The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2019, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 452 / Power: 5
Leongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tutor & Student

This was how she looked like back then. So readers could have a rough image.

Sorry for the resolution, i didn't keep any picture of her and i had to take this from her instant messaging app.

Part 3
From here on I will refer my student as Rosie.
So there I was waiting inside my car at the same bus stop every Saturday, waiting for her to arrive. I had been thinking on how to get inside her pants for the past few days but I decided to take it slow and see how it goes, yea I know I was not professional in my job and I guess my lust got the better of me. I saw her walking toward my car with her bright smile, black knee length skirt, white long sleeve with black stripes T-shirt wearing a pair of sandals with her long dark hair. I must say, people heads were turning around after she passed by them.She greeted me once inside the car.

“ Good afternoon teacher, happy to see you again. “

“ Likewise, today we are going to learn something special.”

“ Looking forward to it.”

So I drove all the way to my friend’s place as usual while doing some small talk, my female friend told me once she saw me entering the center.

“ Be careful oh “ She said while giving me a sarcastic tone.

“ What are you talking about ? “ I ignored her and asked Rosie to take the stairs since it is just 1 floor.

While she was taking the stairs, I purposely dropped my pen and lifted my head up and caught a glimpse or her grey underwear, I think she noticed it because she gave me an unhappy look. I quickly follower her up, once she entered our same usual classroom, I proceeded to lock the door behind me. I moved one of the chairs next to her and sat on it.

“ Alright, let’s do listening today.”

“ You did that on purpose right ?” while giving me a flirtatious smile.

“ What on purpose ? “

“ Drop your pen, so you can see my underskirt.”

“ Maybe, maybe not “ trying to be cheeky on my part.

“ I see through you the moment you want me to take the stairs.” With her shy tone.

“ Let’s start today lesson, we won’t get anywhere arguing like this.”

So I took my portable Bluetooth speaker and started an audio of people conversing with each other, it was around an hour long, so I decided to put my arm around her chair. She actually leaned back so I just moved my arm onto her shoulder.

“ We can’t do it again.” Rosie said.

“ Do what ? “ trying to act ignorant.

“ I like to be around you, very comfortable.”

I decided to cup her jaw with my arm that was on her shoulder and kissed her forehead without thinking. Our eyes met and I decided to go in for the kiss, but before I could reached her she backed away. I noticed she didn’t push me away completely, so I decided to close in myself and gave her a kiss on the lips quickly, she didn’t back away this time and instead opened her mouth sending her tongue into my mouth. We started French kissing passionately, while my hands were groping her breasts with her clothes on. Her tongue was small, it was funny to see her struggle a little. Our saliva was running heavy and some of them dripped from her mouth onto her neck so I decided to lick them and brought them back to her mouth. She stood up from the chair and sat onto my thigh with her legs spread around my hips. We continued kissing for few minutes and I gently brought her down while holding her tiny waist, she was easy to carry around with her petite size :P I decided to pin her back against the wall and hold both of her wrists while her hands were above her head using my left hand, I continued kissing her and she was letting out small moans while I used my right hand to slowly go under her shirt and rub her breasts. Few minutes after those, I started her dead in the eyes.

“ Do you want to go next step ? “

“ I…don’t know.”

I proceeded to take off her T-shirt revealing a simple black color bra, while at the same time she was trying to unfasten my belt and took off my jeans. She was eager to go all the way this time, I knew in my heart. I already had a raging hard boner going on and she was happy to see that before taking my underwear off. I stop her and demanded her to take off her skirt first and to my surprise there was already visible wet stain on her underwear.

“ Excited ? “ I asked gently.

“ You too also ok.” With her playing tone.

“ Are you sure ? I don’t have condom with me right now.”

“ I trust you, and I feel comfortable around you. I don’t mind.” Rosie replied.

Now readers here may think I was crazy to go ahead without protection but at that point I had fallen for her.

