The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-07-2019, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 452 / Power: 5
Leongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tutor & Student, next chapter is up !

Without thinking much, I replied " I miss you too, can't wait to see you this coming Saturday !"

Fast forward to Saturday, as usual i went to pick her up on the same spot. She had her usual cherrful look which i really liked. She was wearing
an above knee length black skirt and tucked in T-Shirt. I liked it :P

She entereted the car and asked " What are we going to learn today ? ". I replied " You will see. "

So i drove her to my friend tuition house and we moved to this tiny room on 2nd floor, just a table and 2 chairs. I decided to move the
chair next to her and locked the door. She didn't seem to mind, so while i was tutoring her I gave some light
touches to her hands to see how she would react. She didn't seem to mind and just kept smiling all the while. Time to make the move !

I decided to lean closer and put my hand around her shoulder this time, and i used my other hand to cup her jaw, going in for the kiss slowly...

Her head turned away, and told me " I have a boyfriend." Man, what a way to cut me off. So i decided to back off, and resumed
our lesson like normal. After a while, she hold my hand and say " I really like you teacher. " In my mind, I was like
" wtf game are you playing girl ? "

But my little brain got the better of me, I just pulled her into my embrace and kissed her on the spot. Our lips touched for a moment, she tried
to move her head away from me but still holding onto me. " I want you " I said. I started to kissed her neck slowly and moving up for
her lips, she was already moaning slightly at that point and hugged tighter. Slowly but surely, our lips touched again but this time she didn't
back away and instead opened her mouth and started putting her tongue inside, we started exchanging salivas, rotating our tongues around each other.
Her breath was getting harder, started to moan more. I was afraid if there were other students next class but hell let them hear it for I couldn't
care less at that point.

Now time for the next move, " Sit on me and face me with your legs spread open " I said. " Yes, teacher " She said. She lifted her legs and wrapped
them around my hips. So i lifted her black skirt up while touching her thigh and ass and saw her grey underwear with wet spot. "
So fast wet already ? " For the first time, I can see her face turned red and just smilled at me. * knock knock knock * The door was knocking,
Fuck ! I lifted her down fast and changed the seats back to normal position. " Leon, i want to talk to you . " My friend was knocking outside,
so i answered the call by opening the door slightly while covering my raging boner and asked my friend what was it about.
She just wanted to ask some simple academic questions for her students.

After answering all her questions, I locked the door and looked at her sitting down there while staring at me. I didn't think much and decided to
carry her up onto the table, since she is quite petite. I spread her legs with my hands and moved myself in between them. She felt
my raging boner poking her underwear through my jeans and asked " You must be really horny oh... " I dind't answer her and just went back to
kissing her, I wanted to make her cum first. So i decided to make my foreplay longer, I started to move my hands under her shirt and start squeezing
her tits softly. She had this firm C cups, so i decided to pull up her shirt and checked out her bra. It was a white pushed up bra, so i
undo it and behold at her tits. Her tits were already hard and i decided to attack them with my mouth. She stop me after a while and told me " I want
to see your dick. " She said. I told her " Not yet, but i can let you feel it." So i undo my belt and zipper with my underwear on and put her hand
on my big brother. " I want to see teacher ! " She demanded cutely. " It's not the time yet ." I said, I liked to tease her as that made her want
it more.

While she was busy touching my dick which was tough to do since my underwear was still on, I started licking her neck, ears, body, and kissed her
as much as i could. Her moans were getting louder which was getting risky but good thing was my friend was scolding some students and her voice
was piercing loud. So i wasn't worried since we were on 2nd floor and we were the only class available on that day. What happened next was she
stopped me and started saying " I can't do this, I felt bad for my BF already. " So i just stop it, and felt shitty inside. What a way to
cut the steam. " But i still want to have class next Saturday la. " She said. " Sure " I said. So I lifted her down and tucked her T shirt in for her
and gave her a kiss on the forehead. " Sorry, if i don't have BF I would go all the way ." She said to me. " It's ok no worry about it. " While
thinking this is going to give me blue balls later...

To be continue...

PS: WOW i didn't expect such great feedbacks from everyone, thank you very much. I will keep writing when i'm free from my tutoring. This story happened 3 years ago and i'm still in contact with her although circumstance is much different now compared to last time :/

Last edited by Leongfan; 12-07-2019 at 04:27 PM. Reason: To say thank you
Old 12-07-2019, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leongfan View Post
Without thinking much, I replied " I miss you too, can't wait to see you this coming Saturday !"

Fast forward to Saturday, as usual i went to pick her up on the same spot. She had her usual cherrful look which i really liked. She was wearing
an above knee length black skirt and tucked in T-Shirt. I liked it :P

She entereted the car and asked " What are we going to learn today ? ". I replied " You will see. "

So i drove her to my friend tuition house and we moved to this tiny room on 2nd floor, just a table and 2 chairs. I decided to move the
chair next to her and locked the door. She didn't seem to mind, so while i was tutoring her I gave some light
touches to her hands to see how she would react. She didn't seem to mind and just kept smiling all the while. Time to make the move !

I decided to lean closer and put my hand around her shoulder this time, and i used my other hand to cup her jaw, going in for the kiss slowly...

