The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2019, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: brothers here who are earning high income

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakingPartner View Post
Ah Long - illegal
Ah Loong - legal
biggest landlord

biggest bookie

big paycheck sponsored by taxpayers

levies on cigarettes, alcohol blah blah

huat until buay jeen chu
Old 03-08-2019, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
Whore8U deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
biggest landlord

biggest bookie

huat until buay jeen chu
Mai jeen chu …. gao chu kua dio bor lan jiao buay ngeh
Old 04-08-2019, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1499 / Power: 8
babelia has much to be proud ofbabelia has much to be proud ofbabelia has much to be proud ofbabelia has much to be proud ofbabelia has much to be proud ofbabelia has much to be proud ofbabelia has much to be proud ofbabelia has much to be proud ofbabelia has much to be proud ofbabelia has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
biggest landlord

biggest bookie

huat until buay jeen chu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whore8U View Post
Mai jeen chu …. gao chu kua dio bor lan jiao buay ngeh
Both of you KNS, but I like!
Old 05-08-2019, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2578 / Power: 7
aurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by albertlimCC View Post
P2P? Ah Long?
not ah long but those IOU type of loans

simple legal black and white paper sign...
Old 05-08-2019, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1334 / Power: 5
walterwong has much to be proud ofwalterwong has much to be proud ofwalterwong has much to be proud ofwalterwong has much to be proud ofwalterwong has much to be proud ofwalterwong has much to be proud ofwalterwong has much to be proud ofwalterwong has much to be proud ofwalterwong has much to be proud ofwalterwong has much to be proud of

I just got a decent job recently as Technician with 2.3k sgd per month. Completed my NS few weeks back.
Old 06-08-2019, 12:55 PM
Samster

aurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond repute

i also feel bookies are earning big too
Old 16-08-2019, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 16
sexfrenzy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysexfrenzy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

IMHO, earning big money is one thing. Expenditure is another. I have encountered many younger generations (2 of them are junior investment bankers reaping in 300k+) in debts until parents have to come in and bail them out.

Doesn't matter your income, you need good financial know-how and leverage on whatever you have to reach financial freedom.

Personally, I am in the IT industry doing Ops role. Package about average 180k/pa ballpark for the past 10 years. Currently downgraded to a 12k monthly role to concentrate on a small biz that I started. Wife getting around 120k.

Our combined networth (husband & wife) excluding CPF, house, inheritance is around 1.9M. Could have been more if not for some bad debts (friends/relatives) and some wayward investments.

Not good enough for retirement but working towards the goal.
Old 16-08-2019, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 16
sexfrenzy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysexfrenzy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: brothers here who are earning high income

100% agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexresearcher View Post
3 rules to share. My 2 cents......

For me wealth is health. That is number 1. You can work all the money you want and invest in all the equities. Your own health index drop, you are fucked. Health is like a crown on your head only the sick can see.

You can make all the money in the world but you do not have any loved ones around you then have so much for fuck? That is number 2. I just refreshed my will (recreational diving every year mah.) and realised I do have about close to ~1.3 million in cash/stocks/property to hand down if I drop dead today exclude insurance which is another 7 figure (buy term, invest the rest hor). My OC and I have a pact, we each insure the other for 1 million when we have 2 kids. No more million dollar insurance, no more kids after 2.

Time is also money. You can make all the money in the world but no time to spend/enjoy it, it is also chasing wind. Number 3.

To be wealthy, you just need to make enough to make yourself feel happy. Enough is subjective but you can refer to your lifestyle needs to make some hard cold calculation yourself since you all want to debate 'enough'. If you have not done that, you can forget about comfortable 30 years of retirement and keep chasing. Its really how much you spent and invest and not really how much you earn once you reach 60K PA bracket onwards. The problem for us dickies is all the temptation around. I am no different. I like to fuck and fuck till I cannot do it anymore but I will never bring it home. Fuck and Forget. The world is filled with so so so many pussies. Their combined vaginal fluids can drown you.

My income is a paltry 100K a year from my small bizs but I get to wake up 8:45am, play with my 2 young kids till 10am. Go work out/gym/swim and head in office at 11am. Work till 6pm+ and fuck off to play or go home. There are late nights sometimes but that is what SME bosses signed up for. I am turning 40 this year and in good health/fitness. I can do a 21km in 2 hours still. I do 30 laps, 50m in 36mins just this morning. Hooyah.

I call myself fairly 'wealthy'. What about you?
Old 16-08-2019, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
NittoNaigai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurahiongka View Post
i also feel bookies are earning big too
Biggest bookie in SG - guess who?
Old 19-08-2019, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NittoNaigai View Post
Biggest bookie in SG - guess who?
SG POOL (GOV BOOKIE)
Old 23-10-2019, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

I make 15K a month.. property all paid off.

Alt b/w paid sex and FB

Does it make a difference?
Old 23-10-2019, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
I make 15K a month.. property all paid off.

Alt b/w paid sex and FB

Does it make a difference?
So jealous... you living the life man.

what's "alt b/w"?

我不入地狱谁入地狱
Old 24-10-2019, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 5
3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsfits80 View Post
So jealous... you living the life man.

what's "alt b/w"?
I think he meant alternate between
Old 25-10-2019, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to all bros whom have shared.

Finish reading 8 pages and spent some time reflecting on my own situation.

Not young anymore, will have to start planning for future and retirement.

Really amazed by how some have achieve so much in such time span.

Reminds me of a time whereby a girl whom I really like chose another guy who drives a Lambo. Really felt like shit then....

But I don’t blame the guy Nor the girl.

It is me, that I could not give her the life that she wants.

Well life is the best teacher.

Time to work hard, for me💪
Old 25-10-2019, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by walterwong View Post
I just got a decent job recently as Technician with 2.3k sgd per month. Completed my NS few weeks back.
================================================== =========
Bro, my salary not stable, float from $1,600 to $4,000 per month.
already late 40s, divorce, no flat no car no savings, got black record.
any chance to get a good honest local girl as wife?
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1