I decided to take off her panty first and I was quite happy to see some nicely trimmed bushes, it was moist but there wasn’t any smell which I was glad about.

“Can I see yours now ? “

“ Sure “

She kneeled down and start to take off my underwear but funny thing was her face was too close and my cock hit her right on the jaw because of the elastic bounce when she took it off I think you guys get it. I made sure I was nicely shaved so it may looked bigger, even if you have 7’ or 8’ tool, if you don’t trim your backyard it’s going to look like 3’ in my opinion. So there I was with my 6’ raging hard tool in her front of her.

“ Shit, I don’t know now.” Smiling and covering her mouth.

“ Don’t know about what ?’

“ Maybe this is too much for me haha “ trying to clear her throat while saying this.

“Well maybe you will like it.”

She decided to fold her t-shirt into some sort of cushion and put on the floor, oh boy I know what I’m going to get. She kneeled and started massaging my balls, while looking at my shaft and all around it. She gently opened her mouth and slowly put my cock inside her mouth, I moved my hands onto her hand and start pulling her head in gently. I could tell she was struggling a little with her choking sounds and some saliva dropping but I couldn’t care less. She then tapped on my thigh and I pushed her head out gently, the view of multiple saliva trails from her mouth to my cock was a sight to behold. She coughed a few times and stood up to kissed me.

“ I want to be inside you. “ I told Rosie.

“ Promise to pull out if you are coming ? “

“ Promise . “

I then moved her onto some stacked chairs to get her on better position, i spread her legs and admired her pussy as much as I could before I start.

“ Do you want to lick it ? “ Rosie asked.

“ Maybe next time. “ I replied.

So we have decided to fuck while I was on standing position and she was sitting down on some stacked chair with her legs spread. Before I actually put it in, I rubbed her pussy with my cock first to tease her. She was moaning shyly I could tell. Her eyes were literally begging to be fucked. Enough teasing, I decided to slide my cock into her pussy slowly, her eyes was amazed with it I could tell, she was breathing hard. I decided to go slow while I leaned in to kissed her with my hands fondling both of her breasts. She was really wet at this point, could felt my dick was wet with her juices, I kept pumping her with increased pattern and deeper penetration. Her tongue was going crazy in my mouth while her hands were hugging me tight. I started sucking on her breast while keeping my rhythm on pumping her.We both started to breath heavily with some sweat after a while, our eyes were gazing into each other. I started going slow afraid I was about to orgasm, but she demanded faster action so I had to fulfill a lady wish and started going in fast and hard. It didn’t take me long to reached orgasm because of her horny stares.

“ I’m going to cum already.”

“Just shoot inside.” Wrapping her thighs around my hip.

At that point, I didn’t think much and just unloaded everything I could in her, I witnessed her orgasmic face and I could tell she loved every moment of it.

“ So warm inside “ Rosie said with orgasmic face.
“ Are you going to be fine ? “ I asked.

“ Don’t worry, but I’m not satisfied oh teacher !!!” declaring her dissatisfaction cutely.

“ Maybe we can skip class next week and instead meet up tomorrow again ?”

“ Hmmm I might have to company my BF oh…”

“ Think of an excuse “ I gave her a kiss on the lips. She reacted with some tongue action.

“ What kind of excuse ? “

“Say you are going to accompany your mom or something of sort.”

“Ok, i will try. What are we going to do tomorrow? “ Rosie kissed me again on the lips.

“ Maybe we can hangout and for some reasons we decide to book a hotel or some sort? “ I replied in a cheeky way.

“ Ok ok” Rosie gave me a big hug and kiss.

I help her dressed up and cleaned her up a little before she went out of the classroom. While thinking, this is either going to end up perfectly or crash and burn.

TBC as soon as i'm free from my responsibility. Hope you folks enjoy !
Old 07-08-2019, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
wark69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, please continue soon
Old 07-08-2019, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 13
iloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud of

TS...so what happened between ur in the end? She became your wife?

