The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-04-2019, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 8
lucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud of
daytime fun

Can I ask for advise of the more experienced guys - what is your experience with geylang during the daytime? I have plenty of time from morning till afternoon... is there any action or is it all dead?

Also what is really the perceived difference between the Chinese, Malay and Thai streets? Any "keywords" that may apply to a certain group more than other? Sorry to ask like this, but this forum is a mess for newbies
Old 02-04-2019, 06:35 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 12
genevaguy is one of the Best!genevaguy is one of the Best!genevaguy is one of the Best!
Re: daytime fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucuher View Post
Can I ask for advise of the more experienced guys - what is your experience with geylang during the daytime? I have plenty of time from morning till afternoon... is there any action or is it all dead?

Also what is really the perceived difference between the Chinese, Malay and Thai streets? Any "keywords" that may apply to a certain group more than other? Sorry to ask like this, but this forum is a mess for newbies
I stayed on LOR 20 in Geylang last year...every morning there were some ladies from the houses outside sunning themselves and offering up early day fun. I think some of them are early risers.

GG
Old 02-04-2019, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 16
Ecare is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEcare is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEcare is a Helpful and Caring Samster

You talking about legal house? If so, wh43 cat50 thai house starts at 10am or 10.30am. After that some houses start 12-1pm.
Old 02-04-2019, 08:57 AM
Samster

lucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecare View Post
You talking about legal house? If so, wh43 cat50 thai house starts at 10am or 10.30am. After that some houses start 12-1pm.
Yeah, though I am probably a bit more looking at cat150, not sure I am a fan of super economy
Old 02-04-2019, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Twofive9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There are many places open at noon. Try along Lor 16 and 20. Lor 14 18 and WH will have a few too.
Old 02-04-2019, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 16
Ecare is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEcare is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEcare is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Yeah, though I am probably a bit more looking at cat150, not sure I am a fan of super economy
Oh, if its cat150, then safer to go at 12pm. Main legal geylang forum have a house info and listing thread in the sticky that you can refer to.
Old 02-04-2019, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Cheap doesnt mean bad
Expensive doesn't guarantee good

If you count a dollar per min value it does not differ as much

It all boils down to preference
Old 08-04-2019, 09:39 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

maybe you just get fresher juices? Or, you can taste firsthand of what they consumed for lunch?
Old 09-04-2019, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 685 / Power: 12
jbjumbo is a splendid one to beholdjbjumbo is a splendid one to beholdjbjumbo is a splendid one to beholdjbjumbo is a splendid one to beholdjbjumbo is a splendid one to beholdjbjumbo is a splendid one to behold

I went to JM before during tea time (2-5pm) and felt very comfortable.

Perhaps there are less people around and more girls to choose from!
The girl told me that it is common for customers to come in for lunch bonks, so i think the market does exist for daytime visitors!
Old 10-04-2019, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbjumbo View Post
I went to JM before during tea time (2-5pm) and felt very comfortable.

Perhaps there are less people around and more girls to choose from!
The girl told me that it is common for customers to come in for lunch bonks, so i think the market does exist for daytime visitors!
good point! JM as in....? Thanks!
Old 13-04-2019, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Yuuno111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

JM is Jalan Molek. Probably he Is referring to the only house JM14. Correct?
Old 03-12-2020, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light

Afternoon legal houses sure all open, roadside girls only at night then active.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1