The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-07-2019, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
cashstar1213 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: [Fiction] Snow Bride and the Seven Men

All the 7 men tried something that a woman probably wouldn't have experience before, what they meant by 'All Holes Filled'. It was also assuring that by doing this, they will reach their orgasm peak and increase the chance of a pregnancy.

So, they got into position: Dad lie down on the bed, where Mom will ride her in cowgirl position facing him.
-Two then struck Mom's ass from behind
-Three shoved his dick into her mouth, forcing her to give him a deep throat BJ.
-Four and Five guided Mom's hand to their hard dick, stroking them.
-Six and Seven started to rub their dickheads on Mom's erected nipple.

Thus, the ultimate pleasuring position was formed. If one was there, he could probably see Mom's face both aroused and look like a slut who jus wants dicks in her.

Then Dad and Two started pumping. Love juice started to flow out of Mom's pussy which Dad was doing so diligently. Two's Pre-cum leaking out of Mom's ass while he was shoving his dick in and out of her hole. Since Mom's mouth was filled with Three's dick, all she could do was moan with

"HMM...Hmmmmm...Hmmmmmmm"

As the movements of Dad and Two got faster, Three was forcing his dick deeper and deeper into Mom's mouth. Despite Mom getting choked a few times, she was deeply in pleasure with the size and taste of Three's dick.

This caused Mom to get more aroused and started to stroke Four and Five's dick faster and faster. Her hands are sticky with their dick juice as she continued to stroke them faster.

Six and Seven, although didnt get the most of her body, they are still enjoying rubbing their dickheads on her erected nipples and at certain times squeezing her boobs.

After this whole thing went on for a while, they are almost reaching their limits. Mom's face and expression looked totally like a slut now, only thing on her mind was the dicks of man inside her, using her for their pleasure.

Three couldn't take the pleasure any longer and shot his load into Mom's mouth. He then pulled it out and his cum could be seen leaking out of her mouth. Four and Five was also ready with their ejaculation and shot their sperm all over Mom's face. Six and Seven also released their load onto Mom's boobs. After all this, it caused Mom's face/mouth/boobs to be covered with cum.

Mom: "Darling (Referring to Dad), please give me your hot and sticky sperm inside me. Make another baby with me, Please!"

Dad: "Yes Dear, i will i will. But you need to tell me you want it inside of you. Tell my brothers our secret love line that you always tell me when i pour my sperm into your pussy.

Mom: "No... I cant. Its too embarrassing. Thats only for you and you alone. Ahhh... Stop thrusting both of your dicks so quickly into my hole. I cant take it anymore!!"

Dad: "I am sure my brothers will enjoy hearing it with your sweet voice Dear. Come on, let them hear it."

Mom: "Ahhh...Ahhhh... Whatever you say, i just want your sperm right now, i dont care about my image anymore"

"Please impregnate me with a child. Release your hot and sticky sperm deep into my womb!"

And thus, Dad released his 2 weeks worth of cum into Mom's pussy. At the same time, Two also shot his cum into Mom's ass. Upon pulling it out like a butt plug, white and sticky stuff could be seen leaking out of her ass. Dad's erected dick stayed into Mom for another 10 seconds, making sure to empty his whole load inside, not wasting a single drop, a single sperm.

Mom then lie down on the bed like a used doll, cum all over her face, mouth, boobs, ass and her pussy. Dad then pet her head like a pet dog and told her he loved her.

Perhaps Mom thought this will be the end for the night. However, only 1.5 hrs has passed. How about the rest of the 10.5 hrs that was remaining?

Mom could only start to visualize what was going to happen to her...
Old 28-07-2019, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2931 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

The 6 of them wasted their cum by shooting in ass, face, mouth etc... Haha! Not helping ur dad at all...
Old 29-07-2019, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

I really like this story!     

setting up my tent here for more updates.
Old 29-07-2019, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 7
PAssionFR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPAssionFR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPAssionFR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Interesting story TS, pls continue!
Old 29-07-2019, 08:20 PM
Samster

Many thx for the support of bros (and mayb sis) here! Majority of the idea are adapted from JAV/Erotic Japanese manga/my fetish...

As this is my 1st story i thought of, part of it maybe quite unrealistic/messy. I usually try to plan out the story before i write so that everything will seem smoother sounding.

I hope by reading this story, it did make your 2IC hard for at least 5 secs. If it did then it seem i have reached my objective. Also hope that it can be a story to read with your partner.

In the meantime, please look forward to the rest of the story. I do have another in mind but let me finish this 1st.

Last but not least, thx for the points, greatly appreciated!
Old 30-07-2019, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
Whore8U deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for a nice story, do continue!
Old 31-07-2019, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, please share more. support your thread TS.
Old 31-07-2019, 09:27 PM
Samster

Despite the air-con was turned to 20 degrees, there were 8 person in the room. So its only normal that all of them, after that round of 'heavy exercise', they were pretty sticky due to all the sweat and of course loads all over Mom.

Uncles were all ready to take a shower when Mom ask them to hold on. She wanted to request something from them like a pet with her puppy eyes. She asked Dad to take out 'something' from her handbag. Dad reached his hand into her bag, and pulled out something.