Her head turned away, and told me " I have a boyfriend." Man, what a way to cut me off. So i decided to back off, and resumed
our lesson like normal. After a while, she hold my hand and say " I really like you teacher. " In my mind, I was like
" wtf game are you playing girl ? "

But my little brain got the better of me, I just pulled her into my embrace and kissed her on the spot. Our lips touched for a moment, she tried
to move her head away from me but still holding onto me. " I want you " I said. I started to kissed her neck slowly and moving up for
her lips, she was already moaning slightly at that point and hugged tighter. Slowly but surely, our lips touched again but this time she didn't
back away and instead opened her mouth and started putting her tongue inside, we started exchanging salivas, rotating our tongues around each other.
Her breath was getting harder, started to moan more. I was afraid if there were other students next class but hell let them hear it for I couldn't
care less at that point.

Now time for the next move, " Sit on me and face me with your legs spread open " I said. " Yes, teacher " She said. She lifted her legs and wrapped
them around my hips. So i lifted her black skirt up while touching her thigh and ass and saw her grey underwear with wet spot. "
So fast wet already ? " For the first time, I can see her face turned red and just smilled at me. * knock knock knock * The door was knocking,
Fuck ! I lifted her down fast and changed the seats back to normal position. " Leon, i want to talk to you . " My friend was knocking outside,
so i answered the call by opening the door slightly while covering my raging boner and asked my friend what was it about.
She just wanted to ask some simple academic questions for her students.

After answering all her questions, I locked the door and looked at her sitting down there while staring at me. I didn't think much and decided to
carry her up onto the table, since she is quite petite. I spread her legs with my hands and moved myself in between them. She felt
my raging boner poking her underwear through my jeans and asked " You must be really horny oh... " I dind't answer her and just went back to
kissing her, I wanted to make her cum first. So i decided to make my foreplay longer, I started to move my hands under her shirt and start squeezing
her tits softly. She had this firm C cups, so i decided to pull up her shirt and checked out her bra. It was a white pushed up bra, so i
undo it and behold at her tits. Her tits were already hard and i decided to attack them with my mouth. She stop me after a while and told me " I want
to see your dick. " She said. I told her " Not yet, but i can let you feel it." So i undo my belt and zipper with my underwear on and put her hand
on my big brother. " I want to see teacher ! " She demanded cutely. " It's not the time yet ." I said, I liked to tease her as that made her want
it more.

While she was busy touching my dick which was tough to do since my underwear was still on, I started licking her neck, ears, body, and kissed her
as much as i could. Her moans were getting louder which was getting risky but good thing was my friend was scolding some students and her voice
was piercing loud. So i wasn't worried since we were on 2nd floor and we were the only class available on that day. What happened next was she
stopped me and started saying " I can't do this, I felt bad for my BF already. " So i just stop it, and felt shitty inside. What a way to
cut the steam. " But i still want to have class next Saturday la. " She said. " Sure " I said. So I lifted her down and tucked her T shirt in for her
and gave her a kiss on the forehead. " Sorry, if i don't have BF I would go all the way ." She said to me. " It's ok no worry about it. " While
thinking this is going to give me blue balls later...

To be continue...

PS: WOW i didn't expect such great feedbacks from everyone, thank you very much. I will keep writing when i'm free from my tutoring. This story happened 3 years ago and i'm still in contact with her although circumstance is much different now compared to last time :/
Wait.. How old was she again???
Old 12-07-2019, 09:12 PM
Samster

Leongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tutor & Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
Wait.. How old was she again???
22 that time.
Old 12-07-2019, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
vasewang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, hoping to read more soon
Old 13-07-2019, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leongfan View Post
22 that time.
22 still need tuition?
Old 13-07-2019, 04:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -565 / Power: 0
paulsun paulsun paulsun paulsun paulsun paulsun

TS more update.
Old 05-08-2019, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
pepsi12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice, any nice photos?
Old 06-08-2019, 02:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
datord deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story
Old 06-08-2019, 06:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts! hoping for more updates.
Old 06-08-2019, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Nice story, hope you wont let us wait too long again... Thanks

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 07-08-2019, 08:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming.
Old 07-08-2019, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 8
NaNeNiNoNu has much to be proud ofNaNeNiNoNu has much to be proud ofNaNeNiNoNu has much to be proud ofNaNeNiNoNu has much to be proud ofNaNeNiNoNu has much to be proud ofNaNeNiNoNu has much to be proud ofNaNeNiNoNu has much to be proud ofNaNeNiNoNu has much to be proud ofNaNeNiNoNu has much to be proud of

Cheers to TS, please write more!!
Old 07-08-2019, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsi12 View Post
nice, any nice photos?

This is her Sorry for the resolution but i didn't keep any of her photo. Part 3 coming tonight !
Old 07-08-2019, 06:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 5
improbable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this is a nice story, hope for more updates soon.
Old 07-08-2019, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 7
MichaelCarLick is a name known to allMichaelCarLick is a name known to allMichaelCarLick is a name known to allMichaelCarLick is a name known to allMichaelCarLick is a name known to allMichaelCarLick is a name known to all

Amazing story. Wish to read more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1