The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2019, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
cashstar1213 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[Fiction] Snow Bride and the Seven Men

Hi all,

Long time lurker/reader, 1st attempt in writing a story that i thought of. The only part of it which is actual fact is my dad has 6 younger brothers (+ him makes 7 men), the rest are all fiction.

Story has content of minor incest content, please avoid it if u are offended by such topics!

If u enjoy my story please do up my points!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

My mom married my dad when she was 21yo, my dad is 3 year older than her. Dad was a sales person of a MNC and mom was a banker. They met at a annual dinner arranged my my dad's company. Shortly after dating for 1 year, they got married.

A bit abt my mom: Avg height, slim and a high B-cupper. Beautiful looking with fair skin. Other man will stared at her fair skin and mayb start to get a boner over her angelic face.

My parents actually tried to have a kid. At 21 yo, she was pregnant but had a miscarriage. The trauma got her upset and depressed. However, she got over it and 2 years later at 23 she got pregnant again.

Was it due to bad luck or mis-management, the tragic happened again. This time round was broke down and totally giving up.

My grandparents are those who really look forward to a grandchild. This was due to my 6 other uncles are all single/unmarried. This perhaps created pressure on my mom and she was too weary of protecting her child and that back-fired.

After much encouragement from her friends and her family, she decided to give it another try. This time round, she need sometime that will assure her of a child. Thus, both of my parents cracked their brains, read medical research topics, hear-say from old wife tales, suggestion from friends. And finally they reached a daring suggestion, a suggestion that she though would guarantee her a child...
Old 17-07-2019, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 9
Adjective is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAdjective is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: [Fiction] Snow Bride and the Seven Men

Nice start, camping here!
Old 17-07-2019, 10:41 PM
Samster

All my uncles are unmarried/single. However, they are all intelligent/smart people.

A little about them: (All are fiction and made up. However, this will be used for story development which i have planned later.)

Two: Businessman who has a trading company
Three: A president scholar working in govt sector
Four: A Financial Controller at a MNC
Five: A Soccer Coach who coaches a International school team
Six: Scientist doing research with a big medical firm
Seven: A World famous artist who draws and sell his works for a living

For some weird reason, despite them being elites, all of them prefer staying single...

Continuing the story -

So my dad heard from his friend that one of his distant relative got pregnant and a safe delivery using this method as she has 2 accidents before also: She has her husband and her husband's brother tried to impregnate her over a span of 12 hrs during her danger period of the month. The result? A strong and healthy child was born after that night.

Thus, dark thoughts clouded my dad's mind. He wants to give his parents a healthy grandkid asap. However, due to 2 accident, he want assurance. If this has been tested and proven, he will throw down his pride and ego, his face and his vow as a husband jus to make it happen.... He didnt discussed this with mom but jus told her he wants to try for a kid again. He mentioned he booked a president suite in a 5-star hotel to spike up the atmosphere, hoping it will stir up some new feelings when they are having sex.

And so, the day arrived. Dad has been saving his load for 2 weeks, waiting to match mom's dangerous period for maximum effectiveness. Mom has been trying to cut back her urge to touch herself, also jus for this very day. So they checked into the hotel room. It was a really luxurious room with a King size bed and a Queen size one beside it. Bathtub, aroma candle, etc etc. They drop they stuff off on the table and suddenly, a knock came from the door that was locked...
Old 18-07-2019, 03:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
hellybonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seems like a nice story, please continue TS
Old 18-07-2019, 05:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story, it's a nice read and certainly look forward to more updates.
Old 18-07-2019, 05:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is very nice.
Old 18-07-2019, 05:20 PM
Samster

blackzar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice, camping for updates too!
Old 19-07-2019, 06:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I like this story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 19-07-2019, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

setting up my tent here for more of this story.
Old 20-07-2019, 05:19 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please ts...
Old 20-07-2019, 06:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

great to see your sharing TS, do continue updating this story.
Old 20-07-2019, 11:29 AM
Samster

dohua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here for more updates!
Old 20-07-2019, 02:21 PM
Samster

Dad went over to the door, open it slightly, somewhat spoke with the 'person' outside of the room and closed the door. He then walked over to mom and spoke with her honestly.

Dad ask her if she remembered that story about Amy and his husband Ben. Mom somehow remembered and mentioned she jus gave birth to a baby boy and how she manage to have that kid.

Dad then, after pondering a while, revealed the plan he had for Mom. It was the same process: Having his brothers and him, together, and try to have a kid together with Mom.

Mom had a shocked. She was rendered speechless yet at the same thing she was desperate for a child. She want to serve the role of a daughter-in-law, a wife and a future mother. Mom sat on the bed, deep in thought for a min and agreed to Dad's plan. Dad was overjoyed, yet a slight sense of guilt deep in his heart. He gave mom a kissed and went over to open the door.

Door clicked opened and 6 men came into the room, men that Mom knew very well as they were his brother-in-law(s). They greeted Mom and stood there. They knew their role in this what seems out of-the-world plan. Mom knew what these 6 men are gonna do to her. All 6 of them stare at her as if she were their little rabbit, in the eyes of 6 hungry wolves.

Dad then mentioned that they will be doing this for 12 hrs. He looks at the table top clock and its 8pm. He asked if Mom was mentally ready. Mom gave a nod. She mentioned she was a bit shy and will want his brothers to hide behind the curtain in the room with their hands over their eyes while she prepares herself. They agreed and all of them moved to hid themselves behind the curtain.

Mom was wearing a pink one piece dress with black stockings that day, with a slightly translucent/lacy part from her shoulder to jus above her boobs area. She was wearing a pair or pink heels with a black ribbon. Before this, she specially went to have an extra session of face washing, milk bath and treatment to her hair, all for this day.

She asked Dad to help her unzip her dress from behind, which Dad assisted to. Her pink dress slide down to the floor slowly, revealing her black lacy bra, a type of black panties which exposes her private immediately, together with a black garter belt which was attached to her stockings. Dad himself was stunned by the sight, as she was a pretty conservative woman who hardly will wear these type of lingerie even when she was doing the deed with Dad.

Mom then shyly told her brother-in-laws that she was ready. All 6 of them slowly moved back in sight with their hands still over their eyes. She then allow them to put down their hands. If there was a erotic measuring instrument in the room, it would have exploded as all 6 of them stared at Mom with overwhelming lust, lust that will have took over a woman and she would have come immediately...
Old 20-07-2019, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Nice
Looking forward to the next update
Old 21-07-2019, 05:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

this is a really nice story, more of it will be great ts.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1