It was a mini egg vibrator. Dad, with his stunned face, brought it over to Mom. He didnt know Mom had this as Mom always had this decent and conservative daughter-in-law image within the family.

Mom then wipe off all the excess cum with the box of tissue, put back on her matching black bra and also put on a pair of lacy & transparent black gloves.

Mom then spoke like a gentle rabbit (Depsite her moaning and panting louder during sex just now) that she wanted them to watch her masturbate herself until she come. Of course Uncles are more then happy to enjoy the show.

Mom then sat the pillow against the wall and lean on it. He requested the 6 of them to lie down on them stomach and put their face close to her pussy while she pleasured her clits. Uncles immediately obeyed and move forward.

Mom then starting to spread her legs and switching on the vibrator with a buzzing sound. She started to move the egg slowly up and down from her clits to her pussy's opening. She closed her eyes and started to gradually increased the speed. More and more of her transparent love juice can be slowly seen slipping out of her pussy. Together with moans and pants, Mom starting to use the vibrator around her pussy lips and managed her clits by rubbing it with her hands.

More juice started to pour out and it has already form a patch of wet spot on the bed. Perhaps recalling the wild sex she had just now, she was near to climaxing. Uncles were still looking with their eyes wide open but refrain from touch themselves as instructed by Mom.

Mom:
"Ahhhh... I am coming!! Uhaaaa... this is so good, i am rubbing myself while other men are looking at me doing it!!!"

Her pace of rubbing her clits and using the vibrator increased immediately, proving that she is ready to climax. Nobody was looking at Dad as all 6 of them was so engrossed on the show Mom was putting up but Dad was there covering his mouth, trying to not laugh for some reason.

Then all of a sudden Mom let out a "Ahhhh!!! I am coming!!! My love juice are all coming out!!!.

Please drink it all!!!

Subconsciously, Uncles all opened their mouth, for what seems to be looking forward to some type of reward coming up very soon.

A big flow of squirt sprayed out from her for what lasted for 5 seconds and all landed into their mouth, face, body and on the bed. Mom then lie back onto the pillow, feeling really good as she has reached her orgasm for X number of times she has lost count of.

For sure, my Uncles wont mind being sprayed by Mom and all of them looked really delighted instead of offended/disgusted. All along Dad knew this as he revealed that this would happened to Mom when he helped her to masturbate sometimes when they are not having sex.

After a short moment of rest, the show started to roll again. My Uncles and Dad opened the fridge and there was a whole carton worth of energy drink inside. So they each opened a can, pop down some unknown pills, drank the drink and felt energized and sexually ready again.

With all their 7 dicks erected and ready again, they proceed to the rest of the program which they had in stall for Mom...
Old 31-07-2019, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 7
Semburu is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSemburu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good update bro, pls continue
Old 19-09-2019, 11:07 AM
Samster

Back af a 1 mth break! Received some PM from some bros for updates, thx for the support. Lets continue with the story:

With all their dicks ready for the finale, the only objective they came into this room for: Unloading their sperm into Mom in hope of a child.

All of them are pretty much ready to release after taking the unknown pill and holding in their climax. They decided that in order to increase the chance, they will flood Mom's womb with as much sperm in a short period of time. Thus, each uncle limit their action to 10 mins and then giving her a good and deep creampie in order to shoot as deep into Mom womb as possible.

Two starting the ball rolling. Mom was lying down on the bed like a slut, spread her legs wide apart with a 'M' shape, as if willing to take any sperm from any men. Two's dick went into her and started to pump her quickly. Mom was they moaning and squeezing her own boobs. Then after 10 mins, Two released his load into Mom with a manly shout. Mom's body at the same time shivered due to her reaching orgasm also. Two pulled his dick out and raise Mom's legs up in order to not let his sperm leak out of her pussy.

So the same pattern happened over and over again. My Uncles ejaculated their hot,vigor and sticky sperm into Mom's womb. Everytime they released their load, Mom will moan and shiver, enjoying the moment like a nympho. The moment Seven released his load into Mom and held her leg back, his dick was already coated full of all his other elder brothers' cum. Mom's pussy was probably almost fully loaded with sperm that a small movement will cause all of it to flow out, like a floodgate being opened.

Finally, its Dad's turn. He did a fast pumping and also release his sperm inside Mom's filled pussy, deep inside him thinking: Please let my sperm be the one to create my child. Dad then french kissed Mom and told her its all done. Mom then continued to hold her legs up in order for the load of sperm in stay inside her pussy.

Morning came. My 6 uncles washed up and left. It was only Mom and Dad left in the room. Mom stayed in that same position for 1 whole hr for the night before she felt really tired and decided to wash herself up. Despite all of it that has happened, the husband-and-wife relationship between them did not changed. They see this only as a process for child bearing, something that the family wanted, nothing more than it.

Before leaving the room, Mom whispered into Dad's ear:

"I cant wait to use the pregnancy test kit."

The great miracle happened. Mom's period didnt come. She was tested to be pregnant. It was great news to her in-laws, my grandparents.

However, this was just the start of a few other fetish encounters Mom and Dad is gonna have over her 9 months of pregnancy before i was born...
Old 19-09-2019, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
FollowAss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro TS, nice to see you back
Old 20-09-2019, 08:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story TS, hoping for more updates soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1