Same like what another bro asking....what subject u teaching?english?
Old 07-08-2019, 10:59 PM
Samster

Leongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by wark69 View Post
Nice update TS, please continue soon
Will do when i have the time !

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveu4ever View Post
TS...so what happened between ur in the end? She became your wife?

Same like what another bro asking....what subject u teaching?english?
No happy ending for me bro. feelsbad.

Yea i was teaching some basic English to her back then.
Old 07-08-2019, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
duyan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Supporting this nice story
Old 18-09-2019, 06:08 PM
Samster

As i was waiting for her at the same bus stop next day, i just couldn't believe what happened yesterday. It was pretty intense and i can't wait to do more naughty things with Rosie.

" Afternoon cher~~~ " gave me a light hug, with that warm smile of hers.

" Afternoon Rosie, so are you able to stay with me for the rest of the day ?" I asked cheekily.

" Yea~~~ shouldn't be a problem cher~~~"

Rosie was wearing a white dress just like in the picture above this page, with her hair all down. My favorite kind of style on a girl. She smelled nice as usual with her petite figure walking next to me. I parked my car inside a secluded parking lot with my dashboard facing the wall. As we were walking to the car park, while no one was watching, i groped her ass.

" Cher ~~~ don't like that leh ~~~" with those naughty yet resisting voice.

Once we got into my car, i decided to just leaned it and kissed her on the lips. Rosie didn't hesitate and started wrapping her hands around my head. Our tongues and saliva were exchanging steadily while we were french kissing. She pushed me gently and looked me into the eyes.

" Cher~~~ are you hard ? do you want Rosie to do something about it ? " while pointing at my erection.

Gosh, i was raging hard with the way she spoke to me.

" What can you do about it ? "

" I want to wrap my tongue and mouth around cher~~~."

" I'm not sure if i should, we are in public place right now leh Rosie. I wouldn't want to appear on news next day. " gave her some laughs.

" You side windows are tinted enough also... plus no one would be around at this hour cher~~~ "

Christ, i didn't expect she would be that daring but for the sake of not exposing myself i turned down the offer.

" Haha, Rosie be a good girl ok, listen to cher. If not i will punish you very badly ok ? "

" Ok lo cher~ i don't want to be punished ohhhhh ~ "

" Since it is around evening already, do you want to head to a pub and drink some ? "

" Ok cher no problem."

So we ordered some liquor at this nearby pub, people heads were turning on her, i guess most males love petite girl with that type of long hair and dress. :P i was pretty lucky to have her around. We stayed for a while, had few rounds of liquor.

" Rosie, cher got to go washroom first ok ? don't disappear on me." slightly drunk while telling her.

" Ok cher ! " her face was red and could tell she was tipsy.

I went to the washroom thinking, if i drink anymore i wouldn't be able to perform later XD. So once i was done with my natural call, i head out and to my surprise Rosie was not around...

I looked around with minimum lights around the pub, then i remember it is quite hard to find a small petite girl like her in the crowd. After few minutes of searching high and low, i noticed a background of a person similar to her so i started walking towards the direction but she was moving a bit awkward.....it was almost like she was kissing someone.....I decided to turned up my pace and my blood was boiling seeing that, once i got nearer. I was shocked to find Rosie was actually kissing a girl........

Hope you folks enjoyed this chapter.

TBC
Old 18-09-2019, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
er... okkkaayyy... thats a turn of events
Old 19-09-2019, 09:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts! hoping for more updates.
Old 11-02-2020, 03:38 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
duuios deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where is it better to order an abstract? This is probably one of the most pressing issues for schoolchildren or students who decide to order an essay. Of course, it is logical that the number of popular queries in various search engines includes such as: “how to write” or “pass anti-plagiarism”? What is the best last-minute essay writing service? Can I trust this https://fastessay.net/ service? and many other questions. Once I was interested in such questions. Damn, how good it is that my days at the university have already ended. Hurrah!!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1