The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help. This section is sponsored by Yakuza.

Old 07-03-2019, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
horseydick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Help! Fell in love with an ML..

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
So can you summarize how many months you both know each other? Estimate how many days together physically meet up? Have you go China visited her family yet?

Also is she now in China or Singapore?
From November till now loh. Not including when I go find her at her work place, we have went out dating for probably near 10 times?

Sheís going back soon though as itís her first time here and she canít take it anymore.

Have not met her family physically lah lol, only thru video call. But sheís been asking when can I go find her after she goes back.

Bro, what are you getting at?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 07-03-2019, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1683 / Power: 12
funboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant future
Question Re: Help! Fell in love with an ML..

Quote:
Originally Posted by horseydick View Post
Bro, what are you getting at?
Other than your wife not so pretty pleasing in your eyes. What so bad about her? Why you marry her? Do you have kids?

If you ever get confused about the various fucking relationship?
Click > HERE to see the fucking flow chart. 5555

No one live the same life and style. Thats why its call LIFESTYLE.

The sound of...... silent 5555
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 07-03-2019, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Other than your wife not so pretty pleasing in your eyes. What so bad about her? Why you marry her? Do you have kids?
Actually my Wife isnít bad looking lol. Just that we have been together for so many years already, since our early 20s man.

You know how it is after so many years lol.

And nope, no kids. Whew..
Old 07-03-2019, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 7
alexsptrader is one of the Best!alexsptrader is one of the Best!alexsptrader is one of the Best!
Quote:
Actually my Wife isnít bad looking lol. Just that we have been together for so many years already, since our early 20s man.

You know how it is after so many years lol.

And nope, no kids. Whew..
It won't work out. Don't waste time. U think u know abt her but u actually know nuts. Can u stand 10 guys sending WeChat messages with hugs n kisses to her. Do u know how many relationship she gone thru. Why is she here do u know. She may tell u she got debts to clear but it's all bullshit.
U r already married r u ready for divorce n pay for alimony. Wake up bro. Go find 5 more girls to learn abt handling ml or fl. There is no Cinderella ending. U r just getting urself into a deeper abyss by not being upfront with her abt ur status
Old 07-03-2019, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1566 / Power: 11
ibanezjem555 has a brilliant futureibanezjem555 has a brilliant futureibanezjem555 has a brilliant futureibanezjem555 has a brilliant futureibanezjem555 has a brilliant futureibanezjem555 has a brilliant futureibanezjem555 has a brilliant futureibanezjem555 has a brilliant futureibanezjem555 has a brilliant futureibanezjem555 has a brilliant futureibanezjem555 has a brilliant future

Cross the bridge, put dynamite under it and blow it up !
If you don't, she will blow up with you.

These are China PRC women, they think 10 steps ahead of you already.

You play opening P-K4, they thinking of check and mate in two.

Enjoy.. wrap a $500 angpow when she leaves. 500 is nothing compared to the mess and shit you will be in..
Old 07-03-2019, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexsptrader View Post
It won't work out. Don't waste time. U think u know abt her but u actually know nuts. Can u stand 10 guys sending WeChat messages with hugs n kisses to her. Do u know how many relationship she gone thru. Why is she here do u know. She may tell u she got debts to clear but it's all bullshit.
U r already married r u ready for divorce n pay for alimony. Wake up bro. Go find 5 more girls to learn abt handling ml or fl. There is no Cinderella ending. U r just getting urself into a deeper abyss by not being upfront with her abt ur status
Hahaha thanks bro. I understand all that. You sound like you have some experience. Appreciate if you can share.

I mean, I know of the risks and all, but so far thereís been no red alert that sheís lying or cheating on me or anything. To be honest Iíve got no money for her to cheat as well and Iíve already made that known to her. Iíve really no doubt to her truthfulness and I am actually the one doing the lying and cheating on both my wife and her. The guilt gets to me sometimes.
Old 07-03-2019, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
Cross the bridge, put dynamite under it and blow it up !
If you don't, she will blow up with you.

These are China PRC women, they think 10 steps ahead of you already.

You play opening P-K4, they thinking of check and mate in two.

Enjoy.. wrap a $500 angpow when she leaves. 500 is nothing compared to the mess and shit you will be in..
Thanks bro. But I really doubt that sheís that kind of woman. Thereís been no signs at all that sheís making use of me for anything, on the contrary, her behaviour, attitude and all shows me sheís actually thurhful.

We had talks about how it will be if this gets serious and sometimes she gets really sad about her circumstance and doubt that I am actually being serious with her. I donít know man lol.
Old 07-03-2019, 11:40 PM
Samster

alexsptrader is one of the Best!alexsptrader is one of the Best!alexsptrader is one of the Best!
Quote:
Hahaha thanks bro. I understand all that. You sound like you have some experience. Appreciate if you can share.

