information.
下次多希望能够鼓起勇气说话
Old 20-08-2019, 03:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenterathx View Post
Hi Leong,

Not daily. Few days once, also a few weak squirt. If 2 shots in a day, the second shot is damn miserable close to nothing.
I would recommend that u stop taking all those so call supplements for the time being .
Invest in eggs . not raw nor cooked eggs , but half cooked boil eggs .
Boil 2 eggs in the morning , how to boil. ? Place 2 eggs into a metal container, poured in hot boiling water, and make sure the container is fully covered. Note that the water must cover the eggs. Wait for about 12mins, take out the eggs and knock them out into a bowl , add a bit of pepper , soy sauce or dark sauce if u like , then drink it at one go .

A perfectly cooked half boil egg is that the protein must be cooked , so that it's able to absorbed by the body, while the egg yolk must maintain in liquid form as lecithin and omega 3 and other vitamins in the egg yolk Nutrition can then be completely absorbed .

Try the 2 eggs daily formula , and control yourself by cutting down the ejeculation by only once a week . at the same time , eat more roasted cashew nuts .
Relax dont stress , result doesn't happen in a day or 2 , give time , see the result in a month or 2 . if still doesn't improve much , then seek further advice at our neighborhood polyclinic with the help of medications . why Polyclinic ? Becos it's the most economy and medications dispense from there is of a very high turn over rate .

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 20-08-2019, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 5
UncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post
I would recommend that u stop taking all those so call supplements for the time being .
Invest in eggs . not raw nor cooked eggs , but half cooked boil eggs .
Boil 2 eggs in the morning , how to boil. ? Place 2 eggs into a metal container, poured in hot boiling water, and make sure the container is fully covered. Note that the water must cover the eggs. Wait for about 12mins, take out the eggs and knock them out into a bowl , add a bit of pepper , soy sauce or dark sauce if u like , then drink it at one go .

A perfectly cooked half boil egg is that the protein must be cooked , so that it's able to absorbed by the body, while the egg yolk must maintain in liquid form as lecithin and omega 3 and other vitamins in the egg yolk Nutrition can then be completely absorbed .

Try the 2 eggs daily formula , and control yourself by cutting down the ejeculation by only once a week . at the same time , eat more roasted cashew nuts .
Relax dont stress , result doesn't happen in a day or 2 , give time , see the result in a month or 2 . if still doesn't improve much , then seek further advice at our neighborhood polyclinic with the help of medications . why Polyclinic ? Becos it's the most economy and medications dispense from there is of a very high turn over rate .

Thanks for upping. Huat Huar Huar
Old 23-08-2019, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurahiongka View Post
due to not enuf water or?
I highly doubt that this could be a dehydration issue from what i know
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1