I mean, I know of the risks and all, but so far thereís been no red alert that sheís lying or cheating on me or anything. To be honest Iíve got no money for her to cheat as well and Iíve already made that known to her. Iíve really no doubt to
her truthfulness and I am actual
ly the one doing the lying and cheating
on both my wife and her. The guilt gets to me sometimes.
Now she got customers got money ok. If u go together then how ?she no money u also no money u want her to go sleep with men to support the 2 of u?she has no skills no education and what can she do. Start business and hope to make it ah. U have a pretty wife but no sex life with ur wife then try to make it better instead of making things super complicated n hurting 2 girls n 1 guy. U may think she is pure n innocent n u r the special one. But please u r just wasting ur time unless u r ready to cut urself off all ur family ties n go China forever else just forget it.
Old 07-03-2019, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Now she got customers got money ok. If u go together then how ?she no money u also no money u want her to go sleep with men to support the 2 of u?she has no skills no education and what can she do. Start business and hope to make it ah. U have a pretty wife but no sex life with ur wife then try to make it better instead of making things super complicated n hurting 2 girls n 1 guy. U may think she is pure n innocent n u r the special one. But please u r just wasting ur time unless u r ready to cut urself off all ur family ties n go China forever else just forget it.
I guess sheís thought about the same problem as you did too. She says sheís got her own family to support and doesnít want to burden me with that. Her parents are old and sheís worried about them too and vice versa as their daughter will be living here instead. But of course Iím not THAT poor lah haha but supporting 2 families will really be too taxing furthermore she wants kids too. Also, thanks for pointing out, major issue is for her to find work here. No education is really a huge problem.

Also lol, thanks for stating the obvious between my wife and I! Hahaha. Itís not that I didnít try, just that due her weak body condition(past operations), sheís sensitive there (not in the good way), and it hurts for her. I understand itís not her fault and she tries her best when she can. But you know how it is when you are in a relationship with minimal sex life.

Appreciate your time talking to me bro. Iíve got literally no one whom I can open up this issue of mine to lol. It does feel better talking about it.
Old 08-03-2019, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 10
anime83 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteranime83 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteranime83 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I guess sheís thought about the same problem as you did too. She says sheís got her own family to support and doesnít want to burden me with that. Her parents are old and sheís worried about them too and vice versa as their daughter will be living here instead. But of course Iím not THAT poor lah haha but supporting 2 families will really be too taxing furthermore she wants kids too. Also, thanks for pointing out, major issue is for her to find work here. No education is really a huge problem.

Also lol, thanks for stating the obvious between my wife and I! Hahaha. Itís not that I didnít try, just that due her weak body condition(past operations), sheís sensitive there (not in the good way), and it hurts for her. I understand itís not her fault and she tries her best when she can. But you know how it is when you are in a relationship with minimal sex life.

Appreciate your time talking to me bro. Iíve got literally no one whom I can open up this issue of mine to lol. It does feel better talking about it.
Knew the ML for few months, date and fj couple of times and you thinking of divorcing your wife?? I am at a loss of words.. hope you wake up from your dream else nightmare awaits you
Old 08-03-2019, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime83 View Post
Knew the ML for few months, date and fj couple of times and you thinking of divorcing your wife?? I am at a loss of words.. hope you wake up from your dream else nightmare awaits you
Haha donít curse me lah bro. Not thinking about divorcing my wife. Sheís a good woman and I canít bring myself to do that to her.

Just that all these conflicting feelings are really bothering me and I need an outlet. To hear what some of you bros have to say and also would love to hear any similar experiences from anyone here.

Can only blame myself for falling too deep in the first place when waking up one day is inevitable.

But until then, lol, as bastard as it is, would like to enjoy this feeling while it lasts. Been darn long since Iíve felt such strong emotions toward someone and itís really addictive, you get what I mean?

How I wish itís all just a dream lol
Old 08-03-2019, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Haha donít curse me lah bro. Not thinking about divorcing my wife. Sheís a good woman and I canít bring myself to do that to her.

Just that all these conflicting feelings are really bothering me and I need an outlet. To hear what some of you bros have to say and also would love to hear any similar experiences from anyone here.

Can only blame myself for falling too deep in the first place when waking up one day is inevitable.

But until then, lol, as bastard as it is, would like to enjoy this feeling while it lasts. Been darn long since Iíve fe
lt such strong emotions toward someone and itís really addictive, you get what I mean?

How I wish itís all just a dream lol
The moment u cannot tell her u r married this is not the normal type of relationship already. U r just happily having free sex n sending wrong signals to her. Be a gentleman la .
Old 08-03-2019, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
The moment u cannot tell her u r married this is not the normal type of relationship already. U r just happily having free sex n sending wrong signals to her. Be a gentleman la .
Wah bro, brutal truth man lol.

I know, i know.. Just that when you are in the situation itself it is really hard to think straight. But you are right, best to end it sooner than later.
Old 08-03-2019, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wah bro, brutal truth man lol.

I know, i know.. Just that when you are in the situation itself it is really hard to think straight. But you are right, best to end it sooner than later.
Drop hints u r already attached....say first time u meet there is no need to let a girl know ur marital status . It developed/came too suddenly . but it's the right thing to do now before something drastic happens. If she wants to be fuck buddy still then good. If not just know that there is no Cinderella ending to this. Also fuck buddy don't become emotionally attached to each other...
Old 08-03-2019, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Drop hints u r already attached....say first time u meet there is no need to let a girl know ur marital status . It developed/came too suddenly . but it's the right thing to do now before something drastic happens. If she wants to be fuck buddy still then good. If not just know that there is no Cinderella ending to this. Also fuck buddy don't become emotionally attached to each other...
Nah man, i don't think i can continue any form of relationship with her without being emotional.

I don't think i will want to risk revealing my status. Best to just keep it the way it is and slowly quiet down as shes going back soon anyway.

Thanks bro, never wanted a Cinderella ending, but just thinking about it is nice.
Advert Space Available